Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?  (Read 3359 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:54:23 AM

I continue to hunt for bounties because i am sure i will get lucky one day, scam projects are everywhere, crypto market is in bad shape, but all i need is a single luck no matter how many months i spend promoting projects or even years i will surely get lucky one day

You should learn how to find a campaign that pays accordingly, if you only wish for luck then it will be difficult. plus if you promote a project without analysis, there will be many investors who can get stuck on the project that you are promoting
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

I am still participating in bounty campaigns because I still hope that it has legit and will actually pay me the equivalent of my promotion. And of course, I rarely join because almost everyone I see is a scam or some are even less involved because ICO campaigns are no longer trusted.

I hope to have regulation for ICO campaigns, to restore the trust of bounty hunters and investors here.

Good thing for you, last year I joined bounties too but I never had any payment as all were scam. It's my fault, yes, as I don't investigate and searching what I participated if they were worth it or not. From then, I never participated anymore and thinking that its not worth my time anymore. So, I focused on trading
many bounty hunters do other work because bounties have been less than worth the last few months. Well, it's natural if some people turn to trade or other investments. to be honest, people who still support bounties today are likely to still believe and believe that bounties are still very valuable, well some bounties might be like that. but for now, many things need to be considered in choosing a bounty, and that has been explained several times. if not, we will most likely end up with a scam.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:02:38 AM

The zeal of making in one day through bounty rewards still runs in my veins, i refused to belief that its over for bounty hunters like myself, endurance and patience is all i need for the good altcoin season to arrive, i belief this present market condition won't last for long because nothing last for ever
it will not last it will not remain the same. but it can go worst. till yet there are still few good projects and good bounty programs running over there. it's possible the scenario will become better or not.
so don't put all your eggs in one basket. look for alternative options too.
I think the market is not that much bad there are still good bounty project running in the market and I hope that in near future the market will good enough that bounty will bring a pretty amount of profit. Agreed that alternative options are the best but bounty projects should not be ignored this in this time because one day bounty project runners will get their fortunes.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:58:06 AM

Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
For this question, I think you already know the answer. The fact, You use the signature of one of the most popular projects later this year.

Cryptotalk is BTC-paying campaign not altcoin bounty. Also Yahoo62778 no longer manages bounty campaigns. He was active in bounties section in 2017-18 when he launched campaigns like Truckcoin, indahash but I haven't seen any from him in last 15-16 months.
This good we only should promote the project and the coin we are sure that it will make a profit for every investor. Taking your money and promoting unknown projects with zero real knowledge is really bad so that's why I only support bitcointalk.org and suggest almost every investor invest in it and uses it to find real projects.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:59:59 AM

I think the market is not that much bad there are still good bounty project running in the market and I hope that in near future the market will good enough that bounty will bring a pretty amount of profit. Agreed that alternative options are the best but bounty projects should not be ignored this in this time because one day bounty project runners will get their fortunes.
until now, I still continue to support the bounty and keep finding out developments about the new bounty. although there is quite a lot of negative news about the ICO project, and the bounty, I prefer to find out myself, because, among the many new projects, there must be some projects that really have potential. because of that, I still support the bounty until now. I also believe what you say

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:26:19 AM

currently, i am working on getting a job. once i got a job, i will dump everything crypto. whatever i got from the crypto was as a result of the early hunting. 2019 was the worst and remains the worst year for bounty hunters. we tought it will get better not knowing it's getting worst.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:31:24 AM

until now, I still continue to support the bounty and keep finding out developments about the new bounty. although there is quite a lot of negative news about the ICO project, and the bounty, I prefer to find out myself, because, among the many new projects, there must be some projects that really have potential. because of that, I still support the bounty until now. I also believe what you say
That is the reason why we are still in the stage where we join bounty campaigns despite of the negative reviews is the opportunity that the bounty campaigns or bounty projects offers to us. The chance to help them to spread out their mission and vision and also to have that chance to make out of profit from our effort and time and to be part of their journey towards success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:48:51 AM

That is the reason why we are still in the stage where we join bounty campaigns despite of the negative reviews is the opportunity that the bounty campaigns or bounty projects offers to us. The chance to help them to spread out their mission and vision and also to have that chance to make out of profit from our effort and time and to be part of their journey towards success.
Hope is what we have as bounty hunters, although we know in our mind that there are lots of scam project, we are still hoping that we can find a good project which will bring us profit and can help us to pay our bills, debt and can finance our daily needs. Hunters knows it but they are still hoping and I think there is nothing wrong with it.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:07:35 AM

Delivering vision and mission is the aim of the project and is assisted by bounty participants to maximize that mission, many bounty projects with mature goals and you can judge for yourself, I look for bounties not dependent on others or ICO ranking better in our own way and I believe in my own principles.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:14:47 AM

currently, i am working on getting a job. once i got a job, i will dump everything crypto. whatever i got from the crypto was as a result of the early hunting. 2019 was the worst and remains the worst year for bounty hunters. we tought it will get better not knowing it's getting worst.
Maybe this is indeed a good step but indeed for now you should be more careful in finding projects. because now there are so many fictitious projects that are very detrimental to the participants. they were harmed a lot because of that so in my opinion this is a bad thing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:28:34 AM

it might be better because the development has also decreased and we as investors must also be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing, of course, very carefully in choosing projects that we will participate in the project to get prizes of course and as investors confidence and patience is capital that very large
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:32:47 AM

2019 might be worse and 2020 might be the best year ever for crypto bounty hunters and you will miss out, the truth is people always like running away when things get tough i guess thats why we have too low successful people around the world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:35:01 AM

For those who have experienced the beauty of the bounty world in 2017 ago, then there is no reason to leave the world of Bounty, because at that time we could get a lot of money from Bounty campaign, so we still hope that in the future there will still be projects that can give us a lot of money.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:31:27 AM

For those who have experienced the beauty of the bounty world in 2017 ago, then there is no reason to leave the world of Bounty, because at that time we could get a lot of money from Bounty campaign, so we still hope that in the future there will still be projects that can give us a lot of money.
But in the current conditions the bounty can no longer provide many benefits. many actually have quit this job but some still have hope in the projeck project which still exists today. Hopefully this will still continue to develop

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:34:18 AM

Honestly I join some of them after checking everything about the project including team, vision, conferences and much more. If I do not like the project, I never join the bounty even if it has easy tasks. I got no time to waste on that terrible projects. The team is very important so I check that at first.

1881 - 193∞
Kupid002

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

Not everything you like will happen and that is reality of life. I see it in 2018 that bounty campaign will be ended because too many project decieving there participants for payment ans sometimes delaying ICO and that moment i realise that i need to stop hunting or join in any bounties.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:37:12 AM

Personally from my experience I want to say that I have participated in the bounty since 2017. And all the bounties were almost stable and paid rewards. And at the moment, everything has become very unstable and almost all the bounties simply do not survive and close. I think that this is due to the unstable position of the cryptocurrency on the market. And this forces more and more to participate in different bounties to get a small reward.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:45:08 AM

Well thats a sad fact but are all the coins/tokens you accumulate in joining from bounties are just shitcoins?

We've been in alts bearish trend for almost 2 years and it does affect the bounties. Some projects are scam though there are still good projects existing but unfortunately its hard to find it.

I will join in bounties again if I see some worthy project to give my time and effort, for now I think I will focus more on what can give me additional profit while waiting for bull run.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:05:00 PM

Personally from my experience I want to say that I have participated in the bounty since 2017. And all the bounties were almost stable and paid rewards. And at the moment, everything has become very unstable and almost all the bounties simply do not survive and close. I think that this is due to the unstable position of the cryptocurrency on the market. And this forces more and more to participate in different bounties to get a small reward.
The reason why  participants get only  small reward its not because they are many participants .
The bounty allocated reduce by the owner or they not raised enough funds to still give the allocated amount.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:46:30 AM

I still join the bounty campaigns because there are some projects i trust after researching the company.
And we should pay attention with the manager of bounty campaign before we want to join.
Choosing the trusted bounty manager is the first step to join bounty campaign for me.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████