Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LytixChain Reloaded - Marketplace Blockchain [PoS + Masternodes + Maxnodes  (Read 1295 times)
Senaia (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:57:28 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 12:02:54 PM by Senaia

LytixChain Information:
Exchange: https://crex24.com/exchange/LYTX-BTC
CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/lytix
CoinCodex: https://coincodex.com/crypto/lytix/
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lytix/
Old Whitepaper: http://www.lytixchain.org/downloads/Lytix_Whitepaper_v1_3.pdf
New Whitepaper: I will publish it when its ready, read below for more information.
Block Explorer: http://explorer.lytixchain.org/ or http://www.lytixchain.org:8001/
Github: https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix
Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192774
Logo: https://www.lytixchain.org/img/logo.png
Medium: https://medium.com/@faetoslytix
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9mVDCKp_xtH7tvN2Z17iA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChainLytix
Telegram: https://t.me/lytixcoin
Algorithm: PoS + Masternodes + Maxnodes
Block time: 1 minute
Block Reward: 10 LYTX
Reward Percentage: 20% Masternodes - 60% Maxnodes - 20% Staking.
Total supply: 100,000,000
Circulating Supply: 13,800,854 http://explorer.lytixchain.org:8000/api/supply
Masternode collateral: 10,000 LYTX
Maxnode collateral: 100,000 LYTX

LytixChain Takeover:
The original project leader "faetos" has decided to hand over the project to me. He has an ongoing illness with a family member that requires more of his time. Also a conflict of interest with his place of work has caused an issue.

There were a few good reasons to takeover the project instead of making a new one. The blockchain is well developed, there was no ICO, no inflation, circulating supply is 13 million, stable price at Crex24 "It dropped after the takeover but we are recovering fast"...etc

LytixChain Whitepaper:
Although the original idea was to develop a Maxnode Data Driven API, I have decided to contiune the blockchain development with a new direction that will help solve a problem in the crypto currency world.

Problem: Who accepts crypto currency?
Crypto currency is hard to spend online for real products and services, even Bitcoin is facing this problem.

If you want to buy a shirt with bitcoin, you need spend a good amount of time looking into who accept's bitcoin, rather than which shirt is best for you.

Solution: Marketplace Blockchain

Advertisers will be able to list their products & services in the blockchain, and everyone who has a wallet will be able to see it under the "Market" section.

This will give advertisers access to all Lytix users, and they will be able to advertise their products/services in exchange for crypto currency or fiat money.

As a wallet user, the "Market" section is an online store, that will show you a list of advertisers who accept crypto currency as payment. The consumer no longer need to spend hours looking into who accepts crypto currency and who doesn't!

* Listing Format:

• Date: The date your listing was added.
  • Offer: A description of the products and services your offering.
  • Link: A link to your website where consumers can contact you, or purchase your products/services.

* Listing Fee:
There will be a small listing fee, which will be deducted from your Lytix wallet when you create an ad.
This will help protect against spammers and also support the blockchain development cost.

* Listing Time:
This is not a permanent listing, your Ad will be listed for 30 days only, then it will be removed.
This will keep the blockchain clean from expired offers.

* Listing Examples:

• We are launching a new coin. Join the airdrops & bounty now.
  • Masternode hosting services for $2 per month.
  • 100 "Coin" to complete an online survery.
  • Professional web designer looking for new work, Portfolio available online.

LytixChain Worksheet:

* Update our website to fit the new direction.
* Create a whitepaper for our new direction.
* Run blockchain updates and cleanup.
* Begin Marketplace blockchain development.
* Develop more wallets for different operating systems such as Android.
* Project promotion in cryptocurrency forums, discord groups, masternode directories, masternode hosting services....etc
* Create one click installer script for both masternodes and maxnodes, as well as update all our "How to" guides.
* Launch "free masternode/maxnode hosting" for 3 months to all new LYTIX investors.
* Update our blockchain reward percentage and remove the Dev Fee "Already Disabled".
* Update our project information in coingecko, Crex24, BitcoinTalk...etc
* Partnership with other projects in programs that benefit all parties.

Of course, there is more information and updates to come, so I will do my best to keep this topic up to date as we go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senaia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 11:04:43 AM

Reserved for later use, thank you.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:22:42 PM

why can't I see price and exchange on coinmarketcap? Cry
Senaia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

why can't I see price and exchange on coinmarketcap? Cry

coinmarketcap require us to be listed and traded in at least 2 major exchanges, we only have one now so the list will remain "Untracked Listing" until we do so.

Its something I will deal with later since its not a major issue for the project, you can still pull data from coingecko and coincodex.
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

good luck to you for the new launch!!!

Faetos has done a great job with the first steps of this project, now it's up to the community to carry on and raise the bar.

It's already very nice to see the dedication and enthusiasm you're putting into this, and the effects are already visible on the price curve... from 25 sats average to 2 sats, now up to 12 sats and stabilizing... very promising!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

Maxnodes? hmm what are those...
usually peaks my interest to see SOMETHING not already done 100x before lol
Gonna check this out, thx for the links! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:06:40 PM

I look forward to seeing this project take off in a new direction with the support from a larger team with some of the resources needed to keep a project like this up and running. Maxnodes will be a big draw for people especially with such a low entry point currently.

Thanks for taking over this project @Senaia
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

You should optimize the site loadiing process. Any plans for adding LytixChain wallet to Google Play ?
* Listing Fee:
There will be a small listing fee, which will be deducted from your Lytix wallet when you create an ad.
This will help protect against spammers and also support the blockchain development cost.
Can you anounce the fee payment range ?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

What is the status of your listing request to bittrex? 3rd quarter is already over.

Better to see this coin in bittrex as they have relatively good reputation as compared to new ones and they have been here for 6 years already.
Senaia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:04:19 AM

Maxnodes? hmm what are those...
usually peaks my interest to see SOMETHING not already done 100x before lol
Gonna check this out, thx for the links! Smiley

Maxnodes were originally built as Data driven API storage, its now enabled as a second tier and I plan to use it as part of the Marketplace Blockchain.

Advertisers who run a maxnode will get 50% off the listing fee, making it very cheap to post advertisements in the blockchain. Masternodes will also get a discount. Anyway, I did not announce this in the topic or even discord cause I still need to work the development part of it.

What is the status of your listing request to bittrex? 3rd quarter is already over.

https://i.ibb.co/5xnTzk6/Screen-Shot-2019-10-15-at-5-49-52-AM.png

Better to see this coin in bittrex as they have relatively good reputation as compared to new ones and they have been here for 6 years already.

I will need to submit another request because of the project changing hands and direction.

You should optimize the site loadiing process. Any plans for adding LytixChain wallet to Google Play ?
* Listing Fee:
Can you anounce the fee payment range ?

Yes, a lot of work will go into the website design, content and loading time as well. I don't have an ETA when I will start this but it will be done for sure, its on the top of the worksheet. Adding the wallet to Google Play is not a priority now but if we get more people interested in it, then we will consider it.

The listing fee will be around $10, paid in LYTX only from your wallet when you create an Ad. This fee is not final and it will depend on how much interest the project will get from advertisers and the crypo currency community in general. Keeping in mind that LYTX maxnode/masternode owners will get a huge discount which will reduce the fee even more.
erdnapa

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:52:15 AM

* Listing Approval:
Your listing needs to be approved first, this is required to protect consumers from spam, adult content, illegal websites...etc
And that is the end of a good project. A centralized instance? Why do you need a coin and blockchain for that?

So you advertise to Lytix users? Good luck keeping those around.

I had high hopes for the project, but now it looks like one in a thousand.

No real idea, use as payment, advertising....the typical buzzwords when original thought is missing. Only need to add in game payments!
Boy oh boy.
Senaia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 06:52:37 AM

* Listing Approval:
Your listing needs to be approved first, this is required to protect consumers from spam, adult content, illegal websites...etc
And that is the end of a good project. A centralized instance? Why do you need a coin and blockchain for that?

No real idea, use as payment, advertising....the typical buzzwords when original thought is missing. Only need to add in game payments!
Boy oh boy.

I'm sorry you don't like the current idea, I'm also not a fan of "Listing Approval" and already discussing its removal with other team members. This would make the entire advertising platform decentralized.
tybiboune

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:25:44 AM

* Listing Approval:

Boy oh boy.

I'm sorry you don't like the current idea, I'm also not a fan of "Listing Approval" and already discussing its removal with other team members. This would make the entire advertising platform decentralized.

The listing approval procedure is certainly "centralized", but there are definitely lots of things that need to be centralized. If there's no "listing approval" procedure, the marketplace will most probably become a shitshow very quickly, wich loads of scam links and irrelevant stuff.

Maybe a better idea would be to create a "community vote" system for approval/rejection of new listing proposals?

If the fee is paid in LYTX coins, then when a proposal is rejected by the "community", the fee could be refunded to the original sender? Wouldn't that make it decentralized?

Oh, and... about the "end of a good project", let's not forget that in the current state of everything, the specificity of Lytix, aka hosting small files privately & securely on the chain for banks & insurance, was not yet developed. At all. So before passing the torch to Senaia, there was no use case at all.

Now Senaia's trying to relaunch the project by adding a use case that is not too far away from implementation, which means that the current holders & the new buyers will have a few ways to use (aka spend) their coins. I think it's already a HUGE progress in the right direction. It could work already that way, with a good combination of smart marketing, good networking and the injection of reasonable funds.

We have other ideas as well, currently under discussion, but those are a bit too "far away" to be announced now.
Senaia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:43:49 AM

He does have a good point regarding "Listing Approval". I have removed it from the main topic, and we will discuss on Discord if we should have it based on voting, or not have it at all.
SmartCoinShark
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

Comprehensive management for project success

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:00:49 PM

Hello!

I can Design ICO Ann Thread and Bounty Thread

What Services will I Provide?

ANN Thread Design & Moderation
Bounty Thread Design
Bounty Management as a Bounty Manager
Image, links, videos incorporation
Project Updates Publication

Why will you Hire me?

Attractive Design
On time Delivery
100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
A lot of Experience in ICO Management
Zagan
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:36:53 PM

glad to be a part of this project.

great things to come

all the best Senaia and team!
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:03:59 PM

still watching LYTX project with great interest.
I have been here since the beggining and mined it before it died the first time and faetos gave up on the project, after a couple of months he came back with it and we got listed to crex, so forth and so on.

curious to see where this will go!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:40:08 PM

I have been here since the beggining and mined it before it died the first time and faetos gave up on the project, after a couple of months he came back with it and we got listed to crex, so forth and so on.

Crex alone is not good enough though.  Try at least for a few other exchanges including Yobit. Alternatively, consider converting/swapping to a popular token platform eg Waves or Binance chain and then you can get listed on a decentralized exchange.
tybiboune

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:54:45 PM

HOWDY dear Lytix and meme lovers! Smiley

To celebrate Halloween and the resurrection of LytixChain (who's not a zombie as far as you can see, it's well alive!!  Grin ), we have decided to launch a "meme competition".

Everything is explained in the picture above, so create your lytix crazy/stupid/funny/annoying memes and post it in the #meme channel on our discord https://discord.gg/A8jsMwM

The one's most voted by the community will win a masternode.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Smiley

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:16:49 PM

Crex alone is not good enough though.  Try at least for a few other exchanges including Yobit. Alternatively, consider converting/swapping to a popular token platform eg Waves or Binance chain and then you can get listed on a decentralized exchange.

for real, better nothing than Yobit.
it's the shadiest exchange ever.

maybe livecoin or even kucoin, that would be much better, but I guess yobit hurts more than helps.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████