Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6428 times)
assissantos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:25:40 AM

Which hotels or hotel chains do you work with?

I'm interested in who has already agreed to test the ModiHost software in their hotel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoptocookbi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:49:23 AM

Will ModiHost have access to a users bank card to analyze its purchases while traveling?
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

The idea of your project is really very great. But what is about security of personal data. You will have different personal data of users. How do you plan to provide security?

As far as I know, the ModiHost team is currently negotiating with IBM.

I think the ModiHost database will be safe with such large partners

Safe of database is very important now. There are a lot of problems with security in cryptocurrency industry. Hackers steal money and data from exchanges. Security is very important.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

The concept is interesting - to optimize the service using AI.
I did not find information about you on your site. Why hotel business? Do you have experience in optimization and hotel business?

Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:42:13 AM

I'm interested in who has already agreed to test the ModiHost software in their hotel?

A separate incentive is in place to build initial relationships with hotels to adopt the Modihost system. More details are outlined in a Whitepaper.
We ask you to wait for its release kindly.

Will ModiHost have access to a users bank card to analyze its purchases while traveling?

No, it will not use such information.

The idea of your project is really very great. But what is about security of personal data. You will have different personal data of users. How do you plan to provide security?

Safe of database is very important now. There are a lot of problems with security in cryptocurrency industry. Hackers steal money and data from exchanges. Security is very important.

1. Clients data is our most precious asset.
2. The team will order an audit of the code and infrastructure by a few independent 3rd party security firms. Each update will go through a security audit as well.
3. For even more security, there will be a bug bounty campaign. Community members will be paid for exploring possible security breaches.
4. Full Customer's data is not fully available for the hotel staff; it is only available to the AI algorithms to offer personalization.

An example.

A guest visits Bangkok for a business trip at DoubleTree. Eventually, he ordered some in-room dining, which was a Thai cuisine with a white wine from South Africa.

A month later, the same guest visits Mariott in Dubai. Modihost offers this client to visit a Thai cuisine restaurant and offers a complimentary glass of South African white wine, which he enjoyed in Bangkok. The client most likely to order more of his favourite wine and will be surprised to have his favourite wine as a compliment.
Staff from Mariott has no idea why these suggestions took place for this particular guest. This information is only available to ModiHost AI algorithms. Personalized information never leaves Modihost database. It is only used to make suggestions by Modihost AI.
Mariott enjoys automatic upsales based on clients previous preferences, and a guest feels unique since Modihost successfully predicted his food and drink choices.

I did not find information about you on your site. Why hotel business? Do you have experience in optimization and hotel business?

Hospitality market is healthy at the moment, it shows a steady growth lately. The team decided to focus on it and apply AI technology to improve it.
Team members have expertise in both hotel industry and software development. We are shaping out the whitepaper, which will be uploaded very soon along with a team and advisors section of platform's page. We will make sure to give an update as soon as this information is available for the public.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:32:24 AM

A separate incentive is in place to build initial relationships with hotels to adopt the Modihost system. More details are outlined in a Whitepaper.
As I understand it, some hotels have already expressed a desire to cooperate with the project. It will be interesting to know who it is.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:25:30 AM

An example.

A guest visits Bangkok for a business trip at DoubleTree. Eventually, he ordered some in-room dining, which was a Thai cuisine with a white wine from South Africa.

A month later, the same guest visits Mariott in Dubai. Modihost offers this client to visit a Thai cuisine restaurant and offers a complimentary glass of South African white wine, which he enjoyed in Bangkok. The client most likely to order more of his favourite wine and will be surprised to have his favourite wine as a compliment.
Staff from Mariott has no idea why these suggestions took place for this particular guest. This information is only available to ModiHost AI algorithms. Personalized information never leaves Modihost database. It is only used to make suggestions by Modihost AI.
Mariott enjoys automatic upsales based on clients previous preferences, and a guest feels unique since Modihost successfully predicted his food and drink choices.

How your service will work is already clear. This includes an extensive network of hotels around the world using your service. Ideally, all hotels should use your software. Cogent attracting a huge number of hoteliers seems to be the most difficult task in this project. How do you plan to solve this?

facontlighsuc

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:05:14 AM

As I understand it, some hotels have already expressed a desire to cooperate with the project. It will be interesting to know who it is.

I think that the development prospects of ModiHost depend on the level of these hotels.

If this is a large hotel chain, but upon successful launch ModiHost will receive millions of calls the next day
ranqilesemb

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:28:10 AM

2. The team will order an audit of the code and infrastructure by a few independent 3rd party security firms. Each update will go through a security audit as well.
3. For even more security, there will be a bug bounty campaign. Community members will be paid for exploring possible security breaches.
4. Full Customer's data is not fully available for the hotel staff; it is only available to the AI algorithms to offer personalization.

An example.

Hospitality market is healthy at the moment, it shows a steady growth lately. The team decided to focus on it and apply AI technology to improve it.
Team members have expertise in both hotel industry and software development. We are shaping out the whitepaper, which will be uploaded very soon along with a team and advisors section of platform's page. We will make sure to give an update as soon as this information is available for the public.

How will you know that a client in Bangkok ordered a glass of white wine?
kennytransc

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:54:06 AM

Then how will you track what services and goods a tourist buys at a hotel?

I think this data would be very useful for your analytics.
andhlovu

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:19:22 AM

An example.

A personal approach to each client always causes a pleasant feeling. I think it will be beneficial for both service sellers and customers themselves.
shoot1510

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:38:14 AM

If this is not a secret, then I would also like to know which hotels have already confirmed their interest in the ModiHost product.

This will increase the credibility of the ModiHost project.
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:44:24 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 02:44:36 AM by Modihost

What are the benefits of using artificial intelligence in the hospitality industry?

The use of artificial intelligence in ModiHost ecosystem will take it to a new level and open a new era in the development of the hospitality industry.

Thanks to artificial intelligence, guests and hoteliers will have the opportunity to experience the benefits of a fundamentally new way of doing hotel business and providing services. In other words, the introduction of artificial intelligence in the hospitality industry will be beneficial for all its participants!

With the help of artificial intelligence, hoteliers will be able to anticipate and meet the needs of their guests, as well as to learn about the expectations of customers and reach them from the moment they receive a booking request until the moment when customers leave the hotel and go home.

Read more about how artificial intelligence will be used by ModiHost platform and what it will give its users-on the website https://modihost.io/.

How your service will work is already clear. This includes an extensive network of hotels around the world using your service. Ideally, all hotels should use your software. Cogent attracting a huge number of hoteliers seems to be the most difficult task in this project. How do you plan to solve this?

There is a multi-step strategy to attract hoteliers and decision-makers.

The first step is to attract hoteliers by giving them a certain amount of tokens, which estimated to be enough to cover one year of work of our HMS.
Hoteliers will be split into a few focus groups, representing a specific hotel business sector — business hotels, resorts, hostels, eco-friendly hotels, family hotels, apart-hotels, etc.
This step will attract hoteliers, gives our platform first real customers and the ability to test out the core technologies at the field.

The second step would be to show the results of this work to prospective business customers with real case studies and key performance indicators comparison for each focus group.
We aim to increase upsales of premium services, retention rate, occupancy rate and customer satisfaction level. These KPIs directly affect RevPar, net sales, operating costs of the hotels, which are the most critical indicators - according to the poll, which has taken place with the hoteliers and decision-makers. The team strongly believes that real case studies and positive focus groups' feedback will bring attention to the platform.

Sorry for not making that clear.

We assume both hotels use ModiHost HMS.
We assume that ModiHost and only it has access to the services a person ordered in both hotels. Having this information gives AU algorithms an ability to predict possible
preferences of the guest. It is important to note, thou, that if the client does not like the offer which is made by Modihost, this event triggers a self-learning algo, which in turn will adjust the future behaviour of the HMS. Self-learning is one of the core features of the platform.

Then how will you track what services and goods a tourist buys at a hotel?

I think this data would be very useful for your analytics.

The system has access to previous client's orders and actions via the client's invoices from his last stays. Each client's interaction with HMS leaves information at the database, which is analyzed by the AI algorithms.
It has nothing to do with the user's bank card information thou.

The use of artificial intelligence in the core of ModiHost platform opens up new opportunities and approaches to work!

First of all, artificial intelligence allows us to work in a new way with big data. Each customer's interaction with the platform creates a set of metadata that then provides a personalized profile for each customer.

Another important feature that was previously unavailable to HMS users is personalization and forecasting. The ability to anticipate customers' needs takes the hospitality industry to a new level and as a result, not only the hotel but also the customer benefit from that.
On the one hand, the hotel can offer a highly focused and personalized service to its guest. On the other hand, the guest can relax and more freely use the facilities of the hotel, knowing that his preferences are taken in account and that he is unlikely to be offered any service that will be irrelevant.

The primary function of ModiHost platform is to make the customer feel special by allowing the hotel to offer them a highly focused and personalized service.

More interesting facts about the functions of ModiHost platform-on the website of our project https://modihost.io/.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:37:58 AM

I think that the development prospects of ModiHost depend on the level of these hotels.

If this is a large hotel chain, but upon successful launch ModiHost will receive millions of calls the next day
Of course, I think the developers will soon open all details.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:00:59 AM

The first step is to attract hoteliers by giving them a certain amount of tokens, which estimated to be enough to cover one year of work of our HMS.
Hoteliers will be split into a few focus groups, representing a specific hotel business sector — business hotels, resorts, hostels, eco-friendly hotels, family hotels, apart-hotels, etc.
This step will attract hoteliers, gives our platform first real customers and the ability to test out the core technologies at the field.

The second step would be to show the results of this work to prospective business customers with real case studies and key performance indicators comparison for each focus group.
We aim to increase upsales of premium services, retention rate, occupancy rate and customer satisfaction level. These KPIs directly affect RevPar, net sales, operating costs of the hotels, which are the most critical indicators - according to the poll, which has taken place with the hoteliers and decision-makers. The team strongly believes that real case studies and positive focus groups' feedback will bring attention to the platform.

It will take a long time for sufficient progress. And even in this case, it is not always possible to prove the benefits of using your software.

I can’t say anything about premium class services in a hospitable business, but I think that in any case an individual approach is possible. In middle-class hotels during the holiday season, staff often simply do not have enough time for this. Your software can help them with this.

ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:31:49 AM

It will take a long time for sufficient progress. And even in this case, it is not always possible to prove the benefits of using your software.

I can’t say anything about premium class services in a hospitable business, but I think that in any case an individual approach is possible. In middle-class hotels during the holiday season, staff often simply do not have enough time for this. Your software can help them with this.

I think that idea of such equipment will be very usefull for people if it can be realized. But developing AI takes a lot of time and it is really very difficult to predict how long it will take the time and results of such development.
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:11:00 AM

I think that idea of such equipment will be very usefull for people if it can be realized. But developing AI takes a lot of time and it is really very difficult to predict how long it will take the time and results of such development.

Our whitepaper has a detailed roadmap of all the milestones, deliverables, and deployment dates. You will have a full picture of when to expect the platform to go live and what features will be deployed, first of all.
Furthermore, an MVP of the platform is in the development stage right now. Community members will have the chance to test out the product quite soon.
zuredfatu

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:11:32 PM

At the same time, rush can only lead to a negative scenario.

Therefore, the ModiHost team must conduct a long test and make sure the effectiveness of its platform
beiberkali

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

Will there be a customer feedback system on hotel services on your platform?
leartinstudeer

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

Most of all, I was interested in the fact that clients will be able to get an individual approach while traveling.

This will make them feel at home and spend a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: