Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I talk about market problems?  (Read 1517 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:03:24 AM

1. Because market conditions change constantly nothing is stable even the stock market has increased / decreased.
2. Yes I think this is the cycle because most people who join in 2017 end up losing money because they buy at the highest price, so they say crypto is bad.
3. I don't see the price of a significant increase in btc, it's only a momentary increase and also the btc's dominance is very high now which makes alt very difficult to rise.
4. people give positive responses to crypto and good news.
I think bitcoin dominance is a temporary problem. if we look at the graph of bitcoin dominance, we will see that a decline should begin very soon. maybe it will be at the end of the year
It's not a problem because altcoin can keep its position.
The fundamental of bitcoin is good enough and i can say that if we should not worry about that but what we must worry about the bad news about some projects like libra or even telegram which can give a huge impact to the crypto market.
You can see how so many people are selling for the bad news.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:00:15 AM

1. because I see each year more industries and companies adopt blockchain technology and also the number of countries and companies that accept crypto is also increasing. this proves cryptocurrency towards mass adoption. and of course in the future the crypto market will get better.
2. I think yes there is a downward trend and there is an upward trend. and right now we are on the downtrend giving us a chance to buy again.
3. Some altcoins don't increase because most investors only focus on bitcoin. they don't trust altcoin because altcoin is a lot of scams
4. The crypto market is always volatile and unstable.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:10:07 AM

Every market is behave unbeliveable and always go unexpected that you have expected. The market is bear since 2017 is only representing the cycle of the market. Also. the tome must come where the crypto market again revive and also altcoins will be demanded massively.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:11:19 AM

I just want to know, about market issues.
1. Reasons that make you survive or still believe in this market?

Because I am confident in this industry, moreover the technology is the technology of the future, where transactions and financial problems are much faster and easier.

2. Is this what is called a market cycle, I mean back to the time before bitcoin reached the highest price in 2017? or maybe like 2014, 2015 or 2016? because I'm not there yet.
3. Why has the recent rise in bitcoin prices not affected the market situation for the better or had an impact on the rise in altcoin prices?
4. In your opinion how to overcome the market situation so that it can be stable again?

Market cycle or whatever, the cryptocurrency price chart depends on the amount of demand and supply in each digital currency. Bitcoin fluctuations can affect and may not affect altcoin, back to changing demand. You should not really expect cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB) to be stable, they do not conceptualize stable coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:59:01 AM

I just have faith in this platform because it's passed already 10years, It's just not a figure it's a huge time to get survive in this competitive world, so that is one of the main factors to create a belief on this system. yeah, market or product cycle is unavoidable matter, It is certainly moved with this thing. if you mean that 2017 will come again or not, I think the more thing will occur if the thing will remain the same, so Bitcoin price will rise again high because once it rises, then again it will rise. on the third point, of course, the price rise of Bitcoin always brings a positive mood among the people, they are getting interested when they make a profit so the rising price is a good thing for a cryptocurrency platform. if you bring back the stability then market regulation is the main pillar. without proper regulation, noting moves properly.

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

Markets main problem is that most people in the world don't understand the concept of cryptocurrency and others fear about this non regulated markets.
in fact the main problem is the scamers, they have changed the market situation to be even worse with the rise of fraud cases and not only started long ago but now it still continues. so don't be surprised if anyone is worried about the market or their investment, especially beginners or altcoin bag holders. , I saw many of them panicking and selling coins at a loss.
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:03:16 PM

yes it might be true if that is what is called a market cycle, i believe in blokchain technology and i believe that the market situation always changes sometimes at the top and sometimes also below. on the other hand I am sure that if a coin falls at the lowest price, of course it still has a chance to pump it back. but most are old coins or top coins on the market.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:28:32 AM

Markets main problem is that most people in the world don't understand the concept of cryptocurrency and others fear about this non regulated markets.
in fact the main problem is the scamers, they have changed the market situation to be even worse with the rise of fraud cases and not only started long ago but now it still continues. so don't be surprised if anyone is worried about the market or their investment, especially beginners or altcoin bag holders. , I saw many of them panicking and selling coins at a loss.
It is still because of lack of regulation that is giving wide room for these scammer to really have a breathing space and we really need this regulation so urgent so that there can be reduction in the rate they all come out now because the market is really getting too full of scam and childish project, and I would not want them to blame anyone when the market is really having more of bitcoin dominance.

If we can get this main problem of scam out of the market, I am sure that the market will surely be alive again. We really need activeness that we use to have in the cryptocurrency market, like the way it was in 2017 which I am sure that majority of us has really missed since these scammers started making people get discouraged about investing in the cryptocurrency market.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:15:10 AM

It is still because of lack of regulation that is giving wide room for these scammer to really have a breathing space and we really need this regulation so urgent so that there can be reduction in the rate they all come out now because the market is really getting too full of scam and childish project, and I would not want them to blame anyone when the market is really having more of bitcoin dominance.

If we can get this main problem of scam out of the market, I am sure that the market will surely be alive again. We really need activeness that we use to have in the cryptocurrency market, like the way it was in 2017 which I am sure that majority of us has really missed since these scammers started making people get discouraged about investing in the cryptocurrency market.
it's just that until now there has been no regulation that puts pressure on scammers so as not to make their scam project. in fact, due to the absence of strict regulations, ICO slowly began to disappear. it is proven if you compare the ICO project from 2017 to 2019.

Until now, most likely regulations are still being created to minimize scammers in forming a project, it's just that some countries do not have regulations that can suppress scammers. Even when regulations have been made, I think that the development of CRpyto will not recover so quickly, because I think there are still quite a lot of investors who feel disappointed and traumatized because of the project scam. that the core of the problem market for now.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 08:32:32 AM

as works with customs of tasks with evaluation helps as supporting decision as investors to gives with option as appealing projects on reference, the work might gives of chance on following terms as might with the expends on compliance to deliver returns on expectation.

yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:50:20 AM

2. Is this what is called a market cycle, I mean back to the time before bitcoin reached the highest price in 2017? or maybe like 2014, 2015 or 2016? because I'm not there yet.
3. Why has the recent rise in bitcoin prices not affected the market situation for the better or had an impact on the rise in altcoin prices?
4. In your opinion how to overcome the market situation so that it can be stable again?

I am always sure that in the future the crypto market will grow because the cryptocurrency is very compatible with life in the modern era like this, where most people already use the internet to make transactions or buy and sell. yes this is a bitcoin cycle there are years when bitcoin will go down and there will also be years to increase bitocin. why the altcoin market remains weak because I think the bitcoin market is more dominant in attracting investors. i think there is nothing i can do i can only wait. I hope the crypto market will improve soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:05:22 PM

The design of Bitcoin has all the features and guarantee of a sound money, the 21 million total coin is a concern or the global market looking at how people see money, most people want to hold 1BTC at least but this is becoming a major issue, if we can see a good Altcoin with good of better design as BTC this will be very good for the space at large

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:17:40 PM

The price of BTC is still more than $8k, its more than what is was back 2014-2016 its not the end of the world that it won't change in the future. You should just sit down relax and have some fun with what you got because things will eventually change when the cycle turns again.  Don't lose you hope in BTC, you are already in the good path.

The design of Bitcoin has all the features and guarantee of a sound money, the 21 million total coin is a concern or the global market looking at how people see money, most people want to hold 1BTC at least but this is becoming a major issue, if we can see a good Altcoin with good of better design as BTC this will be very good for the space at large

Some of us may not even be holding a BTC. Just like me I'm not by I'm trying to get one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:23:53 PM

I understand that every fall is followed by growth, and Vice versa. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is a very promising direction that will be developed. Therefore, don't worry about the market situation now, everything is sure to get better.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:50:25 PM

What keeps me going in this market situation is my belief that crypto has a bright future. We recently saw some mainstream firms having something to do with crypto, who would have thought Facebook for instance will plan to launch LIBRA. To sustain in this market, I mainly do short to mid term trading , at least I win 70% of my trades with little profit anyway.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

What keeps me going in this market situation is my belief that crypto has a bright future. We recently saw some mainstream firms having something to do with crypto, who would have thought Facebook for instance will plan to launch LIBRA. To sustain in this market, I mainly do short to mid term trading , at least I win 70% of my trades with little profit anyway.

We all know how big the facebook community is, in a sense that they will start to launch their own coin Libra, there's a reason for us to believe that it will perform very good in the market. But meaning to say that, not all cryptocurrency will surely benefit from this update. There might be an instance that hodlers will sell their assets since they are excited how the said coin will perform in the market.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:35:11 AM

Altcoin or bitcoin price is not depend with market situation, all power for manage how bitcoin and altcoin price in investor hans's, they make when bitcoin or altcoin have higher and lower price. They make how many supply and how much transaction volume in one exchange market to dump or pump price, exchange only place for coin listed but running higher or lower price is on investor hand's.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:47:43 AM

I still believe in the market because it still in the introduction phase where the growth is still happening. There are no straight path, the market is experiencing challenges but I know the market can overcome it.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:24:49 AM

4. in my opinion to overcome altcoin prices that go up and down and unstable then I will choose the stop loss path, yes that, because it is safer in my opinion, also reduces large losses therefore we must also be observant in trading, we must know the bad news and good from altcoin that we want to invest
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

The reason I am here is because from here I can get extra income and can invest or trade to fill my free time or can be called a part time job although now it is difficult to benefit from cryptocurrency, but that is not a problem, most importantly we are not too ambitious to get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: