Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6433 times)
comatnauri

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

ModiHost Smart Service

We all like to feel special. Personal discounts, a compliment from the chef in a restaurant – this gives us a sense of uniqueness. Who doesn’t want more of that?

Let’s say you are staying at a hotel for the first time – the staff does not know anything about you. Sure, you will get a welcoming smile and a memorized ‘have a great stay’. Can’t expect much more than that. Now, imagine if you could submit a rider with all your preferences, desires, needs?

Our project creates a system which allows a hotel to get the data necessary for improving customer satisfaction. With our platform a hotel can optimize its workflow and reduce costs.

For instance, if the staff knows in advance that a guest doesn't want their room cleaned daily, the hotel staff doesn't have to waste time and resources cleaning it!

Thus, our AI-based system helps customers receive tailored service while also allowing hotel owners to save money and man-hours, increasing their profits!

https://modihost.io/

https://a.radikal.ru/a14/1911/6e/59ac660129d2.jpg

Can the client discuss with the voice assistant all the hotel accommodation conditions so that the hotel does not provide unnecessary services to the client?

I do not like when my room is entered without permission for cleaning. Can I indicate this condition to the voice assistant so that no one comes into my hotel room?

If you do not want to clean the room, you can tell the voice assistant about this and the hotel staff will not come to your hotel room once again
comatnauri

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:58:43 PM

Are you planning to create your ideal hotel to demonstrate the proper use of high technology in the hospitality industry?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:36:55 AM

Are you planning to create your ideal hotel to demonstrate the proper use of high technology in the hospitality industry?

Reliability, security and versatility are the essential features that are inherent to an effective hotel management system

Unfortunately, modern HMS systems can’t seem to be able to offer all three at the same time. Modihost HMS, on the other hand, includes all the necessary modules for working with various types of accommodation spaces, that is, a set of software solutions ensuring secure and reliable operation.

For example, the Modihost HMS eliminates a problem of the existing SaaS solutions for hotels – namely, connection issues with the service. The secure hotel database local backup system allows the user to perform primary operations without connecting to the Internet. This process enables the user to store operation logs and sync them with the service after the connection is restored.

Thanks to this feature, hotels and other accommodation services can continue working even in emergency circumstances.

To find more relevant information about the Modihost HMS, please visit our website at https://modihost.io/.

Raiii213

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:24:33 AM

I think this makes no sense, since ModiHost software is a scalable platform and its advantages are a unique database of customer data
madcore47

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:58:34 AM

When will the testing phase of Modihost in real conditions begin?

We are working on a final stage of the platform's MVP. It will be available soon. Please subscribe for email newsletters and project's social networks to stay updated.

Can the client discuss with the voice assistant all the hotel accommodation conditions so that the hotel does not provide unnecessary services to the client?

Depending on the guest preferred communication method, he can set up accommodation preferences with voice assistant, chatbot or directly by setting in the guest's application.

Mentioned option to adjust accommodation during the stay at the hotel is related directly to personalization.

Not only additional services but removing annoying service is an important aspect of guest experience improvement leading directly to upsales and hotel expenses optimization.

What messenger will the chat bot be implemented in?
Theeditor47

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:27:20 PM

When will the testing phase of Modihost in real conditions begin?

We are working on a final stage of the platform's MVP. It will be available soon. Please subscribe for email newsletters and project's social networks to stay updated.

Depending on the guest preferred communication method, he can set up accommodation preferences with voice assistant, chatbot or directly by setting in the guest's application.

Mentioned option to adjust accommodation during the stay at the hotel is related directly to personalization.

Not only additional services but removing annoying service is an important aspect of guest experience improvement leading directly to upsales and hotel expenses optimization.

I subscribed to all your social networks, because I like the idea of your project and I will follow the development.

I plan to buy tokens and test your platform in my mini-hotel
vsvlv

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:57:31 PM

ModiHost Smart Service

We all like to feel special. Personal discounts, a compliment from the chef in a restaurant – this gives us a sense of uniqueness. Who doesn’t want more of that?

Let’s say you are staying at a hotel for the first time – the staff does not know anything about you. Sure, you will get a welcoming smile and a memorized ‘have a great stay’. Can’t expect much more than that. Now, imagine if you could submit a rider with all your preferences, desires, needs?

Our project creates a system which allows a hotel to get the data necessary for improving customer satisfaction. With our platform a hotel can optimize its workflow and reduce costs.

For instance, if the staff knows in advance that a guest doesn't want their room cleaned daily, the hotel staff doesn't have to waste time and resources cleaning it!

Thus, our AI-based system helps customers receive tailored service while also allowing hotel owners to save money and man-hours, increasing their profits!

Smart home and smart hotel - it will soon become real!

ModiHost creates services that did not exist yet
Raiii213

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

ModiHost Smart Service

I do not like when my room is entered without permission for cleaning. Can I indicate this condition to the voice assistant so that no one comes into my hotel room?

If you do not want to clean the room, you can tell the voice assistant about this and the hotel staff will not come to your hotel room once again

Will the voice assistant record the words of customers? Will these audio recordings be stored in encrypted form?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:07:34 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 07:28:01 AM by Modihost

ModiHost Smart Service

Will the voice assistant record the words of customers? Will these audio recordings be stored in encrypted form?

All data, including customer's interactions will be encrypted by the industry standards.

What messenger will the chat bot be implemented in?

The team plans to integrate our chatbot into majority of popular messangers.

I subscribed to all your social networks, because I like the idea of your project and I will follow the development.

I plan to buy tokens and test your platform in my mini-hotel

You are welcome to participate in our early adopter's incentive. PM us for details.

AI Has Arrived

Just a few years ago a smart house system, RC drones, voice command devices and various home robotics were considered peak technology for consumers, let alone 15 years ago when that was outside the realm of imagination. Nowadays, however, we feel inconvenienced if Siri is not around, the coffee machine won’t start automatically, or your GPS app of choice is giving you wrong directions.

The pace of AI adoption in the hotel industry is not fast enough, and we are talking specifically hotels, not online services such as Booking.com or Airbnb where AI is used for building each user’s preferences profile. These two services help in choosing the right hotel based on your preferences. Still, nobody knows anything about you at the hotel itself – these services don’t provide the information about the users to the hotels where they will be staying. It’s a shame, and the Modihost team is here to fix it.

By combining AI’s learning and predictive abilities with the decentralized and secure protocols of blockchain, Modihost creates something new and takes the guest experience to the next level. That’s precisely what Modihost, an AI-infused SaaS (software as a service) hotel management system brings to the hospitality industry.

AI-powered suggestions to help customers have more fulfilling and even flawless hotel experiences; using hotel metrics and information gathered on a customer in the past, the AI attempts to make accurate suggestions to users.

https://modihost.io/.

isusin

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:25:40 PM

What hotels do you plan to test ModiHost in?

I would like to see in practice the effectiveness of this software
ookodacin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:53:13 PM

In which country is ModiHost registered? How many full-time employees are currently involved in the development of the project?
isusin

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:18:39 PM

Do you plan to use virtual reality goggles in the future to use a voice assistant?
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:29:02 AM

Looking At The Perfect Hotel Management Platform

At Modihost, we believe that the primary purpose of any hotel management system is to combine three aspects – guest relations, service provider relations and hotel management – in one package.

This is why our HMS combines all these elements within the Modihost platform. The system is provided in the form of SaaS, offering access to the platform using open-source software and web-applications that can run on any OS or browser.

Besides, Modihost HMS allows almost instant integration into the majority of the leading online travel and booking agencies, opening up properties to the global audience. In its turn, artificial intelligence handles the real-time changes in pricing. With the help of AI, we can forget about rebooking, accidental double booking and other mistakes thanks to in-depth analysis and precise demand projection across all booking services.

For more Modihost HMS features visit our website at https://modihost.io/.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

Different hotels are welcome to take advantage of platform's early access incentive. More information are on our web-site. Modihost.io

In which country is ModiHost registered? How many full-time employees are currently involved in the development of the project?

Country of company registration is Singapore.

Currently more then 20 employes are working under the platform development.
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:30:12 AM

In some countries, the main messengers are blocked, so it's good that you create your own application for voice assistant
isusin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:53:17 AM

It is very important that you care about the security of customer data. This is the most expensive in your company.

I hope your team has cybersecurity experts
joefiwimys

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:05:35 PM

At Modihost, we believe that the primary purpose of any hotel management system is to combine three aspects – guest relations, service provider relations and hotel management – in one package.

This is why our HMS combines all these elements within the Modihost platform. The system is provided in the form of SaaS, offering access to the platform using open-source software and web-applications that can run on any OS or browser.

Besides, Modihost HMS allows almost instant integration into the majority of the leading online travel and booking agencies, opening up properties to the global audience. In its turn, artificial intelligence handles the real-time changes in pricing. With the help of AI, we can forget about rebooking, accidental double booking and other mistakes thanks to in-depth analysis and precise demand projection across all booking services.

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1911/1e/1a913aa7f74e.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

Different hotels are welcome to take advantage of platform's early access incentive. More information are on our web-site. Modihost.io

Will Modihost engage with hotel service providers?
lopez84

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:34:57 PM

I think this will become known after the launch of ModiHost.

In fact, all hotels will be able to download the application and start using it by buying a small amount of tokens
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

Do you plan to use virtual reality goggles in the future to use a voice assistant?

Wow! It would be really very impressive, but I think that many people are not yet ready to use high technology
tutiatnasari

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:38:35 PM

Do you have any unique features in your voice assistant?

I wonder how you will stand out in this market.
Evgen2013

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:06:18 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1911/1e/1a913aa7f74e.jpg

What does a hotel need to integrate ModiHost into its business?

Do I have to pay a lot of money for connecting ModiHost?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: