Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3425 times)
bymrbeea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:33:46 PM

You will use smart contracts to make transactions I understand correctly ?
Just how can I be sure that the supplier will fulfill its terms of the contract*?

That's what blockchain is for. It will be more secure and it will also be cheaper transactions.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoul8485

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:28:21 PM

First of all, we share the same origin with Almani Lighting LLC, Dubai and Almani Lighting Gmbh, Germany. This is a 5 years old company and has a reputable establishment across German and Middle East based lighting market.

Second, when it comes to manufacturers, we have already onboard more than 300 manufacturers: details of which of course can't be shared with public. But if you have requirements, you can certain list it now and we would ensure you get the right products at far better rates.
It's really impressive. But then I do not understand why you do tokens and sales rounds if you have such a successful business right now.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

if this is indeed the case. Then the demand will be huge all over the world.
It's gonna be really cool. But in this case, how will your platform make money?

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

The team essentially offers unique solutions.
It's a billion-dollar market. So in fact, the prospects are huge.

Let's see what the sales rounds will give the team but now I see a huge activity of investors they have already collected more than 2 million
nivicili

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:22:05 PM

I liked that the team shows good results. And the main thing that users will be able to buy these products at much better prices and it's just fine.

I now like the fact that it is already a working business. On this forum can be rarely seen such projects.
we will see what the tokenization of business will lead to.
sunappolo

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:33:25 AM

I like the team work. I think the demand for tokens will be huge .
I just want to test what features are available on the platform right now.

You can register on the platform now and see what services are available to users. I don't really understand this question.

It is a fully working platform. You can register and shop now. I mean to order services on the platform.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

The fact that they have suppliers with a world name it will be really cool.
Anyway have a good understanding of what all the most legally now.
nivicili

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:19:43 AM

I would like to understand with what partners you cooperate. I mean manufacturers of lighting devices or any famous designers.

It won't just be designers. As I understand the main point is that it will be ready-made solutions and it is very convenient for everyone.
sunappolo

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:42:43 AM

You will use smart contracts to make transactions I understand correctly ?
Just how can I be sure that the supplier will fulfill its terms of the contract*?

Well, that's how it works. I think this will be in maximum demand on the blockchain and will be able to provide the most favorable conditions for everyone.
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:07:05 AM

Don't you think that it would be more logical to conduct sto for an already working company.
tradicados

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

how do you plan to work in the us market ?
Us citizens cannot buy tokens which means they will not be able to use the platform in the future ?
levsfacparo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:53:56 AM

Now it is one of the best startups in this forum. But I still do not really understand why you decided to conduct sales rounds and tokenize the business?
if you have all develops successfully.

It's simple. the company needs to scale globally. I think that's why they decided to tokenize this business. Although it is possible that I'm wrong.
tradicados

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

if this is indeed the case. Then the demand will be huge all over the world.
It's gonna be really cool. But in this case, how will your platform make money?

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

The team essentially offers unique solutions.
It's a billion-dollar market. So in fact, the prospects are huge.

Let's see what the sales rounds will give the team but now I see a huge activity of investors they have already collected more than 2 million

I was also surprised that the team showed such results especially in such a market. The market situation itself looks very sad.
zeye

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:37:58 PM

I would like to understand with what partners you cooperate. I mean manufacturers of lighting devices or any famous designers.

It will be not only designers but it will be complex services and it will be very convenient that everything is on one platform.
MargulisEric926

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:07:24 PM

First of all, we share the same origin with Almani Lighting LLC, Dubai and Almani Lighting Gmbh, Germany. This is a 5 years old company and has a reputable establishment across German and Middle East based lighting market.

Second, when it comes to manufacturers, we have already onboard more than 300 manufacturers: details of which of course can't be shared with public. But if you have requirements, you can certain list it now and we would ensure you get the right products at far better rates.

It's really impressive. But then I do not understand why you do tokens and sales rounds if you have such a successful business right now.

the team wants to create a universal means of payment with cheap transactions.
This would be very beneficial for both business and users.
gggg7y90

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:43:25 PM

Does the company already have any patents or not ?
Do you have offices in any country ?

I don't think the team needs any patents. I now like how the project works. I checked in and was satisfied.
tradicados

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:09:00 PM

In fact, they just decided to use blockchain to quickly scale and create a universal means of payment. But the business is quite successful now.
gggg7y90

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:33:22 PM

I liked that the team offers complete solutions and I think that it will be very convenient for all users and for business as well.

But I would like to understand how the company will make money ? It was very interesting.
tradicados

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

I liked that the team shows good results. And the main thing that users will be able to buy these products at much better prices and it's just fine.

It'll be just fine. And I also liked that the team will use artificial intelligence. and I would like to read more about it.
gggg7y90

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:23:21 PM

I still do not really understand why the development of the network will begin only in 2021. Why does it take so long ?
tradicados

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

Please tell us what unique services you offer for business and how the platform will differ from competitors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: