Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3424 times)
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

How much fees will you charge on transaction activity on your platform because there are many platforms who says they are charging fewer fees than the others.

you have to understand that it will be less than using us dollars anyway. It will be the most important for me now.

There is a certain subscription fee depending on the service and package you want to avail. However, rest assured, you will be charged only once you have confirmed the deal and like the quotation you have received from the manufacturer. Before that, there is no fee.

Do I understand correctly that the team was able to raise 2.1 million dollars now. That would be really cool.

I think this is only the beginning and in the future will be attracted hard cap.
But in any case it is a good project and I am sure that such solutions will be in demand.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are working hard on this and are already in negotiations with several funds, venture capitalists, family offices and IEO launchpads. So exciting times ahead!

This is a very promising market and the fact that everything will be included in one platform is very convenient.
If I read everything correctly it will be ready-made solutions for business and home and perhaps even with the services of a designer. I think it's really cool and good business.

as I understand it, they will have their own marketplace where you can use the token as a means of payment.
I would like to see how it will look.

Yes, that is true. BAL token has native utility within the BuyAnyLight platform where it acts as a direct payment method.

now is a good opportunity to buy tokens as you can get a discount of 17.5%. It will be a good opportunity for me now.

This will allow you to gain an advantage after listing and also get instant profit.
But my opinion is that tokens need to be held for a long time to make a profit.

We agree to your remarks. The reason being, while an early investor can make quick returns on the purchases made in the pre-ieo sale, holding it for a longer duration and waiting for the project to grow as per ro

- snip -
Therefore, I would like to know plans for the future on this occasion.

Roadmap of this project already publised above, it will be good if team still working with their roadmap. Btw, you can follow BuyAnyLight telegram to get any updates information about this project, team very active to response any question Smiley. Also, you can follow medium and other social media of BuyAnyLight it will help you keep update about this project.

I just would like to know if this is already a working business then you need to understand what success the team can achieve in the near future.
And what successes they have achieved previously.
admap can yield far better returns for the prospective buyer. 

Yes, BuyAnyLight is already a deployed and ready to use platform. The objective behind this product is to resolve the issues that the founding team faced while dealing in LED lighting industry over the course of last half a decade. And by integrating Blockchain, Smart Contracts and Big Data, the BAL Platform has a certain potential to be a global leader in LED Light Sourcing. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

This is a very promising market and the fact that everything will be included in one platform is very convenient.
If I read everything correctly it will be ready-made solutions for business and home and perhaps even with the services of a designer. I think it's really cool and good business.

Yes, this is a good business and the use of tokens here is quite justified.
I would like to know in which countries the company ?

We have physical infrastructure in Germany in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
regearvershe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:12:39 AM

Please tell me do you have an agreement with any major manufacturers of lighting fixtures ?
I mean partnerships.
raweera

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:06:37 PM

Do I understand correctly that the team was able to raise 2.1 million dollars now. That would be really cool.

If this is indeed the case then already now we can say that the project will be implemented in full. It will be as important as possible.

But most likely it was the initiative of private investors.
I mean, these investments could be made by several people. But you can see that the interest in the project is huge.
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:27:41 PM

you wrote that this is a working business . Where I can read more about it. Have you already provided your services to any large companies ?

Much will depend on the demand for these services. More precisely, there is demand but there is also a lot of competition and you need to be able to sell these services. Therefore it would be desirable to receive more information on this occasion .
regearvershe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:50:52 PM

These will be designers that the team will hire or everyone can join the platform and get rewarded for their services.
I would like to understand how it will work .
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:16:21 PM

We love the idea specially the company is real. I have searched more about the company this is the first company after Telegram that they are shifting to blockchain and the real business like libra.

I think Libra is a bad example. But the fact that this is a real business is going to be really cool. I mean it will be possible to understand that tokens are provided with liquidity.

It's a great business and I'm sure it will all be in demand. I will continue to monitor the work of the team and I am sure that all this will be in maximum demand.

The fact that it all works now is as important as possible. But also a lot will depend on listing on popular exchanges.
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

you wrote that this is a working business . Where I can read more about it. Have you already provided your services to any large companies ?

And also it would be interesting to read about any major partners of the project.
And which countries are your priorities in development now ?
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:31:29 PM

I am interested in how your company will be able to provide lower prices for lighting.
Why prices will be lower than competitors ?
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:16:48 AM

Who will be your target audience ?. Will it be mainly a business or are you planning to provide services for private homes ?

Judging by the information on the site it will be both business and private homes and besides there will be a marketplace that will allow you to buy lighting much cheaper.
RafaelDval

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:07:17 AM

I am interested in how your company will be able to provide lower prices for lighting.
Why prices will be lower than competitors ?

I'd like to understand that, too. I mean, how is that possible? Will you work directly with major manufacturers?
desrina07

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:27:25 AM

Do you have competitors at the moment ? I just couldn't find anything like it in Google and no one exactly uses blockchain for these purposes.
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

Please tell me do you have an agreement with any major manufacturers of lighting fixtures ?
I mean partnerships.

I would like to see information about this. This could maximize the credibility of this project.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:11:53 PM

Yes, this is a good business and the use of tokens here is quite justified.
I would like to know in which countries the company ?

We have physical infrastructure in Germany in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

It is good that the project has everything to scale very quickly. This is a huge potential for token growth.

The potential is huge and I am sure that just for such decisions tokens will be justified. I mean that it will be as convenient as possible.
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

When will the marketplace be launched and when will the app be launched ?
I would like to test this possibility for me now.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

I read that you already have a working business. So I want to know what services are available on your platform right now ?
raweera

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:11:11 PM

It is good that the project has everything to scale very quickly. This is a huge potential for token growth.

A lot will depend on business success but also a lot in this market will depend on listing on reputable exchanges. Since the speculative component is very strong in this market.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:33:20 PM

Much will depend on the demand for these services. More precisely, there is demand but there is also a lot of competition and you need to be able to sell these services. Therefore it would be desirable to receive more information on this occasion .

Since the project began its work in 2014 and has been working successfully for so many years, I think it is already possible to draw conclusions about this project...
I am willing to buy tokens for me but would like to get the maximum discount.
RafaelDval

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:49:34 AM

A lot will depend on business success but also a lot in this market will depend on listing on reputable exchanges. Since the speculative component is very strong in this market.
But nevertheless this is a real working business and we can assume that we will see a stable growth in the price of the token in the future.
raweera

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:38:21 AM

I read that you already have a working business. So I want to know what services are available on your platform right now ?
here is me, too, interested in this question. I would like to see reports on what the team has achieved over the years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: