Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who should be the multi sig holder for the event?
DarkStar_ - 10 (37%)
chronicsky - 1 (3.7%)
legendster - 10 (37%)
EAlity - 2 (7.4%)
Erikalui - 0 (0%)
Stedsm - 0 (0%)
Any other active member - 0 (0%)
If anyone of you doesn't need a multisig, comment your support for whom? - 1 (3.7%)
deadley - 1 (3.7%)
vennali - 1 (3.7%)
newIndia - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas and Thoughts for celebrating 10th Bitcointalk Anniversary in Indian board  (Read 1073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:57:09 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (5), eaLiTy (1), chronicsky (1), deadley (1), SaShiRaJaVu (1)

With just over 1 more month left behind for the forum's 10th anniversary which is taking place on 22nd of November this year, there were various ideas rolling around my head for past couple of days on how to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this forum in our Indian sub-section. I am aware of the global ideas and thoughts, but celebrating the anniversary in Indian board will give a native feel for everyone of us who are striving to make this section great again!

There were quite a few interesting ideas which I thought of could be implemented :

1. We could have a coin giveaway through raffle for our Indian members. There are 16 slots present in the raffle just like krogoth's raffle and the winner will be rewarded with a free coin. I am also hesitant with the privacy of the users in this idea since they should be able to provide their address to receive the coin or whatsoever. On the other hand, I should be providing my city and state to India Post from where I am shipping this. I am very much concerned with the latter as I am not literally willing to risk my privacy at all. To prevent this I can ship the coin to chronicsky or anyone if they are willing to have a reshipping provided at additional cost.

2. Speculation Games : This could be very much similar to fun and interactive micgoossens's Game of Life topic. Here our Indian members should guess the closest price of BTC on 22nd of November 2019 06:00 PM UTC [the time of first topic announcement by satoshi] and they would be rewarded with 0.0002211BTC to commemorate the 10th anniversary date. [Sorry this is what I can provide with my minimal wallet balance  Sad ] I would be confirming with micg to use their idea sooner.

3. Though our sub-section was created only on 2011 after Benson requested for a separate board to theymos, I am thinking of creating a Interactive discussion topic where the users would share their experience on this forum and how they got to know about the bitcointalk forum etc.

The final point would probably be present in the 10th anniversary topic which I will try to create in our section if I have spare time to write a topic.

- Will this idea work over time? Or are they a bad idea and should we stick with the global anniversary celebration?
- What are your thoughts and inputs regarding this idea?
- Do you guys have any other ideas apart from this?

Self-MOD to prevent trolls from ruining this topic.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:48:37 PM

Any ideas and suggestions floating around?  Huh
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:19:19 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 05:45:44 AM by akhjob

Your idea seems good. Since I'm not a partying type and not good at planning celebrations, I am sorry that I can't come up with any suggestions for the anniversary celebrations. I am just posting this so that others who are good at this should come forward with their ideas/suggestions.

Its been almost 4 days since OP made this post. I think everyone should atleast gives their views on what they think about it, even if you don't have any ideas. Whether you like it or not, doesn't matter, just share your thoughts.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 08:45:30 AM

Since this section is still not active so not many people would even participate in the Bitcointalk anniversary in this section. I appreciate
Heisenberg_Hunter's gesture to celebrate in this section but the first two suggestions don't seem feasible right now. The third one looks good but it has been discussed too many times in this section so it would just create spam.

I suggest we have a poll to check whether members of this section really want to celebrate the anniversary or not in our Indian section. If it's less than 5 people, we shouldn't celebrate and stick to the global celebration only.

Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

...snip...
Thanks for initiating the discussion akhjob. Last year I was more or less involved in reporting the spams present here in the Indian section and after making the board a little cleaner to read I initiated various discussions in global boards regarding the fate of our Indian section. I spent more than 6-7 hours of my time per day last year and the result was somewhere around 400 reports finally. At one point of time, Bitxoxo spammers (probably in June-Aug 2018) started ruining all the topics present in the board and it was really a very hard time driving them away from the board. The second initiative was to find the fake translation spammers and with the help of erikalui and other Hindi members I created a topic listing out the fake Hindi translators. Today the board is little cleaner with almost 0 spams present in past couple of days. But to the contrary we don't have enough Indians speaking in this board apart from some of the few seasoned great posters. These topics are solely made to bring enough interest and to make others Indians roaming in the global boards involved in our Indian community.

I suggest we have a poll to check whether members of this section really want to celebrate the anniversary or not in our Indian section. If it's less than 5 people, we shouldn't celebrate and stick to the global celebration only.
The replies to this topic proves there doesn't seem to be much interest in the topic on the whole. Not sure if the problem is with the Topic title or the initiative, let us see how the poll ends up in the upcoming days.

Poll has been created, let us have the community inputs rolling...
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:51:27 AM

The replies to this topic proves there doesn't seem to be much interest in the topic on the whole. Not sure if the problem is with the Topic title or the initiative, let us see how the poll ends up in the upcoming days.
Even i was waiting for the response from the rest of the members to see the general decision but since there is not much response i am chipping in and with the lack of response we know that no one will be interested in giveaway through raffle because of privacy issues but speculative games would be great but you do not need to shell out any rewards, we can do it for the fun and interactive discussion will be also fun and we can create a telegram group to discuss things in general.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 11:25:10 AM

Really nice idea but given the privacy stuff, i will pm you about it.

Benson used to be active years ago, not anymore as much.

would love to be part of 10th year forum celebration but cannot help with reshipping.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:44:27 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (4)

Looks like a good idea to me. I do like "The Speculation Game" idea and vouch in to add a reward to the winner. I can give out like BTC 0.002 for the game  Smiley
I will participate in it as well. May be we can get a donation from other members as well and create a wallet whose private key you or an escrow can hold and give it to the winner at the end of the day.

I have another Idea. The person with the coolest avatar (should dedicate India and bitcoin/bitcointalk) will get a little reward.
The person should wear that avatar for that whole day. Again, I know we don't have enough funds but we can surely loose out our wallets to give out a little for the community.
I don't know about the others but I can surely do it. Besides that, if you take it from the community, you give it to the community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 06:19:58 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 03:42:19 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter

May be we can get a donation from other members as well and create a wallet whose private key you or an escrow can hold and give it to the winner at the end of the day.
Holding of anyone's personal funds by myself would be a really bad idea to proceed with as there would be unnecessary chaos among other members who are not really willing to trust me with the money. We can hire either someone like DarkStar_, krogothmanhattan or bL4nkcode (probably there are more reputed escrows) and I guess they wouldn't be imposing any fees for the escrow amount as this initiative is for a good cause and not for trading goods as such.

I am still not sure why there isn't much interest in this topic even after 90 views. Aren't the other Indians not willing to participate in this celebration or not really willing to change our sub-board a little? Truly speaking, I was always jealous on other local boards (be it Indonesian, French, Russian) on how innovative, contributive and helpful they are. All the members in a particular local board would have a better bonding than our Indian board TBH. I can name only a handful of us (may be around 10) are really interested in this section and other Indians are coming here only to weed out the remaining quality emerging here.  Sad

We are still not really away from the idea as there is more than 1-2 weeks for these celebrations to be implemented here but anything would work only  when there is much interest in the board on the whole. Recently it was really refreshing to see Stedsm getting involved in the community but there are still many of them who are really not willing to step inside this board. There was a thought back last year that every one of the quality Indian posters rejected this board due to the massive uncontrollable spam present here, but recently we are seeing a positive light of quality being restored all over the board.

we can do it for the fun and interactive discussion will be also fun and we can create a telegram group to discuss things in general.
Yes I was thinking of this recently.

0.002 BTC for the game
Thanks for the help. I was contacted by another anonymous user and they have said they would be helping with the rewards as well. But all in all, we need to bring enough interest in the board.

Let's not WAIT FOR THE CHANGE, but instead Let's BE THE CHANGE  Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 06:21:41 PM
Merited by eaLiTy (1)

May be we can get a donation from other members as well and create a wallet whose private key you or an escrow can hold and give it to the winner at the end of the day.
Holding of anyone's personal funds by myself would be a really bad idea to proceed with as there would be unnecessary chaos among other members who are not really willing to trust me with the money. We can hire either someone like DarkStar_, krogothmanhattan or bL4nkcode (probably there are more reputed escrows) and I guess they wouldn't be imposing any fees for the escrow amount as this initiative is for a good cause and not for trading goods as such.

Yup, I can escrow for free for this if needed. Let me know if you end up going ahead with it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:09:41 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 10:39:16 AM by Clement Kaliyar
Merited by amishmanish (1)

Yes I was thinking of this recently. Here is that : Bitcointalk (India) I have never created a TG group, if anyone have problems in joining just PM me.
I joined the TG group but i am not able to see anything but the user who invited me says that there are contents and forwarded the screen shots and i am not sure why i am not able to see any of the conversation.

I did not know the forum is active again and i had no clue about the anniversary until i got bugged to be active again Tongue.
I am ready for anything, a get together with the forum members to celebrate the function. If everyone is scared about privacy then we will do something else, Speculation Games, raffle or the art contest anything is fine with me and i will participate in it to have an interaction and to share the experience.

Edit: i am able to see .
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:11:03 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (3)

Hey guys. Sorry I wasnt able to reply earlier as i am not really at my full capacity mentally to contribute to a topic of this nature. I have had an idea in mind for sometime.

So the main issue we are having right now is the lack of decent activity, both in terms of discussion as well as real usage of bitcoin and crytpo in general.
I think we can link the anniversary celebration to solve this issue. We don't have enough new blood and not enough champions to motivate them or nudge them along. Most people have horrible post histories. They are simply not here for anything technical or even mercantile. They are here only for bounties. This may not be such a bad scenario if people actually engaged with the Alt-coins in terms of technology too.
Apart from bounties, there are following things that people can engage in:

1. Signature Campaigns:  The problem here is that the entry point to getting entry into the club of decent signatures on the forum is quite high. You need significant contribuiton and involvement in the froum while the opportunities keeps shrinking.

2. Mining: The entry point to mining is upwards of 1 Lac INR. So that is a big issue. Yet, We can try and get a few newbies interested in the technical stuff they can do with it. I would love sharing my experience of Ethereum mining on a 5-GPU rig including buying and  installation etc.
Here one thing we can attempt is to ask some people who have access to cheaper GPU's to supply them on low costs as compared to the Indian market. See if we can get some kind of market going on.

3. Raffle: The simplest easiest way seem to be gambling or raffle. First explain what a raffle is. You can only participate if you have decent contribution to the India-sub in the next say, 1 month.We can ask @legendster to manage that campaign. Once again, we need to have enough people to giveaway freely. Not just BTC but anything else of value that you think you may have in terms of alt-coins/ hardware etc.

Personally, I'd like to sponsor a tech competition of some kind and I have a Raspberry Pi to giveaway for that. I'll try making a post for that at some time.

I go through people's profiles and PM them at times to get them interested. Here are a few of the people we can try to get interested and if they engage, I am sure it'll be our pleasure to make sure that they have enough merit in return for thoughtful contributions. Just contact these people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390080 sureshnsnet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=931885 denharsh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2658168 harpreetkaur

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1045345 ajtin (alt-section)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2562897 propectorr

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2592128 sykt62

It was really cool to see @Darkstar_ offer free escrow. We have the necessary people. Decide on a date. Get newbies interested. Lets have a bunch of competitions.

Thats my 2 cents. I have been pretty sick and a bit depressed lately, lol but i am hoping to get out of it soon.Lets decide on a date for the celebration giving enough time to spread the word. I am sure we can make something out of it..
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:37:44 AM

Yes I was thinking of this recently. Here is that : Bitcointalk (India) I have never created a TG group, if anyone have problems in joining just PM me.
I joined the TG group but i am not able to see anything but the user who invited me says that there are contents and forwarded the screen shots and i am not sure why i am not able to see any of the conversation.
Since the group is not super-group, you will not see messages prior to your joining, only those messages which are posted after your joined the group will be displayed.

Haan to phir Heisenberg Bhaijaan, karo create Speculation Game ka thread. 25 se pehle kar dena chaiye aur 5th Nov max cut-off rakhna.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

Being a responsible Indian, I'd like to give in my contribution too worth BTC0.001 (and maybe more at the time of action) whenever any idea takes place to gather a lot more people here because since I've been here for a long time, I've understood that nobody comes here to spend their ^valuable time^ for free and so, we need to get our pockets eased up in order to bring these people out of the dark and let them describe themselves and why didn't they join the Indian subforum, a beautiful local place to be in touch with our homely fellows. My reason was straight, I never found any good discussion here except those that were started or at least discussed by users like legendster, still I kept a space between this subforum and myself but now, no more boundaries, let's bring all of us together and show our Gov too how united we, the Indians are even on a forum. We need to show them that we are huge in number, so let's do it.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:28:39 PM

Being a responsible Indian, I'd like to give in my contribution too worth BTC0.001 (and maybe more at the time of action) whenever any idea takes place to gather a lot more people here because since I've been here for a long time, I've understood that nobody comes here to spend their ^valuable time^ for free and so, we need to get our pockets eased up in order to bring these people out of the dark and let them describe themselves and why didn't they join the Indian subforum, a beautiful local place to be in touch with our homely fellows. My reason was straight, I never found any good discussion here except those that were started or at least discussed by users like legendster, still I kept a space between this subforum and myself but now, no more boundaries, let's bring all of us together and show our Gov too how united we, the Indians are even on a forum. We need to show them that we are huge in number, so let's do it.
My reason for staying away from this Sub is just the same and I believe there are many like us here who are not posting in this sub just because of shit posts people posted earlier. I think by opening up the speculation game we can advertise our Sub again.

This just gave me an idea that we should consider making a thread in the Services board announcing the competition for Indians. At least the Indian people who are unaware of the competition and the revamped version of Indian board will get to know about it.

Also, Heisenberg or somebody should consider calculating the amount and posting it here so that we can know how much the updated balance for the competition is.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:37:05 PM

~snip
My reason was straight, I never found any good discussion here except those that were started or at least discussed by users like legendster, still I kept a space between this subforum and myself but now, no more boundaries, let's bring all of us together and show our Gov too how united we, the Indians are even on a forum. We need to show them that we are huge in number, so let's do it.
The lack of good discussion was true and when ever i was active i used to check for something and if possible i would have my inputs when ever i can and since there is an effort for a change i came back to see how this goes, if the government has to notice our unity we have to do something unique not in the forum alone, i am in for anything the community is planning.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 05:11:45 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Like everyone said above, I have been thinking why there is not much activity or lack of interesting topics in the Indian sub-forum. While proposed bill recommending jail term for crypto users might be a reason for some to stay away from the Indian sub-forum, the main reason I believe it to be the usage of English language in this sub-forum. If you see other local boards, most topics would either be a translation of guide/announcement/resources posted in the Main boards or recreation of other English threads in their local language. That's what we lack here in this sub-forum.

Generally, there is not much localised topics available to discuss. For us we have the ongoing court case, crypto bill and some foreign countries trying to enter Indian crypto market. That's all there is.. This is the same with other countries too.

So, am I suggesting to post in Hindi or other local languages in the local board to improve active discussion? No, that's because of the diversity of languages in India. If we start posting in Hindi, you'll push the non-hindi speakers outside, the same goes with the other languages. I am sure most of the Indian forum members have good command over English and prefer to read original contents rather than translated ones. While this is not true in other local boards, where more than 50% of the members lack English knowledge. That's why the recreation of English threads in local language is necessary in those local sub-forums.

So, the only way I see to improve the activity here in the sub-forum is by attracting new members towards the forum, who might be having head full of questions. Once there is enough activity going the old users will automatically join in due time.  Creation of awareness to the fellow Indians who can/can't understand English is what that is necessary.  So, why don't we plan some awareness campaigns? Maybe we can't do it as an anniversary event. But that's what our ultimate goal is to be.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:37:19 PM

If you're planning to restrict the participation to only Indian members, I don't think the speculation game would be a good option. But, the speculation game would certainly attract a lot of people towards this subforum, but I bet, most of them would be temporary who would just want to get hands on some free coins.

3rd option would just result in spam and has been done so many times over the forum.

I believe that the first option is the most feasible one and would restrict the participation to Indians only. Talking about your privacy concern, the address would be communicated over personal messages and we can decide upon a middle-man who's identity is known(Benson, if he's free) and send the coin through him, that'd make protect your information.

22 November is about a month later, and if we plan something in the coming week, I am pretty sure we'd see good amount of participation.
Also, I suggest you add an extra "comment" to be made of some sort along with price speculation to avoid leechers/spammers
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 06:35:13 AM

The spam seems to be a major problem associated with starting a game as you have said. The topic would certainly generate interest among many spamming Indians present in the forum for free money, but as you have said they won't stay here for long and neither would contribute to the betterment.

Instead I got a idea something like, why not let us try to limit the donated amount to around 0.001BTC on November 22 and instead would conduct this sort of game for every month like "speculating the price on every 31st/30th of the month"? Will this work out? I guess everyone combinedly can contribute 0.001BTC every month which isn't a big deal actually. Only Indians who have done a significant contribution should post their speculative prices in the topic every month and rest of them would be neglected. Many veteran Indian bitcoiners have left this sub-forum due to the increasing spam which was present in 2017-2018 but they aren't now. Reporting to a far more extent helps us to keep the board under the control of Indian patrollers and drive away the spammers.

Regarding the first idea being implemented, Benson is far from reach and neither he is active here for over 2 years. I am not sure how one would be able to contact him if such an idea is implemented? Do you have any thoughts on this?

These are just my thoughts of reactivating the board from ashes and completely driving away spammers, shitposters from ruining the board again.

If you haven't still joined the telegram group, please join at the earliest. Thanks.

Link for the group : Bitcointalk(India)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:36:08 AM

The spam seems to be a major problem associated with starting a game as you have said. The topic would certainly generate interest among many spamming Indians present in the forum for free money, but as you have said they won't stay here for long and neither would contribute to the betterment.

Instead I got a idea something like, why not let us try to limit the donated amount to around 0.001BTC on November 22 and instead would conduct this sort of game for every month like "speculating the price on every 31st/30th of the month"? Will this work out? I guess everyone combinedly can contribute 0.001BTC every month which isn't a big deal actually. Only Indians who have done a significant contribution should post their speculative prices in the topic every month and rest of them would be neglected. Many veteran Indian bitcoiners have left this sub-forum due to the increasing spam which was present in 2017-2018 but they aren't now. Reporting to a far more extent helps us to keep the board under the control of Indian patrollers and drive away the spammers.

This is actually a good idea.
Let's limit the game to certain pre-approved members and play this game every month. It would be fun, long-lasting and spam-free. Perfect idea Heisenberg!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: