Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIUM- Blockchain direct transaction service  (Read 2463 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:49:01 AM

Hello Smiley
First of all, thank you for your interest.
We didn't canceled it so please stay turned!
Soon the campaign will be launched.

Have a nice day all.
As I said I will still be here waiting for what you promised the day before, but until this end I did not find a detailed answer from you when the right time to launch it, if you give the right time about the launch of course I will start getting ready

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:59:07 AM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.
As I said I will still be here waiting for what you promised the day before, but until this end I did not find a detailed answer from you when the right time to launch it, if you give the right time about the launch of course I will start getting ready

I will inform you when the date is clear.
Thank you for your interest again. Have a nice day.

LIUM    ▬▬  Liberation from Intermediates, Unlimited Merit  ▬▬   
  ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter Medium LinkedIn
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:28:32 PM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

It's been almost 3 months when this thread was published, and the bounty hasn't been released yet? then what about the development of LIUM? it seems like the community is still not much, my advice is to build trust in the community and prove that this project is worth it for invest!

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:56:48 AM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

It's been almost 3 months when this thread was published, and the bounty hasn't been released yet? then what about the development of LIUM? it seems like the community is still not much, my advice is to build trust in the community and prove that this project is worth it for invest!

Thank you for your advise. I will try to update news here as soon as possible.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:14:17 AM

LIUM Development Status Update

LIUM a new platform, who specializes in Block chain technology, covers all aspects of transactions that will set it apart from other platforms that currently exist.
The LIUM platform, permit both consumers and suppliers with transaction services without the need for intermediaries. Thus, allowing the two for beneficial reduced prices of trade generating a new paradigm.
LIUM's spectrum of services not only range from trading but offer a wide diversity fluctuating from job-seeking platforms, real estate deals and used cars, hence allowing a boundless space to develop.

1. RND
Start developing the LIUM service web page.
The research for the conversion for the usage of HyperLedger- Fabric's Private network into Public network for LIUM is currently in progress.

Other information such as LIUM's SmartContract, white paper as well as future updates can also be found on the following page.
Presently, reference codes for SmartContract and e-wallet have been updated.
· ERC20 SmartContract Souce:
LIUM-PROJECT/LIUM_TOKEN

2. Advancement
The server farm will be fundamentally arranged as above.
The mainframe to be utilized for the block chain platform is HyperLedger-Fabric, in which it was adopted for better and faster transaction processing.
In addition, the detailed functions of Private Zone Services is also currently in development.

3. Register
Information has been updated based on token contracts of the Etherscan and coingecko on ERC-20.
The information on the amount of foundation holdings, founders, and marketing for CoinMarketCap Update are being collected.

[Service]

LIUM currently is undertaking developing of an altogether matching platform, in which it will match its users using its block chain technology. LIUM plans to set it apart from other platforms as it will have innovative amenities that other platforms has not yet provided to its users. Presently, LIUM is in the stage of ratifying which functions will be provided within the service. Each function was accepted upon the completion after benchmarking several corporations and firms in order to predict the most prosperous outcomes. In addition, the token economy for the platform has also been constructed. At present, the matching platform within LIUM has been arranged to be entitled to be called "JOBus 1.0". Its preliminary form tactics cover from job-searching, care, tutor as well as others and plans to enlarger in prospect.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:00:59 AM

LIUM DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

[DEVELOPMENT]
The current week was focused on the development on the the main frame work of the LIUM platform.
1. RND DEVELOPMENT
The basic component alignment as well as the enactments of the function implementations for the LIUM webpage is currently in progress.
The chain code creation for hyper ledger fabric development is also in progress as research is enduring.
SNS account association log –in is in development. LIUM is currently preparing services for its users so that they can easily log in using their Facebook and Google accounts.
The design work for the server and DB has begun process.
QLDB is a fully managed Ledger that is owned by a central trusted organization. It offers a transparent system where transaction logs are irreversible as well as being cryptographically verifiable.
The system is being instituted for minimal data storage processing.
* This condition may subject to change due to circumstances.

Wallet Process design is in development. LIUM will also constitute a service coin in which it will be utilized in the LIUM platform. The coin will be used for services such as exchange, sales and will be ERC-20 based.
2. SERVICE
With its platform currently in planning, LIUM has updated its one pager for its users to better understand the service it will be providing. Additionally, its whitepaper has also been accustomed to follow its updates. The service platform is currently being designed to postulate which functions and services will be constructed. This service platform will then be conceded on to the development team to progress to develop these functions.
3. MARKETING
On 2019, December 17, the LIUM team will be presence at an event for the Global Block chain Leaders Summer. The event will be held at InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas 521 Teheran-ro Gangnam-gu from 9:30–6:00 PM KST. The occasion is designated to the world’s utmost authoritative blockchain event. For the specific event, LIUM has arranged its identifiable banner, as well as pamphlets to hand out to endorse its service.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

LIUM DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

[DEVELOPMENT]
The current week was focused on the development on the the main frame work of the LIUM platform.
1. RND DEVELOPMENT
The basic component alignment as well as the enactments of the function implementations for the LIUM webpage is currently in progress.
The chain code creation for hyper ledger fabric development is also in progress as research is enduring.
SNS account association log –in is in development. LIUM is currently preparing services for its users so that they can easily log in using their Facebook and Google accounts.
QLDB is a fully managed Ledger that is owned by a central trusted organization. It offers a transparent system where transaction logs are irreversible as well as being cryptographically verifiable.

-
3. MARKETING
On 2019, December 17, the LIUM team will be presence at an event for the Global Block chain Leaders Summer. The event will be held at InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas 521 Teheran-ro Gangnam-gu from 9:30–6:00 PM KST. The occasion is designated to the world’s utmost authoritative blockchain event. For the specific event, LIUM has arranged its identifiable banner, as well as pamphlets to hand out to endorse its service.

Presence in a blockchain event is a testament that the project is sincere in pushing this project to reality. It is quite reassuring the project has good progress in terms of actual development. But we are still curious on how many customers it will really attract once it is up and working? The features are attractive but getting customers is another task to embark on.
lvsca

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 04:54:01 PM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

Yes, I will wait, I hope you also provide a signiture program in this forum, there is an update on the status of the LIUM project development that is good to go slowly, I hope that you also do not stop giving the latest information in this thread, because I only follow this thread to get the latest information from the LIUM project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:22:45 AM

LIUM DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

[DEVELOPMENT]
1. RND DEVELOPMENT

-
3. MARKETING

Presence in a blockchain event is a testament that the project is sincere in pushing this project to reality. It is quite reassuring the project has good progress in terms of actual development. But we are still curious on how many customers it will really attract once it is up and working? The features are attractive but getting customers is another task to embark on.

Thank you for your good thoughts about our project. We will do best for attract customers about LIUM.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:26:49 AM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

Yes, I will wait, I hope you also provide a signiture program in this forum, there is an update on the status of the LIUM project development that is good to go slowly, I hope that you also do not stop giving the latest information in this thread, because I only follow this thread to get the latest information from the LIUM project

Thank you for your comment.
I will regularly update here.

lvsca

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 05:24:47 PM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

Thank you for your response, I am glad to see you active and respond to what people want to ask, I like the way you do the best for the LIUM project. Hopefully the hard work will be successful and bear fruit in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:05:29 AM

Hello Smiley

Have a nice day all.

Thank you for your response, I am glad to see you active and respond to what people want to ask, I like the way you do the best for the LIUM project. Hopefully the hard work will be successful and bear fruit in the future.
You're welcome. I actually thank you for your interest about our project.
Have a nice day.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:28:13 AM

LIUM participated in Global Blockchain Leaders Summit

LIUM (CEO Kim Tae-hoon), who is currently developing a new concept matching service, participated in the Global Blockchain Leaders Summit, which was held in InterContinental Grand Park on December 17.
GBLS is a place where leading companies, industry experts, investment institutions and media from the block chain industry come together to exchange ideas about the future and technology application prospects of the blockchain industry. In particular, GBLS is more meaningful because it brings together IT technology and financial brands that want to share cutting-edge science and technology with blockchain.

LIUM is currently developing a new concept matching service that can be used for multiple purposes on the global stage. The final goal is to use block-chain technology to create a trade-free trading platform without intermediaries that can be applied to multiple categories. In particular, LIUM’s platform eliminates the brokerage system and specializes in accurate and free matching systems, which will provide many opportunities for users in various markets, the company said.
“We are very pleased to be introduced our company at these international events to fundamentally address the obstacles of intermediary services.” said CEO Kim Tae-hoon. “ We will do our best to develop LIUM, a total solution that combines all matching services, as soon as possible, in real life.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:54:10 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 03:18:05 AM by elyorman

LIUM Service Features and Strengths.
We want to provide comfortable platform for everyone.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

Does Lium have a telegram group? I think the volume of LIUM coin trading is quite high, but you are lacking in communicating this project. This means, LIUM only focuses on Korea.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:25:28 AM

Does Lium have a telegram group? I think the volume of LIUM coin trading is quite high, but you are lacking in communicating this project. This means, LIUM only focuses on Korea.
Yes we have a telegram group.
t.me/LIUMPROJECT

Thank you for your comment. I want to do my best to develop our community part.

indo1

Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 05:01:19 PM

t.me/LIUMPROJECT

Hello sir, I think you are mistaken, that you want to find a LIUM group community, but you are giving a telegram lium channel, people need a telegram community to be able to communicate directly with each other

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:35:07 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 02:05:13 AM by elyorman

t.me/LIUMPROJECT

Hello sir, I think you are mistaken, that you want to find a LIUM group community, but you are giving a telegram lium channel, people need a telegram community to be able to communicate directly with each other

I'm sorry unfortunately we don't have a telegram community to be able to communicate directly.
If we have it later, I will inform you.
And also if you have any question about our project, you can ask us in here. I will definitely answer as soon as possible.

elyorman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:36:16 AM

LIUM Development Update 2019–12–27

The following week was primarily driven on the expansion of the platform regarding LIUM’s main frame work.

1. RND Development
In order to express the sense of dependence and reliance that the block chain platform can offer to its consumers, the conception of the webpage was started to be designed in the theme of blue- toned concepts.
Currently, conformation work is underway for the alignment application for the Header, Footer, Terms and Condition Policy page as well as the Community page.
The development for SNS account association login has been completed. Users are now welcome to log in and register using their Naver, Kakao, Google and Facebook Usernames.
Google and Kakao map search is correspondingly also in progress of production. The subway stations which have just been recently applied to the map search engines are to also be embedded to the functions.
The 1:1 chat system is being developed. By utilizing the HOC (Higher- Order- Component) Virtual Socket Information Data, the Main Landing Page, FrontEnd, BankEnd is currently in progress based on a blue colored theme.

2. Marketing
LIUM’s attendance at the Global Block chain Leaders Summer at the InterContinental Grand Seoul Paranas on December 17, 2019 was prosperous as it gave LIUM the opportunity to meet up with other global companies and exchanges. Described below are images of associates of LIUM representing their company at the following event.

The following attainment of LIUM can be found on the following link below at:
http://www.etnews.com/20191218000179
LIUM plans to hold a block chain meet up in the form of a talk concert. It is currently in the stage of penetrating for the location to be held at and designing the specific details to hold the event. Explicit information will be provided in the detail in later times.

indo1

Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:05:24 AM

t.me/LIUMPROJECT

I'm sorry unfortunately we don't have a telegram community to be able to communicate directly.
If we have it later, I will inform you.
And also if you have any question about our project, you can ask us in here. I will definitely answer as soon as possible.

It is good that you choose to be active in this thread, it is good enough to provide services, but you must also plan to create aium community, because every project must have it with the aim of approaching the community and sharing each other

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: