Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters needs to start respecting themselves  (Read 857 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:57:23 PM

if you find a bounty with an allocation that is not in accordance with what you want, it is better to avoid it, don't bother and blame the manager / person who makes the bounty because we know that every quarter there is always a bounty that has a good allocation and has good potential, it's just we have to sort it out a little.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:03:37 PM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that
I am also a bounty hunter and to be honest i am not earning a good profit anymore by joining bounties, that's why i decided to stop joining bounties right now i am more focus on trading and weekly campaign until i found again a perpect bounty like what happen last 2017.
What do you mean by weekly campaigns? are weekly campaigns not bounties because i know there are few bounties like that, quit hoping for days like 2017 because you might have to wait for long, all these time that you wait few good projects are coming in
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

They consider bounty hunters worthless, because bounty hunters are still doing their best to meet the requirements on the cheap rewards they can receive.So it will serve as eye-openers to bounty hunters. Becawe are tired of doing so here, the rewards that we receive in return for the work we do should also be right.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:05:21 PM

if you find a bounty with an allocation that is not in accordance with what you want, it is better to avoid it, don't bother and blame the manager / person who makes the bounty because we know that every quarter there is always a bounty that has a good allocation and has good potential, it's just we have to sort it out a little.

the allocation given is indeed the main point before the bounty hunters do research in it. if the funds provided are not in accordance with the existing work, you should forget about the project. after that you should do some research so that you can ensure the authenticity of the project if all things have been considered then join if the campaign is profitable for you

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:16:22 PM

I can agree with that.  Why would I spend 3 months promoting a project just to recieve around $15 in shares. The bounty hunters are what decides if a project will even be successful or not. Odds are if the bounty allocation is only $1000. Then they probably do a premine of 20% or so. Itry to stay away from those types of projects!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

All bounty hunters should think twice before promoting token based projects, they are always useless projects and i heard from a source now that it only takes 50$ to build a ico website and tokens, imagine that, the easier it gets the more scammers will keep evading crypto space

You are right for the most part. But if you do find a legit altcoin project you could make alot of money. I got in on one last year I found it and signed up for the very last week. In that last week in only having to do 10 posts I made 1.5 Ethereum. I was so stoked. Lesson learned is if you can find a successful project then you can make way more then you would with a BTC bounty. But your odds of hitting a gold mine are way harder. Where as with a bitcoin bounty you atleast know you will get paid!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

I often encounter bounties with very low allocation, participants should calculate in advance how many estimates they will receive at the end of the campaign. if it's small, a campaign like this doesn't need to be followed, it's a waste of time for sure. let's ignore cheap campaign. bounty participants are priceless.
even if I see a small budget for a bounty campaign, but I understand that the project is very promising, then I participate. even 10 dollars earned in such a campaign can become hundreds after some time

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:17:57 PM

It is better to trade a coin, depend on that and be more focused on it, than to focus on bounty. The reason being that, you might spend days, months and if care is not taken, over a year on bounty and still not get a reasonable result. A team that knows the worth of bounty hunters will not cheat them, except the team has the aim of using and dumping them, which is another form of scam - there are quite a number of them.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that
Sometimes the bounty hunters don't focus too much on how much allocation is given and they only participate in projects that they think are good for promotion. And when the project ended and they just found out that what they got was not as big as they thought and sometimes it had no value.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:58:32 PM

Sometimes the bounty hunters don't focus too much on how much allocation is given and they only participate in projects that they think are good for promotion. And when the project ended and they just found out that what they got was not as big as they thought and sometimes it had no value.

most bounty hunters are disappointed at the end because they did not do the analysis at the beginning of the campaign and were too rushed to see a new campaign that gave a large allocation without first seeing developments in the project.

███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:19:01 PM

your post is obvious. you are also new to the bounty hunting. untill your payment is been delayed and the most anticipating project you though that will pay huge amount disappear leaving you in misery. then you will understand that this bounty of a thing is some thing else.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:13:08 PM

The problem is that developers can name any amount in which they value their tokens allocated to the bounty campaign. This figure can be 10 000 and 100 000 and even a million. However, in the end it can decrease hundreds of times. Therefore, the bounty campaign should be chosen primarily for the project, so that its tokens are able to grow in price. Understand that? After all, you can promise any amount, but the main thing is that the project was able to fulfill its promise.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

The problem is that developers can name any amount in which they value their tokens allocated to the bounty campaign. This figure can be 10 000 and 100 000 and even a million. However, in the end it can decrease hundreds of times. Therefore, the bounty campaign should be chosen primarily for the project, so that its tokens are able to grow in price. Understand that? After all, you can promise any amount, but the main thing is that the project was able to fulfill its promise.

They can promise any amount to the bounty hunters. But in the end, the rewards that a bounty hunter is going to receive will depend on the success of the project. If a project is a successful one, then the campaign participant can easily convert his tokens to either fiat currency or BTC/ETH using any of the major exchanges. But in case the project fails, then the bounty hunter will be left with a few useless tokens in his ERC-20 wallet, which is virtually worthless. The campaign manager can claim that he had paid out the rewards as promised. But the bounty hunter is left high and dry here. His work has gone unrewarded.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:15:02 PM

It depends entirely on how good the project is, even if the project is a very solid project there is probability that the coin or token will add value, i don't run away from bounties with low allocations as far as the project is good enough, its way better than promoting bounties with big allocation

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:36:39 PM

If we promote any scam or useless project intentionally, then we are also responsible for the criminal act, we become a part of that crime. We should seek/promote legal, legit opportunities that will really help other. only then, crypto will become useful and crypto will be considered as main stream of finance,transaction and economics along with fiat. I know a lot of bounty people who join into any project without understanding the project. i never promote gambling, cause if a single person gets involved into gambling after watching my promotion, i will be responsible for his dark future. Respect yourself brothers
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:45:57 PM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation
It depends on individuals, campaigns are a privilege and your account are worth only if you post good contents.

most bounty hunters are disappointed at the end because they did not do the analysis at the beginning of the campaign and were too rushed to see a new campaign that gave a large allocation without first seeing developments in the project.
Are you telling that by looking at the project you will understand whether the project will be successful or not, i participated in campaigns earlier but then stopped because there were too many assholes running the campaign and they too even helped the scammers in fooling us and hence i stopped joining in the altcoin campaigns and once the bear market started i lost my interest in the market for a while.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:54:41 PM

I thought I was the only one who noticed this, I have seen $300 allocated to a bounty campaign and numerous people were rushing to enroll in it, I was just thinking that those set of bounty hunters are part of the problem we have in this space, people are not respecting themselves at all and that is why they are treated anyhow by campaign managers.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

It is indeed noticeable for the past few years. There are plenty of bounty hunters who roams around the forum promiting bounty project that are not even worth it due to the low value of profit it gives them. We should start reflecting on our selves and start questioning if we do the serve those harsh treatments from those abusive projects. We should make sure that we get the best from the project we are joining so if we want to show how much we value our self worth, we should start by simply being careful and knowledgeable on finding a good project that gives us what we deserve.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:14:01 PM

I thought I was the only one who noticed this, I have seen $300 allocated to a bounty campaign and numerous people were rushing to enroll in it, I was just thinking that those set of bounty hunters are part of the problem we have in this space, people are not respecting themselves at all and that is why they are treated anyhow by campaign managers.
For me, it's not bad to participate in a bounty campaign even if it only had small allocations for bounty hunters. Atleast i know that the project is good and is very legit to pay all the bounty hunters in the end. There may be numerous campaigns out there that are offering big allocations for bounty hunters but in the end, no one gets paid because the project itself is a big scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:30:37 AM

Because many dont even pay attention to the number of coins that will be distributed to bounty hunters. And this is of course a big mistake. Not everyone knows how to conduct a thorough study and eventually they get a penny for the work done. This is of course wrong.
There are really hunters who dont care on how much they will get for their hardwork and not conducting a research if they participate in a worthy one. However bounties that has small allocations doesnt indicate its a scam project. Though they are paying low and not worth the effort it depends on the project itself on how it will perform as time passes especially this bearish season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: