Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6428 times)
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:05:06 AM

Do you have a preliminary agreement with IBM to use Watson Personal?

Do you need a license to use Watson Personal?

The team currently is in negotiations with IBM about getting a partnership status.

The workshop at IBM Labs planned the nearest time, where the project will go through the proof of concept with IBM engineers.
Discussion and workarounds of the business problems that will be solved with IBM solutions will take place during the workshop.
disfgamulling

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:14:00 AM

Do you have a YouTube channel? I want to see a video presentation of your project, because I do not fully understand the principle of ModiHost

Explanation videos are prepared and will be uploaded as soon as they are ready. Please follow the announcements.
Take a look at Hackernoon Article to get information about platform and its features:

https://hackernoon.com/booking-with-ai-and-blockchain-tech-hotels-of-the-future-65rj3zy2

Judging by the recommendations from Airbnb and Booking.com, their AI works very poorly
noghomoghmons

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:38:02 AM

If you will store all user data in the ModiHost database, then you will need a high degree of protection.

Who is responsible for cybersecurity in your team?
stepreprempbank

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

I subscribed to your facebook, but at the moment I see very little information about your project. When will the technical documentation be ready?

https://www.facebook.com/110181610374825/photos/a.123891969003789/144083556984630/?type=3&theater

Whitepaper and Technical paper are under the final review at the moment. We'll make sure to give an announcement when both papers are ready for the public.

What is the native language of your team?

I can help translate your technical documentation into Italian
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:34:33 AM

If you will store all user data in the ModiHost database, then you will need a high degree of protection.

Please wait a bit. Very soon we will update our official website and introduce  in detail  all members of  team.

Thank you very much for your attention to our project.

The hotel management system is a critical component of the hospitality industry

A sound management system helps to reduce costs and meet customer needs.

The modern hotel is not only qualified staff and comfortable rooms but also everything you need for work and leisure. Even if we are talking about a small city hotel, depending on the specialization of the hotel, it may have a business center, swimming pool, spa, numerous restaurants, bars, and more. Full control of all these components can be provided only by specialized software.

Nowadays, SaaS management systems are prevalent among hoteliers. However, each hotel in the hospitality industry is individual and has its own set of services and needs. An absolutely identical system product, which the SaaS solution now is, can not be designed in such a way that all the individual needs of hoteliers can be met. Therefore, SaaS users are faced with some associated inconveniences:

* monthly or annual payment obligations;
* inability to adapt the system to the tasks of the hotel;
* limited customization options.

ModiHost is an innovative next-generation SaaS hotel management system that will facilitate access to artificial intelligence technologies for hotels of any size and level. Read more about ModiHost solution on the website of our project https://modihost.io/.

cugamguipei

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:35:29 AM

The team currently is in negotiations with IBM about getting a partnership status.

The workshop at IBM Labs planned the nearest time, where the project will go through the proof of concept with IBM engineers.
Discussion and workarounds of the business problems that will be solved with IBM solutions will take place during the workshop.

Will IBM Labs workshop be publicly available? I would also like to participate.

Will you be covering this event for your community?
preswincochee

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:55:29 AM

Do you have a YouTube channel? I want to see a video presentation of your project, because I do not fully understand the principle of ModiHost

Explanation videos are prepared and will be uploaded as soon as they are ready. Please follow the announcements.
Take a look at Hackernoon Article to get information about platform and its features:

https://hackernoon.com/booking-with-ai-and-blockchain-tech-hotels-of-the-future-65rj3zy2

Judging by the recommendations from Airbnb and Booking.com, their AI works very poorly

Grin Grin Grin I agree. Sometimes you look for some options, but now they offer something that you absolutely do not need.

I don’t know what exactly they use AI for, but in my opinion it is not useful for their project
beburnewsga

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:14:11 PM

As far as I understand, modihost will be a unique service for hotel owners. This will not only simplify the work of staff, but also increase sales

At the moment, I don’t really understand how exactly the CSI data will be used, however, this can have a positive impact on the development of the hotel industry

Many thanks for your feedback! Soon we will add more information about our project to our website. I am sure that then you will be able to read the answers to all your questions.

Thank. We are all waiting for your updated site and white paper to get more information about your project. I also want to see the faq section on your site
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:11:14 PM

Will IBM Labs workshop be publicly available? I would also like to participate.

Will you be covering this event for your community?

The workshop is happening at IBM Lab facilities and online between the platform developers and IBM engineers.
The team will make sure to share all workshop results with the community.
qrkdirect121

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

Theoretically, you have very serious competitors and I'm not sure that the artificial intelligence and blockchain will be able to interest hotel owners
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:08:46 AM

Why do we use artificial intelligence in the ModiHost project?

Artificial intelligence is a unique invention of humankind, which has many possibilities. The abilities of artificial intelligence are actively used in different spheres of life, and we believe that the hospitality industry should not be an exception.

Thanks to the use of artificial intelligence, hoteliers will be able to forget about most of their routine functions. Besides, it will be able to produce a practical analysis of the wishes and preferences of customers based on their behavior during a visit to the hotel. Owning such data, they will offer customers similar services and free benefits.

For example, if the client has previously used the services of a spa center, he may be offered free spa procedures or a complimentary cocktail at the bar, if such an offer is appropriate for him based on the information in his profile. This approach will allow the hotel to effectively implement its services and give the client a sense of self-importance and uniqueness.

Nowadays, not many HMS systems have this level of customer service, and no HMS system uses artificial intelligence in this way. Meanwhile, hotel owners can benefit from it even more by spreading the data they receive about customers across the network of establishments that they own.

You can learn more about the unique functions of the ModiHost system on the website of our project https://modihost.io.

dah9

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

Watson Assistant can be very useful for tourism. Thanks to CSI, hoteliers can lower their staff costs and increase sales

CSI is just a database. But the main thing is to correctly set up artificial intelligence that can use data from CSI and increase sales efficiency
contperraconc

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:47:36 AM

As far as I understand, modihost will be a unique service for hotel owners. This will not only simplify the work of staff, but also increase sales

At the moment, I don’t really understand how exactly the CSI data will be used, however, this can have a positive impact on the development of the hotel industry

Artificial Intelligence will use all customer data to make the most useful recommendation. The more customer data in the CSI database, the more accurate the recommendation will be.
brigalgraphan

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:13:01 AM

Does Booking.com use artificial intelligence to provide additional services when you are already at the hotel?
biredestdi

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:32:55 AM

Thanks for the link to an excellent article that shows the main advantages of ModiHost over its main competitors

What are the main advantages of ModiHost that you have identified for yourself?

I like that the ModiHost team conducts a direct comparison of its functions with competitors
dah9

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:04:35 PM

Moreover, even CSI will be stored in this database. This base will be of great value in the market. I hope that you can organize safe data storage
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:07:10 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:13:53 PM by mprep

Does Booking.com use artificial intelligence to provide additional services when you are already at the hotel?

Many questions concerning booking.com are coming these days.
We need to clarify that our product is a hotel management system (HMS). It includes the booking engine as a part of the platform, but it is not our main competitive advantage. That is why the comparison to booking.com or Airbnb is not relevant. HMS controls all operations inside the hotel business, while booking.com connects guests and hotels.
Booking takes care of the guest from the very beginning of his journey until the guest arrives at the hotel.
Our platform takes care of the guest the moment he walks into the hotel. (Actually interaction with a platform will start earlier in many cases, but for the more comfortable understanding lets assume that a guest interacts with it right before check-in). The platform makes sure that hotel business runs smooth, automates routine processes and take meaningful steps to increase customer satisfaction with a variety of services. Many of those services are working with AI to bring unique features to the guests.

We will not compete with booking or Airbnb since Modihost is a very different story.
Advantage of the platform is the ability to use previously gathered guests data in a meaningful way to get the service beyond customers expectations. In turn, we expect a higher upsale rate for the property and a better review score by the guest.

To avoid further speculations, we ask to wait for a whitepaper release, where a majority of questions are explained. We appreciate the patience of the community and look forward to pleasantly surprise you with a full description of the platform and its features very soon.

Do you know that the developers of HMS systems avoid the most pressing problems of the hospitality industry? That is why their products are so ineffective in use.

New HMS platforms are not customer-oriented; they do not have any information about customers' preferences and can not provide hotels with the appropriate services. This explains the low level of sales in many hotels.

Hotel staff usually have no interest in sales – perhaps, because they have no direct interest in increasing the hotel's revenue. From this point of view artificial intelligence becomes the perfect tool to increase sales at no additional cost.

The artificial intelligence will analyze customers' preferences, their previous bookings, and other data about their previous stays at the hotel. Then, based on the analysis made, it can offer the customer service, accept the order and transfer it to the staff for immediate processing. Thus, in just one step, artificial intelligence will be able to increase customer loyalty, provide them with a positive experience of using hotel services and increase the level of sales efficiency by up to 15%. More exciting information about ModiHost project-on the website of our project https://modihost.io.

ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:52:17 AM

May be  Booking.com does not use artificial intelligence but they have a big database and a lot of users. It is really very difficult to compete with  Booking.com.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:18:51 PM

May be  Booking.com does not use artificial intelligence but they have a big database and a lot of users. It is really very difficult to compete with  Booking.com.

A lot will depend from the price for renting apartments. If on ModiHost prices will be better, people would prefer to use this platform.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
beschzogboyra

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

A lot will depend from the price for renting apartments. If on ModiHost prices will be better, people would prefer to use this platform.

Price is not the only factor for attracting new and regular customers. ModiHost tries to satisfy all client needs on a psychological level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: