Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?  (Read 3359 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

An open question to all bounty hunters. What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?

I was the regular bounty hunter in 2017 and early half of the 2018 but once 80% of my joined bounties started to turn scam without paying a penny, I dropped the idea. By looking the current situation, I can conclude that the situation has now worsen and the success rate of bounties is now dropped to further low. So my question is why you still join bounties? Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?

My situation is quite similar. 2017 was a booming year for joining bounties. After the scams were found out, it discouraged me to also dropped doing bounties actively, but always kept in touch to with the services section to watch out for legitimate bounties.

I still join bounties today if i can find real ones that pay decently (important), and usually filter by legit campaign managers (won't name them here).
Everybody loves 2017 and early 2018 for their bounty activities. Still we feel nostalgic. As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Unfortunately time has passed and many users abused the bounty programs.
Many campaigns ran by trusted users were also ended up as a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

The aims to join. Crypto currency bounty has to be to make money
You need to dyor and get your facts spot on as regards how much you can earn from the bounty

NB: that’s the typical thoughts of a bounty manager

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

I am not very active in bounty / prize campaigns because I play with airdrops, but most airdrops require bounty campaigns to complete tasks, so I don't just choose airdrops.
I chose airdrop which has the potential to make payments. why airdrop? because the airdrop system is faster than gifts / gifts and the task done is not too difficult for me.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:12:56 PM

At the moment I am not interested in a prize campaign and I prefer a signature campaign that I think is much better and will definitely be paid weekly by the amount of bitcoin.
and what I saw hadia campaign is not like in 2017 which is very much compared to now starting to decline and hard to believe because many projects that were managed were not successful.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

Only hopes make and encourage me to join bounty campaigns. So far I have joined over two dozens bounty campaigns, but got nothing except for only around $ 300 worth of tokens. Some of the bounty campaigns turned out to be a scam, while others did not list on any exchange although they distributed tokens. This is the sad story of mine as a bounty hunter.

crisanto01

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

Only hopes make and encourage me to join bounty campaigns. So far I have joined over two dozens bounty campaigns, but got nothing except for only around $ 300 worth of tokens. Some of the bounty campaigns turned out to be a scam, while others did not list on any exchange although they distributed tokens. This is the sad story of mine as a bounty hunter.

Because of that you have to think again, whether is it worth it to still join bounty campaigns or not, let us always remember, time is precious, don't waste your time, we can still earn in different way, like trading or mining which has return, rather than joining dozens of campaigns and with no return at all. Maybe if there is a legit project, I will also join, depends on the manager and bounty pool.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:16:03 PM

you can’t argue, the payment for advertising is really very small, but believing in the incredible potential of the crypto industry, I continue to work, even if not all projects bring a lot of income, but if you continue to work for years, which doesn’t take so much time, I’m sure that it will be an excellent result
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

An open question to all bounty hunters. What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?

I was the regular bounty hunter in 2017 and early half of the 2018 but once 80% of my joined bounties started to turn scam without paying a penny, I dropped the idea. By looking the current situation, I can conclude that the situation has now worsen and the success rate of bounties is now dropped to further low. So my question is why you still join bounties? Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
I have been a bounter hunter before, when bounty hunting was all about earning and making everyone benefit which is unlike now that almost all of it are scam. I am still hoping that those good times will come back and I still have faith on some campaigns since I know some of the moderators who had great campaigns before. Even though things are very different now, I know that someday, everything will come back to normal when all those greedy scammers gets eliminated here in the forum.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:25:32 PM

I continue to participate in bounty campaigns rather out of habit. Yes, indeed, the income from participation now is only a few bucks. But sometimes there are projects that you just want to support because of an interesting idea or innovation.
Right now the reason why I am still joining the bounty campaign is because it can still provide benefits even though it is also not large. I myself also have free time that I can use to do bounty campaigns. so the time is not in vain.everyone has their reasons why and the reasons they want to stay here

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

TS words are not compatible with reality. He tells us that he has ceased to participate in bounty campaigns, but he bears the signature of a third-party forum. So I have a counter question to aysg76: why are you contradicting yourself?
Maybe he was drunk or he was thinking if there was a differentiation between waring the bitcoin signature and altcoin signature.
But he doesn't even care about himself. I have no idea what is his main intention to ask about this thing when he knows if everyone will have a different opinion about that.
So many hunters are even blaming bounty while they are still participating in it. Just to increase their post counts maybe: Smiley
This kind of situation always surprises me. After all, everything is simple - if there is an understanding that the project is not bad then I take and participate in the bounty campaign. If not, I pass by. But I do not understand the people who participate in the project and pour it with slops.
aomakun

Activity: 1020

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

you can’t argue, the payment for advertising is really very small, but believing in the incredible potential of the crypto industry, I continue to work, even if not all projects bring a lot of income, but if you continue to work for years, which doesn’t take so much time, I’m sure that it will be an excellent result

if you have a lot of experience then you will have more knowledge and maybe in the future you can avoid fraud projects with the experience you have. maybe not everything you get can be judged by money but valuable experience is one important point for the future

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:32:32 AM

I will only stop promoting bounties projects if all the projects i promoted for a whole year did not become successful, i choose what project i promote very carefully so i don't expect all of them to fail, if two become successful out of ten its still fine by me because not all good projects will be a success
It is true, we should only have complain when we don’t even get anything from bounty at all, and not all bounty actually even have the intention of scamming, although it is unfortunate that some of the project that are good along the line are being rendered useless also when investors dump coin on them, but I also blame them because they are the ones offering huge reward to these people.

Scamming is not the only thing that is killing the cryptocurrency space, but the huge reward that is being given to investors which they dump on the market is also contributing to why the market is really not surviving today, so I think that we still need to always pick projects carefully before investing.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 06:58:24 AM

snipp---
So my question is why you still join bounties? Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
because there are still opportunities to earn money from bounties even though they are small. However, for me being a bounty hunter is a very fun and profitable side job.

If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
This year there are still more than two months, right? so this is not the final result. By far the most profitable is from the Content Protocol and Aidus. I hope there will be more surprises at the end of the year.

Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
I really like the bounty manager who is professional and very concerned about the participants, and most importantly combats cheating and spammers. Among the best in my opinion: julerz12, Arteezy.rtx, in the past, I also often joined the bounty from Sylon, but now there is nothing new.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:58:47 AM

if you have a lot of experience then you will have more knowledge and maybe in the future you can avoid fraud projects with the experience you have. maybe not everything you get can be judged by money but valuable experience is one important point for the future

in my experience , you cannot avoid scam and failed projects at all
since it doesn't depend on your skills to choose , the projects are created to rip you off
it is simply how good you can read into the background of the bounties and have certain criteria , red lines seing which you say to yourself- I'm not getting involved in it , no way
on paper every project looks nice , but even the stats say that 80% of the ICO are failed/scams , I think the figure should be way higher than that , around 90%+

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:00:47 AM

The zeal of making in one day through bounty rewards still runs in my veins, i refused to belief that its over for bounty hunters like myself, endurance and patience is all i need for the good altcoin season to arrive, i belief this present market condition won't last for long because nothing last for ever

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:33:27 AM

I am still participating in bounty campaigns because I still hope that it has legit and will actually pay me the equivalent of my promotion. And of course, I rarely join because almost everyone I see is a scam or some are even less involved because ICO campaigns are no longer trusted.

I hope to have regulation for ICO campaigns, to restore the trust of bounty hunters and investors here.
Arnhomo

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:52:31 AM

hawk network has more ideal people behind and they are working on it, they have best idea about future plans that's make me to join with hawk network bounty campaign , you also can check twitter page of them here is the link https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1184768244802052096
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:05:28 AM

The aims to join. Crypto currency bounty has to be to make money
You need to dyor and get your facts spot on as regards how much you can earn from the bounty

NB: that’s the typical thoughts of a bounty manager
But there is no need to get dis-heart because the saying also goes, ‘whatever happens, happens for some good reason’. It is better to get rid of scammers earlier than later. Besides, there are many reliable and efficient ways of making money with crypto currencies. If a person is not technical and does not want to work, he can simply invest in bitcoin and wait for few months. That’s how simple it is to become rich.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:08:06 AM

I continue to hunt for bounties because i am sure i will get lucky one day, scam projects are everywhere, crypto market is in bad shape, but all i need is a single luck no matter how many months i spend promoting projects or even years i will surely get lucky one day

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 11:23:37 AM

The zeal of making in one day through bounty rewards still runs in my veins, i refused to belief that its over for bounty hunters like myself, endurance and patience is all i need for the good altcoin season to arrive, i belief this present market condition won't last for long because nothing last for ever
it will not last it will not remain the same. but it can go worst. till yet there are still few good projects and good bounty programs running over there. it's possible the scenario will become better or not.
so don't put all your eggs in one basket. look for alternative options too.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: