Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl?  (Read 5294 times)
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:29:37 AM

some month ago i sell XRD and i get profit arround $10.000  Roll Eyes
but another day i lost arround 1btc to invest in f*cking scam project altcoin (long term POS Sistem) i forget the name of coin, but the logo like rabbit.
and now i focus at daily trading, get profit arround 0.01-0.02 perday is enough for me

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:33:03 AM

It depends on project you holding, if you gonna hold for longterm better hold coin with high rank in cmc top 50 is enough, but for daily trader find coin with high volatile even can change 10% above a day, and with decent volume.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:47:13 AM

Already i take hold some top currency and i want end of the year but after i can't get good profits then i will hold long time ever. Because i knows that every top currency always best for long time holding because they will jump anytime.
A very good step, because if you want to make a profit, you must take the best currency among the good ones, because the best currency will always have the potential to go up at any time, and it will definitely benefit the holder of the currency.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.
"believe it is not your time yet".  the video maker that you see maybe a daily trader and he has the capacity to do it.  some people have made millions of dollars with just HODL their coins in a few years.  my advice, just focuses on one (being daily trading or HODLer) don't force yourself into what you can't possibly do.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

I think both are good but depends on the individual involved, if you are good at trading, then day trading would be preferable because you can easily increase the worth of your altcoin if you know when to enter a trade but in a situation where you are not good then you need to buy and hold. But my advice is hold only good coins with good use case

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:33:11 PM

Afternoon there ladies and gentlemen. There is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. In my opinion, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solution for you
govorrue

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:34:06 PM

Afternoon there ladies and gentlemen. There is huge variety of different solutions coming onto the market, so I am here with the strategy I personally use. In my opinion, mine is pretty rational and can help to find the most advanced solution for you

Greetings. There are many aspects that matter, indeed. And we are not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear yours
volport

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:35:13 PM

Greetings. There are many aspects that matter, indeed. And we are not only talking about the idea as the idea, but much more about complex approach. So curious to hear yours

Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive IT solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more
govorrue

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:46:21 PM

Mine is the following - I am starting with the niche. For example, talking about me, I am fond of different progressive IT solutions. When the niche is chosen, I try to have a look at the solutions that are having the highest ratings along with real feedback from users. And then I am also evaluating things on my own, paying attention to team, future opportunities and more

Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into tech and IT in particular, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?
volport

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

Interesting, usually people just follow what everyone follows. But to be honest, I love your strategy more, kinda it is deeper and more objective. As you are into tech and IT in particular, can you give me an example of the solution that meets your requirements?

One of few solutions I can recommend without flattering - ThreeFold Network, pretty widely discussed one these days. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, I recommend you to Google guys and have a look at the website to get a bit deeper
govorrue

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:52:26 PM

One of few solutions I can recommend without flattering - ThreeFold Network, pretty widely discussed one these days. In few words, Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. Mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, I recommend you to Google guys and have a look at the website to get a bit deeper

Hmm, indeed sounds pretty impressing, let me have a closer look at what the guys are offering and get back with own thoughts, thanks for your recommendation
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

It is up to you what strategy to use. Day Trading will require skills and proper timing. I guess you need to learn first the basic of trading coins before you try it. Hodling is quite easy because you have just to wait until it reaches the roof but it will not provide you with your everyday expenses. It will just give you a fortune if you have bought a large amount of coins.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

Day trading is a goal to me. I make daily profit. I do not like Long term holding and not a party to that. It's just my best.

Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:29:04 PM

When it comes to altcoins I will not prefer day trading because with day trading you can make profits but you can't make consistent profits. To generate consistent income, I prefer long-term holding in promising projects not matter if they are big cap or small-cap.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:44:07 PM

When it comes to altcoins I will not prefer day trading because with day trading you can make profits but you can't make consistent profits. To generate consistent income, I prefer long-term holding in promising projects not matter if they are big cap or small-cap.

I am not holding too much altcoins too, I prefer day trading in terms of altcoins as I don't trust much altcoins now, no matter how much potential it is, before I was also holding Ethereum and XRP but I didn't make enough profit compare to doing day trading which I am earning more that I am expecting.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

It is up to you what strategy to use. Day Trading will require skills and proper timing. I guess you need to learn first the basic of trading coins before you try it. Hodling is quite easy because you have just to wait until it reaches the roof but it will not provide you with your everyday expenses. It will just give you a fortune if you have bought a large amount of coins.
It has already been said many times about diversification. a person can simply invest 80 percent of his money in coins and leave it to hold for a long period of time, and he can spend 20 percent of his money on a study in trading, and then when his investments will bring profit, he can use it correctly and make money in day trading

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 06:59:10 PM

Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.
I think the ups and downs of the price of coins / tokens are common things a lot of coins are falling and a lot of coins are rising that I know lately like matic, tomochain and many more so in my opinion it's a common thing in exchange don't blame the coins you have but smarter in choosing coins for investment or trading

henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:18:46 PM

Daily operations are very difficult. If you want to make money in the Bitcoin market you need to have a very strong psychology. Price movements for $ 1000 a day can be. When prices fall, it becomes a very moody picture. Investors in this market should not do this job with debt money.
volport

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
govorrue

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Morning mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: