Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing blockchain technology for vegetable traceability  (Read 107 times)
walshleshly (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

In the recent few years, with the rise of many food processing counterfeits, unsafe food poses global health threat.  According to a report from World Health Organisation, every year almost 220 million children experience diarrhoeal diseases and 96 000 die due to food borne infections. With these food products babies, children, pregnant women, elderly and those with less immunity are particularly vulnerable.

Vegetable Supplychain blockchain stores immutable data on each every stage the vegetable passes through. From the farm to the tabled Information being collected stored in the blockchain technology for vegetable traceability either manually or automatically by enabling AI sensors to check the hygiene, preservatives and temperature prevailed during the storage of the vegetable. The intuitive blockchain technology for vegetable traceability can be especially useful because it eliminates human errors.

Tracefood provides latest solutions for blockchain for vegetable industry. We with result driven deliverables provide customisable blockchain services to create customer’s trustworthiness on your brand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:58:15 AM

I know that the blockchain technology can be utilized to further enhance quality of foods by making sure that traceability is established right from the very source of, for example, vegetables and other types of foods. There are now many platforms dealing with this and maximizing the benefits of the blockchain technology through this applied technology.

We are now entering a better era in food science with the help of the blockchain technology and I am sure this can just the top of the iceberg as this platform, I expect, can be evolving and enveloping. Soon we will not anymore wonder the details that our foods have gone through from the farm to our tables.

You can read more of the post above by OP here: https://tracefood.io/vegetable-supplychain-blockchain/

At Trace Food, we facilitate seamless and effective management of food supply chain with inventive blockchain solutions devised by leading blockchain developers. We strive to set fresh paradigms in the fresh produce industry with our progressive Blockchain deliverables.

Please learn to use attribution if you are using published materials from other sites so you won't be accused of spamming here.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

In the recent few years, with the rise of many food processing counterfeits, unsafe food poses global health threat.  According to a report from World Health Organisation, every year almost 220 million children experience diarrhoeal diseases and 96 000 die due to food borne infections. With these food products babies, children, pregnant women, elderly and those with less immunity are particularly vulnerable.

Vegetable Supplychain blockchain stores immutable data on each every stage the vegetable passes through. From the farm to the tabled Information being collected stored in the blockchain technology for vegetable traceability either manually or automatically by enabling AI sensors to check the hygiene, preservatives and temperature prevailed during the storage of the vegetable. The intuitive blockchain technology for vegetable traceability can be especially useful because it eliminates human errors.

Tracefood provides latest solutions for blockchain for vegetable industry. We with result driven deliverables provide customisable blockchain services to create customer’s trustworthiness on your brand.
Blockchain is indeed a versatile technology with a high potential that can be used in any sector of our society, thats why i would say that applying blockchain into agricultural and food sector was useful since foods and agricultural products is a prime comodities that people needs, i believe that blockchain would really helping a lot in storing all the available data in terms of food safety,yield and other purposes.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:13:28 AM

We all hope that blockchain would be integrated in a bunch of industries like food, healthcare, finance, real estate and much more, but for this to work, we would need a lot of projects with a working products that would be able to compete with centralised analogs.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:31:05 AM

"Our veggies are grown on blockchain!"
Above exaggerated example of a slogan, may be a good example on how not to incorporate the technology.
When a company goes crypto without having a good reason for it, without understanding but only cuz it became trendy then some sort of image loss is highly possible.
I allowed to quote myself here as a funny token of my "prediction" of sorts.
We already have the "chain" of supply that proves the quality of our vegetables, it is called a central square, greengrocery market where actual, small farmers can sell their produce. Please stop inventing wheel all over again, it will only make you look ridiculous.
When I ask you "why o why you doing this" you will give me the usual "because I can" then -> The fact that you are able to eat your own faeces, doesn't make it is a good idea.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

Good job @OP. A lot of countries, most especially in the developing world need such service for safety measures. Quite some individuals, most especially the less immunes in the society have dies as a result of food poisoning, some due to substandard and counterfeit drugs, food supplements and the likes. If consumers have such channel through which safety can be assured, that will increase the average life expectancy and will increase the natality rate in children.
febriyana

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:56:01 AM

I don't know that is real or not.
But for me in developing country, we still use manual sorting process. So we can guarantee the quality.
The problem is not on there, but where we must sell it. My government too much take import so hard we sell on the market. There is already bunch of shit vegetable from import here.
If your blockchain idea about tracking vegetables is real, maybe that is really good working on top country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: