Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't tell what lauda is, a bit of photoshop and it's gone.  (Read 454 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

This is about death threats.... maybe you are the one who is struggling to read

I saw that and I agree with all DT members decision on him, being drunk or not, death threats are intolerable, however you didn't answer to me. Maybe because you just got after your friend Lauda and left me a feedback soon after him without real reason.

Start your own thread and I’ll respond. Please don’t be off topic here

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:17:07 PM

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in here.

I created an animated GIF showing the PMs he sent me, you can judge for yourself whether it was his broken English that made it appear like a threat, though to me, it's pretty conclusive:

https://gyazo.com/56ffa53ad6451d0fa8191ddd7e7aed0f

Happy to create a better GIF if I need to, just didn't want to break the privacy of my other PMs, so I'll need to do some PM maintenance first.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

I created an animated GIF showing the PMs he sent me, you can judge for yourself whether it was his broken English that made it appear like a threat, though to me, it's pretty conclusive:

Happy to create a better GIF if I need to, just didn't want to break the privacy of my other PMs, so I'll need to do some PM maintenance first.

Simplest way is to report it to an Admin, both to get the user banned and so that they can validate the PM is real and confirm it here. hilariousandco should be able to help.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

Simplest way is to report it to an Admin, both to get the user banned and so that they can validate the PM is real and confirm it here. hilariousandco should be able to help.

Theymos already told me he's banned, mod log doesn't confirm this though. Reported the PM to Hilarious.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:46:58 AM

Theymos already told me he's banned, mod log doesn't confirm this though. Reported the PM to Hilarious.
They have signature, it is probably temporary ban. Well, I can only say that is some crazy shit I have read, they definitely deserve perma ban.

I have read the rules
No, you didn't.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:30:58 PM

It is been a long while, i regret all the things I said that night and i apology, I truly disagree this should be punished with a ban and trust rating but I agree I weren't reasonable at all.
Edit: i had a pretty big memory blank again and couldn't remember but yes seems i were guilty of the threats.
On the other hand using the trust rating for the purpose isn't very legit either imho.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: