Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly, do you guys think cryptocurrencies will be gone anytime soon?  (Read 1130 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:25:27 PM

Comparing to last year, 2019 is doing far better than horrible 2018! When Bitcoin become strong after the long term blood bath run last year, then I don't see any hype down this year! Rather if you look carefully, you will realize this year crypto becomes stronger and it gets more adoption than before! Bakkt released Bitcoin trading, Facebook, Telegram, Kakao talk involved in crypto, Donald Trump tweeted about Bitcoin, China president endorsed the BTC and Blockchain and so many good things happened in this year! So, cryptocurrency will not be gone, rather it is becoming stronger gradually. Keep faith in Bitcoin and spread positive news about it.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:23:24 PM

I haven't been trading my bitcoins and cryptos since this year begins, but I have noticed that the hype train is slowing down since then, compared to last year. I want some honest opinion about the future outlook of BTC or crypto per se. Should investors invest in it ?
I am a member of many groups and constantly read a lot of information about cryptocurrencies.I can say with confidence that cryptocurrencies are the future.The future of all mankind.Therefore, it is not too late to choose the right assets and invest in them.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
russel123456

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:55:41 PM

Coming world cordially Will accept cryptocurrency. But a lot of ICO and IEO tarnishing this revolutionary sector. You can store your btc. Must it will increase and you will be happy. Sometimes you can  sell and buy for earning money. I can also say you that you can also invest some good security token or IEO by good researching.

You can read crypto related forums such as bitcointalk, and some trusted journal for earning more knowledge.

I am working in crypto and blockchain industry three years as a Community manager with marketing work.

Thanks
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

Hell no! I mean it’s just getting started don’t you think? The market is still premature which we see as how volatile it is. And I think it would mature more to the point where the movement would not be that severe as it should had been this past few years. Having a much more stable market means a larger volume.

Also the news are still flooding with big companies and countries considering Bitcoin as a means of storing of an individual’s wealth in the moment of economic crisis.

Well yeah, it just started to get a bit popular and now were talking about cryptocurrency vanishing? I don't think so, bitcoin or cryptocurrency still has a very bright future ahead and we will sure to enjoy and earn from then for many many years. Crypto will only be gone when all the people stop using them but I doubt it, crypto has helped if not all but many investors so crypto is pretty much very impossible to vanish.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:15:29 PM

Hell no! I mean it’s just getting started don’t you think? The market is still premature which we see as how volatile it is. And I think it would mature more to the point where the movement would not be that severe as it should had been this past few years. Having a much more stable market means a larger volume.

Also the news are still flooding with big companies and countries considering Bitcoin as a means of storing of an individual’s wealth in the moment of economic crisis.

Well yeah, it just started to get a bit popular and now were talking about cryptocurrency vanishing? I don't think so, bitcoin or cryptocurrency still has a very bright future ahead and we will sure to enjoy and earn from then for many many years. Crypto will only be gone when all the people stop using them but I doubt it, crypto has helped if not all but many investors so crypto is pretty much very impossible to vanish.

What you say is true that cryptocurrency just started to gain popularity and it helped a lot of people but you know nothing stays forever, lets not forget that there will always be a time that something like cryptocurrency will be gone soon. It might be very unlikely that crypto will be gone these days but we can't tell in the future, we don't know what will be on the people's mind, they can either something that is better than crypto.
Davee294

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:56:32 PM

I'm not super educated on the subject, at least not as much as a lot of you. But from what i sorta understand I think that blockchain technology def has the potential to be the next phase of the internet, as i've heard it described.

I think all those ICO with altcoins that dont really do anything kinda set back peoples confidence. As far as the actual cryptocurrencies I dont really know what that whole ecosystem will look like but im guessing it'll be mainly BTC LTC and ETH being used as store of value.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:21:45 PM

Cryptocurrency will disappear in the near future, it seems far from my mind in good health and that is also not my desire, cryptocurrency is growing far from before and continues to increase in popularity so that if lost in the near future it is very unlikely.
in my opinion this is the beginning of cryptocurrency to become a better future and to be multi-functional as alternative and other payments that are distributed evenly throughout the world, and cryptocurrency is a very profitable investment in the future and many people want to be involved in it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 11:15:37 AM

I haven't been trading my bitcoins and cryptos since this year begins, but I have noticed that the hype train is slowing down since then, compared to last year. I want some honest opinion about the future outlook of BTC or crypto per se. Should investors invest in it ?

If a coin depends on a company to survive, its worthless.

What can you do to stop Bitcoin?

You are absolutely right. Bitcoin doesn't have a team like other crypto projects except it's believers. Bitcoin will get support when there is more Blockchain adoption and at the current dominance in marketcap, it's ok to invest.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:55:54 PM

What you say is true that cryptocurrency just started to gain popularity and it helped a lot of people but you know nothing stays forever, lets not forget that there will always be a time that something like cryptocurrency will be gone soon. It might be very unlikely that crypto will be gone these days but we can't tell in the future, we don't know what will be on the people's mind, they can either something that is better than crypto.
It will not be gone, crytocurrency is part of the economy now, many investors and traders are now with cryptocurrency trading, many believe that we should go with the technology in order for us not to left behind, and believing that cryptocurrency is the next big thing and good for long term investment too.

yeah it is now popular I have read an article everyday , it has already reach many people now due to technology many people are aware of cryptocurrency too.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:44:11 PM

If a coin depends on a company to survive, its worthless.

What can you do to stop Bitcoin?

Maybe we can't do anything to stop it (I don't want to, lol) but time itself could kill it, the limited supply of bitcoin we do (going to) have in the market is a sign that we should expect in the future, not anytime soon, that bitcoin will fade, it will hit its turning point where it will stop rising above the ground, hence it will go back to earth from the moon and it will be forgotten. The future is always full of surprises, the bad news is we don't have long life to witness everything.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:48:34 PM

In my own personal opinion,we can't really say if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will live in the long term because everything in this world has an end, so probably bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies would probably die. But as i can see today, bitcoin has a potential to increased it's value up to $20,000 again because it is now starting to recover it's price due to downturns. It is really has a slow process, but if we hope that bitcoin would increased it's price again, i can say that it would gonna happen soon.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:44:00 AM

If you haven't tried to do trading then maybe you must start to tried it so that you can have a one more knowledge on how to earn in this crypto field. Honestly no one can really predicts the future and we don't know yet on when would be the cryptocurrency will gone or maybe if it will be gone? Then maybe you say that the hyped of the people are slowing down, it is because of the dump of the market compare to the market during 2017 then maybe the people are losing interest on this because the market was down. But if you will ask me if I would still invest on bitcoin, I will still invest on it and look for the future if it would be have a bull run again or not, it is our decision if we will invest or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:48:56 AM

Hype trend always dominance with label their project with bitcoin and altcoin name, many investor can't different which one bitcoin project and hype investing because almost hype using coin name on their project. Before investing with bitcoin I know which one hype give profit depend with your money investing and how many downline you get for investing with hype project.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:59:57 AM

Actually the market is not slowing down. how did you know that this is slowing down? Did you observe from the beginning of the year until June? There, the increase in Cryptocurrency was so large that it even tripled since the lowest point of the crypto market. and this is not a slow thing for the cryptocurrency market

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:00:43 AM

Hype trend always dominance with label their project with bitcoin and altcoin name, many investor can't different which one bitcoin project and hype investing because almost hype using coin name on their project. Before investing with bitcoin I know which one hype give profit depend with your money investing and how many downline you get for investing with hype project.

The hype trend is still there, but people has been smart enough nowadays, of course people are learning from past experiences, they are already aware of it, but most of us are for sure just waiting for a positive signal before we will invest again. But for now, most people take it slowly to invest, they don't give their all in compare to past years.

I am also holding part of my Bitcoin and will still hold it up to next year, still haven't the chance to accumulate, I don't doubt at all that it will be gone, it might happen that most altcoins will be gone because no real use and no development, but Bitcoin will never be gone.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:55:49 AM

I have been around here for quite some time, and I have seen the ups and downs of Bitcoin. I was here when Bitcoin went up by 2200% in 2017. I was watching silently when the prices crashed by 85% in 2018. So by now I have a fair idea about the volatility of Bitcoin and I am prepared for any scenario. Ideally every cryptocurrency  user should remember that Bitcoin is an extremely volatile asset and there is a chance of another 85% drop, just like what we had in 2018.
I was around those days as well and the price crashed that much because of its impressive growth but this time the growth of bitcoin was not that significant so there is not a reason for the crash to be that big.

In the worst case scenario I see bitcoin crashing 66% and that will be the equivalent of 4500 for each coin but I do not find that price to be very likely, a bottom between 5500 and 6500 seems closer to what I believe we will see and once we touch that range I will buy all the bitcoin I can.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:41:29 AM

I want some honest opinion about the future outlook of BTC or crypto per se. Should investors invest in it ?
After the long bearish trend of altcoins, some turn to shitcoins losing value slowly. Well its not advisable to invest in alts unless you chose a popular coins that has real use cases.

Though im not certain with alts future I know bitcoin is different. Btc already prove its worth not just a currency. As long as there are many people supporting it and btc adoption are growing then we can expect the existence of this crypto.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

Actually the market is not slowing down. how did you know that this is slowing down? Did you observe from the beginning of the year until June? There, the increase in Cryptocurrency was so large that it even tripled since the lowest point of the crypto market. and this is not a slow thing for the cryptocurrency market
The hype for bitcoin is still intact as possible, but for altcoins, the hype has really gone down, and what affected the hype was the scammers that took advantage of many investors interest in investing in altcoins and hurt them so bad ion their investment by either scamming them using the projects in the market, or hacking into their wallet.

To make the matter worse, there is no regulation that would have assisted investors in fishing out some of these criminals and bring them to justice so that investors can feel safe, and ever since they started seeing that there is no guarantee of safety for their investment in altcoins, they started to divert all their investment attention into bitcoin which was one of the things that facilitated the surge if bitcoin in that April.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:00:59 PM

This is absolutely Your opinion and you are entitled to it.But I think the hype this year was even more than from previous years.Cryptocurrency clearly sympathizes with a huge number of people, so no doubt it will be used.And about whether to invest in it or not-it is the right and choice of absolutely everyone.From what I will give you advice nothing will change.You either already invest or have never started.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:46:16 PM

This is absolutely Your opinion and you are entitled to it.But I think the hype this year was even more than from previous years.Cryptocurrency clearly sympathizes with a huge number of people, so no doubt it will be used.And about whether to invest in it or not-it is the right and choice of absolutely everyone.From what I will give you advice nothing will change.You either already invest or have never started.

In any situation, there is really 'hype' even in real life, but, what he mentioned that the 'hype train is slowing down' maybe yes, as people becomes more wise actually, but, as you can see the Bitcoin has increased in price from November last year which is $6k and now at $8.8k, it is slowing down in terms of price , but still a good sign that it is stabilizing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: