Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?  (Read 3359 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:21:24 PM

An open question to all bounty hunters. What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?

I was the regular bounty hunter in 2017 and early half of the 2018 but once 80% of my joined bounties started to turn scam without paying a penny, I dropped the idea. By looking the current situation, I can conclude that the situation has now worsen and the success rate of bounties is now dropped to further low. So my question is why you still join bounties? Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?

I was also a regular bounty hunter in 2017, And I can say that it was really easy work. And making money is super easy. But due to the collapse of bitcoin the ICO projects have weakened and are often scams. So by the year 2018 I first stopped joining the bounties because it was difficult to guess who was legit.
The time already passed for bounty hunters, the market is no longer friendly and the chance of getting or participating with projects that still pay is too small.

If you don't feel taking any participations without any assurance of rewards, it's better to keep yourself away, there's some who can proceed and accept the fact of being scam and waste their precious time, but to those who are not ready bounty will be forgotten.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:23:58 PM

An open question to all bounty hunters. What makes you still join the bounty campaigns?

I was the regular bounty hunter in 2017 and early half of the 2018 but once 80% of my joined bounties started to turn scam without paying a penny, I dropped the idea. By looking the current situation, I can conclude that the situation has now worsen and the success rate of bounties is now dropped to further low. So my question is why you still join bounties? Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
Some do continue joining bounty campaigns because of lack of other option. Investing to projects would be hard and is too risky at this moment due to the negative market situation. The best way is to earn from a project of your choice without investing into it, which is through bounties and airdrops. So atleast, if the project won't be successful, you'll lose only your hardwork alone.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

this is my job and i don't care about some people who always say complaints about the project. but I'm not saying if all projects are fraud. I am a bounty hunter, so whatever happens in the market I am ready to accept the risk and it is true that there are no truly perfect gifts.

Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

I was also a regular bounty hunter in 2017, And I can say that it was really easy work. And making money is super easy. But due to the collapse of bitcoin the ICO projects have weakened and are often scams. So by the year 2018 I first stopped joining the bounties because it was difficult to guess who was legit.

2018 is difficult to find a good bounty, a lot of work is tiring but there are no results, I also always ask the hunters and they say stop promoting bounty because many ICOs are scamer, in 2019 ICO is not running and replaced with IEO but there are also many projects successful one.

We have experience the same fellas! since the bear market start last 2018, most of the new projects with bounties are fraud and some of them pay a worthless coin that leads bounty hunters to lose their interest. i stopped doing bounties for a couple of months and came back recently, hoping that there still good bounties out there that worth my time and effort.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 426

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:46:40 PM

this is my job and i don't care about some people who always say complaints about the project. but I'm not saying if all projects are fraud. I am a bounty hunter, so whatever happens in the market I am ready to accept the risk and it is true that there are no truly perfect gifts.

but you should do the analysis and not just assume the bounty participant is just a worker, I think that the bounty participant is a big thing than just the worker but rather the helper to provide information about the investment being promoted and therefore you cannot join a project with ignorance because many investors are interested in investing from the results of the promotion that you do

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:21:24 PM

The reason why I don’t give up on bounty campaigns is because it saved me from financial disaster. No matter if the rewards are small, it’s still money and helped me in such way.

I remember that I started bounty hunting in November 2017, and some of the tokens I joined have skyrocketed. It was one of the best turnarounds in my life when I decided to take bounty hunting seriously. No matter if it’s signature campaign, article, blog or social media, they’re still money no matter what.

Because of bounty hunting, it saved me from financial stress. I paid all of my debts, giving Christmas gifts to my loved ones (my first cashout was in December 2017), traveled frequently (both locally and internationally) and helped others having their own success by educating them what I do to make a living.

My secret is the numbers game with a bit of research before joining. That’s why until now I can still earn with bounty hunting. There are times I’m out of luck because of so many circumstances, but there are other ones that made me earn a bit early.

Just don’t give up. No matter how small the rewards are, just be grateful and appreciate it. Better than nothing at all.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:24:39 PM

Some people like me join bounties for fun whether we get paid or not we are still here. Based on the current market conditions there are very few projects that will succeed which is actually below ten percent of the ICO projects. That means if you supported 10 ICO campaigns you are getting paid for only 1 or 2 ICOs, all other ICOs have failed. Most people are just having fun with the ICOs they promote these days.    
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:27:37 PM

I think participating in bonuses still exists because hunters still find the projects they feel will succeed. And the value of the tokens they receive will increase when they are put on the exchange. But in my opinion, this seems to be very difficult for the current market with very few good projects and the bounty hunters face many difficulties in their work.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

You are correct. The situation is certainly not in favor of investors and as well as to bounty hunters. The probability of getting rewards, and getting good rewards and even turning it in huge profit is very low.
"Hope" is the only thing I am joining the bounty campaign. But surely I have reduced working as bounty hunter a lot. Lets hope will get huge profit in future for what time I have invested.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:41:00 PM

nothing, I simply don't and suggest you don't either
its very difficult to find a single decent bounty nowadays
if in the past you could join a bounty and even if you get some low amount of tokens/coins in their USD equivalent
you could hold them for a while and gamble on them to increase their price 10-100x and sometimes more
granted only a few projects managed such a raise but it did happen many times
nowadays almost every ICO is without a substance, trite and secondary , it is simply not worth your time and effort to join bounties ( unless you have nothing better to do with your time)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:42:28 PM

I think participating in bonuses still exists because hunters still find the projects they feel will succeed. And the value of the tokens they receive will increase when they are put on the exchange. But in my opinion, this seems to be very difficult for the current market with very few good projects and the bounty hunters face many difficulties in their work.

Can you print out such project has the success views to grow more in the marketplace. There not even a single project available in the bounties page.
If there is such project you may share it to us and we can make the earnings.
May be if you travel back to 2017 you may find the plenty of good bounty project and joining bounty campaigns are not at all useful idea.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:48:26 PM

TS words are not compatible with reality. He tells us that he has ceased to participate in bounty campaigns, but he bears the signature of a third-party forum. So I have a counter question to aysg76: why are you contradicting yourself?
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:56:45 PM

Some people like me join bounties for fun whether we get paid or not we are still here. Based on the current market conditions there are very few projects that will succeed which is actually below ten percent of the ICO projects. That means if you supported 10 ICO campaigns you are getting paid for only 1 or 2 ICOs, all other ICOs have failed. Most people are just having fun with the ICOs they promote these days.    
If someone wants fun they will play PC/mobile games. There is no need to do the hardwork of promoting bounty campaigns especially the difficult ones like signature campaign or translation etc. ICO market is dying day by day so there is a very less chance for bounties to succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:00:38 PM

I have also been involved in the bounty since 2017. And if at that time I took part in dozens of campaigns, now these are 2 - 3 projects. Some really feeding me promises, but basically, my work is paid, though in small amounts.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:01:28 AM

TS words are not compatible with reality. He tells us that he has ceased to participate in bounty campaigns, but he bears the signature of a third-party forum. So I have a counter question to aysg76: why are you contradicting yourself?
Maybe he was drunk or he was thinking if there was a differentiation between waring the bitcoin signature and altcoin signature.
But he doesn't even care about himself. I have no idea what is his main intention to ask about this thing when he knows if everyone will have a different opinion about that.
So many hunters are even blaming bounty while they are still participating in it. Just to increase their post counts maybe: Smiley

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:08:53 AM

There is lot of scam project here so searching a good project then do you need more identify about project history then you can join. Actually i have some free time so i spend my time 70% for learning trading and others 30% for joining bounty campaign. You need i have still join signature campaign one project xcard and i hope this project will be good.
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:56:24 AM

Optimism will increasingly encourage us to do the work wholeheartedly. Almost all bounty hunters must have felt a huge disappointment when they learned that the project they had promoted ended in a scam, but that is not the end of everything, of many new projects in circulation, there must be some projects that have great potential for success.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 05:22:10 AM

My situation is quite similar. 2017 was a booming year for joining bounties. After the scams were found out, it discouraged me to also dropped doing bounties actively, but always kept in touch to with the services section to watch out for legitimate bounties.

I still join bounties today if i can find real ones that pay decently (important), and usually filter by legit campaign managers (won't name them here).

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:26:24 AM

I sometimes don't bother to promote any bounty projects, i only promote when a good one comes around, unlike many bounty hunters who always promote projects they see, solid projects comes around once in a while and many useless and scam projects comes every time to time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:55:47 AM

Are you getting paid? If yes, then which one gave you best rewards this year? Who is the best manager/s currently in bounty domain?
For this question, I think you already know the answer. The fact, You use the signature of one of the most popular projects later this year.

Cryptotalk is BTC-paying campaign not altcoin bounty. Also Yahoo62778 no longer manages bounty campaigns. He was active in bounties section in 2017-18 when he launched campaigns like Truckcoin, indahash but I haven't seen any from him in last 15-16 months.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████