Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: short term or long term investing  (Read 1750 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:44:01 AM

I'm not a position trader so for me short term is more better. I'm not a trader who can wait a long time just to make profit. I prefer short term trading because I can earn profit in just a short period of time.
I also prefer short-term investments because I don't like having to wait too long to make a profit. This market has a lot of big fluctuations and if not sold at a good price, you will suffer huge losses in profits. Now many good coins can help you make short-term profits but to do that you must have a reasonable investment strategy.

Personally, I often choose new coins that have just been launched in this market because those are potential coins that many people are interested in and if you're lucky you can make a high profit.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:28:52 AM

I think you are confused between investing and trading concepts, you are referring to trading not investing. Investing is a long process, investors aim for long-term profit, not profit for a few days, They don't trade at high rates and they have the mindset to be part of the platform they invest in. .
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:22:40 AM

I think there are various factors that influence about short and long term investment. One of them is that some people prefer to do research once in reading the whitepaper of a project and just follow the news of the development of the project (this is meant only to do a fundamental analysis). However, there are also some people who prefer to conduct research by reading the token graph (technical analysis).  And there are also both. Everyone has their own style of taking profits from their investments. But I think if you only want profits in the short term it cannot be said to be investing, but it is trading.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

I think you are confused between investing and trading concepts, you are referring to trading not investing. Investing is a long process, investors aim for long-term profit, not profit for a few days, They don't trade at high rates and they have the mindset to be part of the platform they invest in. .
many people still could not differeciate between trading and investing.in my opinion trading has more activity in market,it has more frequency and usually done in short term only.mea while in investing usually it take long term and has less frequency trade in market.but its not fatal mistake for us ,its only about concept and didn't give direct influence to us.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:09:25 AM

Exactly, they invest for long term and they also aim for a higher profit at the same time.
Traders are satisfied with short term profit like 10% or more, but long term traders are looking for bigger return like x10 of their money invested.
It's quite a high target but given the history of the crypto market, its possible.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:29:18 AM

If your funds is not enough yet to invest in a long-term, it would be better if you will go to short term investing in which you can invest in a day and before the day ends you will get it again once it have a profit although the profit you got is little, and many people or investors do this because this is an instant income although the profit is small or little.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:35:17 AM

We have the opportunity to be at the beginning of a revolution in a traditional system, so why we should think only about shortterm? When traditional financial system will be replaced, profits will come.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:38:57 AM

if your story is true, I think you have a good strategy by making short-term investments. but not all coins can generate thousands of dollars in a short time (yes ... it all depends on how smart your skills are & also the initial capital) but my advice is better to take both options in both short-term investments and also long-term investments.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:50:33 AM

yes with use of option on appealing with short terms of plan on work with bitcoin trading, the chance might gives investors to collects on least on expends as covering supports as managing plan on running within the length of terms with bitcoin trading plan on works of investment.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:46:10 AM

Short term investment contains much more risks and is very likely to fail on such a market. Invest in the most proven altcoins and Bitcoin to reduce the risks of getting scammed by new coins. I prefer to invest in long term, because on a falling market it is almost impossible to reach good results.
risk will certainly be found in any investment, long-term investment or short-term investment in these circumstances investors must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that has less risk in investing of course and we must be very careful in choosing and analyzing every possibility in future developments later patience is the main capital that is needed in investing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:50:24 AM

if your story is true, I think you have a good strategy by making short-term investments. but not all coins can generate thousands of dollars in a short time (yes ... it all depends on how smart your skills are & also the initial capital) but my advice is better to take both options in both short-term investments and also long-term investments.

Right, combination of both is required to succeed in the market. Trading is not linear process, it is multi-dimensional and requires different trading strategies incorporated as single plan. For some coins, one has to hold position for longer period whereas for some, only 2-3 weeks can generate profits.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:19:48 AM

I am sharing the same opinion with your opinion. I have seen Altar coins have to be lost if held. I myself have been exposed to a lot of losses. Due to holding. It is very difficult to understand the market trend. Therefore, it is better to invest a little profit than to invest.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:11:04 PM

I am sharing the same opinion with your opinion. I have seen Altar coins have to be lost if held. I myself have been exposed to a lot of losses. Due to holding. It is very difficult to understand the market trend. Therefore, it is better to invest a little profit than to invest.

Don't get me wrong, what are Altar coins? the problem is I have heard for the second time about this Altar coin & I have searched several sites but not found Altar coins.
related to this, the market is indeed unpredictable and price fluctuations depend on market demand, if you are an altcoin holder, simply invest in the top altcoin or have been listed in the top 10 in the market and not altcoin which is difficult to develop.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:21:30 PM

Short term investment contains much more risks and is very likely to fail on such a market. Invest in the most proven altcoins and Bitcoin to reduce the risks of getting scammed by new coins. I prefer to invest in long term, because on a falling market it is almost impossible to reach good results.
risk will certainly be found in any investment, long-term investment or short-term investment in these circumstances investors must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that has less risk in investing of course and we must be very careful in choosing and analyzing every possibility in future developments later patience is the main capital that is needed in investing
I think before you decide to invest, you need to think very carefully because the bear market is still overwhelming this market and just a small mistake will make you fall into a state of despair. I met this last year and it was really hard for me because it was a time when I was very depressed and had negative thoughts about this market. Now things are different and instead of regret, I chose to add new knowledge from this market.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
cotton ball

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:39:01 PM

Long term investment have big profit and short term investment have lower profit, you can choose which one do you want. My opinion good for take participated with long term investment because we got big profit for investing with bitcoin or altcoin, you choose short investment will disappointed when looking your investment assets have increase higher above 500% maybe if you hold you can get much profit.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

Long term investment have big profit and short term investment have lower profit, you can choose which one do you want. My opinion good for take participated with long term investment because we got big profit for investing with bitcoin or altcoin, you choose short investment will disappointed when looking your investment assets have increase higher above 500% maybe if you hold you can get much profit.
Agree that long-term investment will bring us big profits but everything is only possible, not entirely so, and this profit takes too long to start up while short-term investment will provide faster returns in shorter and shorter periods, as long as we adjust everything accordingly. In addition, in recent years, the long-term holding process provided only an average return, but the short-term holding provided a different color when the market was constantly pumped and dumped, value and chance is too much, short term is probably getting better and it's hard to make us feel disappointed

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

Depends on what coins I'm holding right now, if its from bounty rewards or new coins and then I have to sell it afterwards to get money because it's a normal habit that price will most likely go down after literally few minutes listed in exchanges.

Or if it's Bitcoin or other top coins then surely it's a good idea to just hold it for long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:54:31 PM

not like that. You will never be able to find out the final results of your investment, especially in the long run. there are assets which in a short time can grow quickly. some also take a long time. It is not a matter of large profits, but it is a matter of accuracy of predictions of market price movements.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

Guys, could anybody help with getting GRM tokens? I am searching for an exchange, but still no results. Help pls
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:12:20 PM

Guys, could anybody help with getting GRM tokens? I am searching for an exchange, but still no results. Help pls
Have you tried bitrexchange? THey have gram tokens on the list on tokensale. I am using their exchange for 3 or 3 months, great one
3 or 3?))  Cheesy No I havent tried, what price they inquire?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: