Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC777] GCA: Global Crypto Alliance - CALL token the very first ERC777  (Read 1721 times)
wabax

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

I don't really understand what you have to offer other than a news platform ? For me it would be very interesting now. And where can I read more about the economic model?
exanimous

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:08:56 AM

I don't really understand what you have to offer other than a news platform ? For me it would be very interesting now. And where can I read more about the economic model?
Read the white paper. It seems to me that everything is quite clear now. 
In any case, IEO will allow you to get a good profit even if the working prototypes will not be at that time.
torin007

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:57:54 AM

Read the latest publications about the work of the token . And you will understand that it has many advantages over erc 20 . So the demand should be huge.
wabax

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:34:58 AM

Read the latest publications about the work of the token . And you will understand that it has many advantages over erc 20 . So the demand should be huge.
99% of investors want to make a profit and they do not really care about everything else.
So you need to be able to understand the future perspective in order to choose the right startups.
kavoxeb

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:27:44 AM

99% of investors want to make a profit and they do not really care about everything else.
So you need to be able to understand the future perspective in order to choose the right startups.
Here it all looks very technological and the fact that the news resource is launched now tells me a lot. And I will continue to monitor how this project develops .
wicinet

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:09:53 AM

When will the award opportunity for authors be launched ? And what kind of advertisers you are negotiating. And also I am interested in what languages the platform will work in.
vopey

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

When will the award opportunity for authors be launched ? And what kind of advertisers you are negotiating. And also I am interested in what languages the platform will work in.
Now the project looks great and if they can attract large advertisers the success will be unambiguous I am sure of it. While I will continue to watch how it all evolves.
kale_ban

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:15:07 AM

ERC777 It looks great. And the team made a wise decision about IEO .  And you can say that the soft cap will be collected .
I will continue to follow the news from the team.
dagiwexoh

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:39:30 AM

As I understand it readers will also receive part of the reward. I do not really understand how it will be possible without advertisers.
kavoxeb

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:02:54 PM

As I understand it readers will also receive part of the reward. I do not really understand how it will be possible without advertisers.
Let's see. I think that advertisers will also support the project as blockchain will allow to get high quality traffic
tewefekak

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:28:27 PM

Let's see. I think that advertisers will also support the project as blockchain will allow to get high quality traffic
I think it will be good business for everyone. In any case, I will buy and wait until the sales rounds begin.
GCAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:22:32 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 07:05:12 PM by mprep

More info about the project here https://gcalliance.io
https://gcalliance.io/wp-content/uploads/GCA_CALL_greenpaper_V1.04-061019.pdf
Follow our news on social networks!

Will the team take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would be a good way to increase confidence in the project and attract large investors.
More info about attending events here https://globalcryptonews.io/
daxilocid

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:34:21 AM

Will the team take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would be a good way to increase confidence in the project and attract large investors.
More info about attending events here https://globalcryptonews.io/
Thank you, now I am waiting for sales loans to buy tokens for me.  And IEO this is a good decision and I will wait for news from you.
tewefekak

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:00:27 AM

It will be part of the economy. Since both readers and content authors will receive an award.  This will ensure the highest quality content and retain the audience.
raherbass

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:40:59 AM

It will be part of the economy. Since both readers and content authors will receive an award.  This will ensure the highest quality content and retain the audience.
I will continue to monitor the development of the project and it seems to me that the prospect will be simply huge.  I will continue to monitor how everything works, but it seems to scale can be quite easy.
kavoxeb

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

I will continue to monitor the development of the project and it seems to me that the prospect will be simply huge.  I will continue to monitor how everything works, but it seems to scale can be quite easy.
I will watch how the project will work. But IEO is also a good solution to get a very fast profit.
torin007

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:50:28 AM

I will watch how the project will work. But IEO is also a good solution to get a very fast profit.
Everything will depend on the work of the team. It seems to me that I will be able to earn very well since some working prototypes have already been launched.
vopey

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:33:22 AM

Was whether team on any the public events ? I would like to receive the reports.
And also I wonder if your code has passed any audit ?
kale_ban

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:34:03 PM

Was whether team on any the public events ? I would like to receive the reports.
I am also interested in all this and I think the team will soon give us information about this and I think that I can buy tokens now. More precisely when starts and IEO
focovi

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

I am also interested in all this and I think the team will soon give us information about this and I think that I can buy tokens now. More precisely when starts and IEO
While I just follow up on the work of the team. The crypto news platform will be quite difficult to promote. There's too much competition.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: