Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorian hires lawyers for BTC denial  (Read 2591 times)
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:07:05 AM

What did he end up getting, like $40,000 ?

Thats plenty to spend the next 12 months filing a lawsuit and having all expenses covered, with any average attorney fees.

I hope he does so.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
DeeSome (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:37:50 AM

I am going to take your ripping off of my thread idea as a compliment.

According to the timestamps I started this thread almost 8 hours before yours, but hey ho thanks for joining in  Wink
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:15:11 AM

I am going to take your ripping off of my thread idea as a compliment.

According to the timestamps I started this thread almost 8 hours before yours, but hey ho thanks for joining in  Wink

He is just a troll who doesn't know anything - so I wouldn't worry about him.  We all know who posted (way) earlier.  Thanks for the post!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:11:34 AM

Is the word around town that he used the donations to hire the attorney?

-B-

That's what I'm wondering. I haven't been able to find anything substantially credible that says that.

Although, it is a fairly reasonable assumption considering his purported financial status and living arrangement.

He couldn't afford internet access, so the money for the lawyers came from....BTC?*
Oh well, he can do what he wants with the money.
*If it's an attempt to collect damages, than many lawyers will take the case "for free" and then take ~30% of the winnings.

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:29:06 AM

If I was Dorian I would sue does scumbags for millions. Those reporters accusing him and even posted his address and pictures endangers the life of Dorian and his family.
I could not agree more. It's absolutely horrendous how this man has been treated. It's disgusting if he's NOT Satoshi, and even more awful if he is, as that would make him a hero of our time.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:41:00 AM

If I was Dorian I would sue does scumbags for millions. Those reporters accusing him and even posted his address and pictures endangers the life of Dorian and his family.
I could not agree more. It's absolutely horrendous how this man has been treated. It's disgusting if he's NOT Satoshi, and even more awful if he is, as that would make him a hero of our time.

The only thing Newsweek has achieved by posting this bullshit is make Dorian an enemy of the state, hopefully the American government won't buy into their bullshit though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: