Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: partners for valuebetting (10k$+/month possible), no investment needed  (Read 575 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 12:01:38 AM

True. I did find value through the closing odds on Pinnacle several times, but found more value on the softs more often which is why I retract my statement.

I really really doubt this (like tomeaton82). Pinnacle closing lines are generally regarded as the most accurate/efficient - sports bettors usually try to get CLV (closing line value), which is the advantage they got over the closing line (for example, 1.99 on Liverpool ML when closing line was 1.91). By the time the market closes, there is a ton of volume that has shaped the line from sharps on both sides. From Pinnacle itself, their soccer closing line with margin removed had an R-squared of 0.997, which is almost perfect correlation (1).

I really doubt you know what you're talking about.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:23:33 AM

True. I did find value through the closing odds on Pinnacle several times, but found more value on the softs more often which is why I retract my statement.

I really really doubt this (like tomeaton82). Pinnacle closing lines are generally regarded as the most accurate/efficient - sports bettors usually try to get CLV (closing line value), which is the advantage they got over the closing line (for example, 1.99 on Liverpool ML when closing line was 1.91). By the time the market closes, there is a ton of volume that has shaped the line from sharps on both sides. From Pinnacle itself, their soccer closing line with margin removed had an R-squared of 0.997, which is almost perfect correlation (1).

I really doubt you know what you're talking about.
Like I said, I am no expert when it comes to value betting(Newbie) or sports betting, but I did feel like I placed several value bets on more than 1 occasion through the closing odds(live bets) on Pinnacle which is simply my opinion.

Honestly, I have earned far more through arbing and accumulator betting and don't really care too much about value betting though I am improving my knowledge related to it thanks to folks like you guys on the internet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:49:33 AM

Another partnership scheme in another form.

This time the user involved was asking instead for real accounts.

Why not save yourself from that hassle way and just create and verify your own accounts and solo your winnings? Unless you have another purpose....
Man believe this or not, this will be the least question people will ask to themselves. Why? Because this man offers easy money, it's very nice to hear, especially when said well, what he requires from you is very minimal and what he promises is really great. So most part of people will just be captivated from it and will be more than happy to agree with this proposal and give away not only their but also their friends' accounts. Well, we can do nothing, people need to improve logical thinking or at least turn it.

no this isnt the last but these are only few of the hundreds and thousands of incoming threads simillar to this one but they can come in a slight modified form so that they wont look obvious .  i would not give my account or my friends account because that is risky.  he could have hack us both  .  lending accounts to others is still called investment even though no money is involved , so no
tomeaton82 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:32:15 PM

Another partnership scheme in another form.

This time the user involved was asking instead for real accounts.

Why not save yourself from that hassle way and just create and verify your own accounts and solo your winnings? Unless you have another purpose....
Man believe this or not, this will be the least question people will ask to themselves. Why? Because this man offers easy money, it's very nice to hear, especially when said well, what he requires from you is very minimal and what he promises is really great. So most part of people will just be captivated from it and will be more than happy to agree with this proposal and give away not only their but also their friends' accounts. Well, we can do nothing, people need to improve logical thinking or at least turn it.

no this isnt the last but these are only few of the hundreds and thousands of incoming threads simillar to this one but they can come in a slight modified form so that they wont look obvious .  i would not give my account or my friends account because that is risky.  he could have hack us both  .  lending accounts to others is still called investment even though no money is involved , so no

Again: nobody needs to give me his account. I explained it a lot of times.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: