Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?  (Read 2206 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:20:47 AM

before you make an investment in cryptocurrency you should be able to know the movements and how the benefits gained from investing in cryptocurrency because if you only invest without any knowledge then you will be easily affected and can make you lose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 06:45:27 AM

It is exactly right as you said all the points we have to use in investing, especially new coins that we have to consider to invest so as not to feel disadvantaged, we better choose the top 10 coins because it is safe to invest and we should not be easily tempted by offers submitted from new projects because most are scams, then we must first see the details of the project if it's good then we can invest.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:17:39 AM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
Its good to try out high risk projects once in a while, if they turn successful they tend to bring higher ROI in short time, i believe that the higher the risk the higher the rewards, few new projects will surely turn successful
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:00:32 AM

1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?
Your list are really to the point. I am also not into investing in a very young and new planted coins because it is hard to assume and to take risk if it will be really worth a cost, that is why it will be better if we invest in coins that are tried and tested like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP and etc for us to earn a good profit and to minimal the risk.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:51:00 AM

how about you guys?
Its good to try out high risk projects once in a while, if they turn successful they tend to bring higher ROI in short time, i believe that the higher the risk the higher the rewards, few new projects will surely turn successful
therefore, it is important that the person correctly assesses the risks before investing in the project. it is important to study the project completely and to understand whether it is necessary to invest your money in it or not

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:56:25 AM

how about you guys?

Investing in a new crypto is pure risk. I have seen a lot of new ICOs who are really promising and became stale due to the market condition. It is still adviseable to invest in those established project, but I am not saying that trying a new project is a bad idea, it is just it is difficult to trust new projects due to the number of scam project that popped-out since ICOs died.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:39:36 AM

the problem is the scamer makes it all as similar as possible, recently we heard that miracle tele scam, you can see the development that they are doing, and also a reliable team, they make everything look original at the beginning of ico which smoothly the tens of millions of dollars they collected is not take it immediately, and give a little time.
so if you see from the team, roadmap or the like is difficult.
and well for security it is better to invest in cmc top ranking coins, and of course the main thing is btc.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:49:40 AM

if I see from the side of the team is much more important, and also pay attention to coins or marketcap volume tokens in cmc.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:08:18 PM

how about you guys?
therefore, it is important that the person correctly assesses the risks before investing in the project. it is important to study the project completely and to understand whether it is necessary to invest your money in it or not

Yes, many people failed to read the Whitepaper and understand what are the basic developments after the crowd sale. When it comes to investment it is always good to research a lot about the project and after researching whether it is good to invest or not.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:14:55 PM

Your points are useful to those who are thinking to invest but nowadays scammers are also upgrading and smart to lure the investors for their project to look genuine.

Thats why I prefer to invest on top coins because they are already well-established. Investing is risky so we have to be careful on choosing where to invest our hard-earned money.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:39:29 PM

how about you guys?
I am sure that when these points are followed, it will surely guard one towards the path of having a trustworthy and a reliable project. Most of the new projects that I have invested in no matter how hard we try to follow your rule number 1, one will still end up falling into a scam project, but I think that the only way to escape or avoid entering bad project is just to strictly invest in those top altcoins that you have mentioned.

The altcoins might be quite discouraging now because of their bear market, but when the bear market is finally over, I can really guarantee that those top altcoins are the coins that will rise In value far more than coins that are below in the coin marketcap. Since bitcoin will rise before these coins, they are still the best bet because as bitcoin even rises without bull run, they also rise along.

When it comes to investment it is always good to research a lot about the project and after researching whether it is good to invest or not.
Unfortunately people now a days are not taking enough time to do their due diligence. They are in rush to multiply their capital hence they are risking even with scam things. I agree whitepaper must be a good tool to decide about the future of a project still I have seen many good concept projects too getting failed due to fake team and other reasons.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:43:41 PM

You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.

Good idea but don't you think investing in top 10 coins on cmc only will reduce risk but also reduce profit margin? I discovered that investing in good coins with fairly lower market capitalization gives more profit especially for mid term investment. The truth is, just understand risk management and do what works for you, it's that simple.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:26:27 PM

You have good points. But lately I am no longer interested in investing, especially in new projects. Just wasting money and time. Yes, everyone has their own judgment and reasons, we cannot force it.
As in point 4-5, I better put money on coins that already have good credibility. So I was calmer when I put it in the top 10 coins.

Good idea but don't you think investing in top 10 coins on cmc only will reduce risk but also reduce profit margin? I discovered that investing in good coins with fairly lower market capitalization gives more profit especially for mid term investment. The truth is, just understand risk management and do what works for you, it's that simple.

Yes, It depends on the individuals as I would rather prefer investing in a new coin with a technology of the need which has potential to be one of the top coins and aim for high return on investment instead of investing in top ten coins wherein the risk of loss is lesser but the profit margin is mere and limited, but there might be another sect of people who would prefer lesser profit without taking huge risk who would prefer to invest in top coins.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:03:10 PM

Having knowledge about the project is the key to protect our funds. We should have prior knowledge about what it is in order for us to understand it very well. There are many people who losing money because they do not know what they are doing.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:28:31 AM

1. I do that but the same problem happens again that scamers have all kinds of ways to fool victims.
2. I take the example of privacy coins like (XRP) and decentralized coins like (ETH), you can redefine.
3. The value of coins depends on market demand, and good coins are of course widely used by its users, including coins that have high trading volumes.
4. Not a bad idea, I also like a few coins on that list.
5. Investment is always risky, there is no safe guarantee in the investment aspect, you yourself must determine your luck in the crypto industry.
XRP adn ETH on the top exchange market and have higher volume transaction but price still down, you will know on the top exchange coin can be down and not have promised price will be higher, just invest with coin do you believe on higher price later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
fotomask

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:05:23 PM

I agree with you expect that we look in CMC, this new coin may not listing in CMC due to it may be very new.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 11:07:31 PM

For this current situation, I agree with this point. Due all of new comers can't make a high difference with another existing project. And TBH, I prefer to invest in TRX. Now it's still at their ATL.  So fill up our bag for TRX are good choice

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:20:34 PM

From my own perspective, it is much better to analyze the old, current trend and possible future trends of a not too long listed coin on CMC. From experience, coins of this nature if found and is seen to be promising, usually bring in more profit that any other. Early investors also make good choices around such.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

how about you guys?
I always check the teams and roadmap of every project before i promote them but still they end up a failure, every features of new projects don't clarify the fact that they can't fail or go scam, every new scam projects of nowadays looks solid and legit so anyone can fall for them
Not all project are the same if you will make research in Google you will must find a  good project which is safe about investing money. I known people are now scared of investing in online projects but it’s all only because of some scamming people if we will make research and properly ask about it from expert investors we will get real site.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 03:35:04 AM

Before one invests in any cryptocurrency, it is good to know more about that coin or project. This will allow the investor to know the originality and capabilities of the project or coin in order not to throw ones funds into any fake project. It is good to look into the team, the product, the idea of the project, the use case, the benefits of holding the coin, the supply etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: