Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl?  (Read 5294 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:57:12 PM

I have always tell people that the crypto sphere is not just about holding especially on a long term. We must learn how to increase our assets by trading it. If you are not careful, holding for a long term can make you lose your asset.

There are many ways for growing your assets, trading is just one of them, and you chose the most risky one to present. I think that
trading is not for everyone, you need to have skills, some knowledge, and to have time for that. Trading is not for me, I like to invest
and hold my crypto-assets, my way of growing is money I earn from my job.
   Each of us should find the best way for growing our portfolios, I find my own and I am glad if you find yours in trading, I wish you
successful trading year!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:18:58 PM

I have always tell people that the crypto sphere is not just about holding especially on a long term. We must learn how to increase our assets by trading it. If you are not careful, holding for a long term can make you lose your asset.
Long term investments should be using money from trading, it will put you at a lower risk of loss than you are using money for your life, think before you act

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:47:07 PM

For you to become successful in day trading, you must be well equipped with a proper information about it because it is kinda hard to pull of. The income in day trading is huge because you are earning money every single day if your prediction is correct. Sometimes it is risky that is why I do not want it. Unlike long term holding, all you need to do is to buy low and sell high.

taraku78

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:58:41 AM

I am a long-term hodler. But, sometimes I'm trading for some coins if it profitable at that time. So, me is most are long-term hodl despite a day crypto trader.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:05:47 AM

For you to become successful in day trading, you must be well equipped with a proper information about it because it is kinda hard to pull of. The income in day trading is huge because you are earning money every single day if your prediction is correct. Sometimes it is risky that is why I do not want it. Unlike long term holding, all you need to do is to buy low and sell high.
Day trading and long term trading do the same thing which is buying low and selling high. They only differs from the difficulty of making money. Yes, both them are profitable but day trading is not for the newbies or even traders who have limited experience because it is so risky and you need a lot of experiences and knowledge so you will be able to compete with tough and expert traders when it comes to day trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:44:56 AM

It is very difficult to make daily transactions. Because BOTs do the daily operations. It is very difficult for us to reach them by human hand. I think it makes sense to invest long term. Altcoin prices are at reasonable levels for purchase.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 05:19:02 PM

Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.

in trading it is very necessary expertise in analyzing the various altcoins that we want to invest. because there is a type of altcoin that we can trade in a day and there is an altcoin that we can trade for a long time. because in my opinion not all types of altcoin have the same nature and popularity and every altcoin that is launched has its own product so that the growth of altcoin is very dependent on the quality of the product being launched.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 06:51:05 PM

Before now, I have always been getting it wrong about cryptocurrency. A friend recently opened my eyes to see how I could have increase little coins I have to fortune overtime by day-trading. But I am no that type. I had always thought I could only make fortune in crypto by hodling a certain coin for long.

13 months ago, I bought SNTR worth about $100 hoping that in few months I'll wallow in milliions of dollars like Ian Balina , but the reverse is often the case in the subsequent ones I bought. Sad fact, $100 worth of SNTR 13 months ago now less than $2.

Recently, I watched several videos of how to analyse a coin or token to invest in, gained some good knowledge of the basics. I discovered day-trading tokens like DX token and AWC could have actually make me what I hope to be If i had the right information. But its never too late. Yet, I am drowned in mentality that hodling for long can only be the fortune I hope for. Reason I need help.

in trading it is very necessary expertise in analyzing the various altcoins that we want to invest. because there is a type of altcoin that we can trade in a day and there is an altcoin that we can trade for a long time. because in my opinion not all types of altcoin have the same nature and popularity and every altcoin that is launched has its own product so that the growth of altcoin is very dependent on the quality of the product being launched.
It is actually depending on the person of what is a good or better way for him. Depending on the technique of a person on what he learned when he is here gaining information. Trading is really a difficult way to earn crypto because we cannot easily predict what's gonna happen in the future so there are some people prefer day trading than long term because they are thinking that the profit is too slow but there are some people prefer long term holding because they have believed in a particular project they support that the price will gonna pump in the future. It is depending on the altcoin you are supporting also. Analyzing and deciding is the difficult situation that any traders can experience.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:02:47 PM

seems like you picked up a wrong coin  . sad to hear that your 100 usd is now 2 usd  but you are not alone with that  and that is normal for an investor to make a mistake sometimes when picking up a coin  . good thing you learn how to do day trade    . trading is more better than hodling but you still need to pick a right coin but even if you pick a bad one let say , you can still dispose it asap not unlike to hodling that you need to wait for a long time to see if the coin pump before you sell it  . 
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:19:54 PM

Day trading can be very good but it comes with a lot of risk. You need to learn the necessary skills that will make day trading a profitable one for you.

Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:10:18 PM

it all depends on the coin you choose if it does have very good potential then hold it for the long term but I personally prefer to trade daily. even though it has only small profit but it continues every day, at least I get $ 10 - $ 20 every day Wink
Day trading is huge profitable for big investors i think, small investment quite more risky i think. I will ensure at least i have no loss if my initial investment is thousands dollar. I can not make small or big profit in everyday. If you are professional trader so that possible. Personally i am not looking for profit in single day, this is likes greedy trade.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 09:58:52 PM

Day trading can be very good but it comes with a lot of risk. You need to learn the necessary skills that will make day trading a profitable one for you.
not all coins you can trade on a daily , only coins that have a large trading volume that can provide profit,
but if the market situation like now that is Bitcoin is consolidating then daily trading is very good, I also do it

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 10:44:51 PM

I divide my investment into two, that is day trading and long term hold, because I invest in two different types of coin :
1. Day Trading
I will do day trading with coin that have a high volume, because by trading on coin that have a high volume, then I will definitely get profit quickly and easily.
2. HOLD
I will buy and hold coin that are still new and the volume is not high, but the coin has a good project for the future, because I believe the price will definitely increase very high and give me a very big profit, although I must be patient to wait for the long term.
fib123

Activity: 163
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:38:22 AM

Patience always win. Yes it is true that long term always pay you better than you every time sitting arround your computer or device and keep trading. This is my personal experience that when ever i was doing day trading for a month and than i compare to that one coin which i was sold before the time is more valuable where i was left it and was doing daily trading.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:21:53 AM

They are both good but I prefer day trading, as risky as it is you an easily add more to your portfolio with trading instead of waiting for months and hoping that market changes for better, with day trading you will feel at ease

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jetskur

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:13:36 PM

In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:19:42 PM

In my opinion, the things that matter are not only exchanges, but more the tokens that are listed on them. And talking about tokens, what do you pay attention to the most, guys?

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform. And of course real trading volume is one of the main factors that can tell more about every particular token or coin
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:21:50 PM

Hey mate. This is indeed an interesting question to discuss. What I would say - much depends on particular solution also because of its aims. For example, talking about me, I follow the real coins only. The ones that bring value and the ones that have working platform. And of course real trading volume is one of the main factors that can tell more about every particular token or coin

Oh yes, fully agree with you here. And talking about you, are there many advanced tokens that are having high trading volumes, coming with advanced idea and having real results?
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:26:27 PM

Oh yes, fully agree with you here. And talking about you, are there many advanced tokens that are having high trading volumes, coming with advanced idea and having real results?

Nope, not many. I believe that the only one that meets all these requirements is Verasity (VRA token). Guys are basically setting entirely new standards on video sharing industry with being the highest tradable token on Binance DEX, more than 1,3M viewers in less than a year and having more than 700k active users. This is what I call real solution and I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to check out more, but I am pretty sure that you must have heard of the guys already, they are very widely discussed these days everywhere
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:29:07 PM

Nope, not many. I believe that the only one that meets all these requirements is Verasity (VRA token). Guys are basically setting entirely new standards on video sharing industry with being the highest tradable token on Binance DEX, more than 1,3M viewers in less than a year and having more than 700k active users. This is what I call real solution and I definitely recommend you to have a look at their website to check out more, but I am pretty sure that you must have heard of the guys already, they are very widely discussed these days everywhere

Oh wow, this sounds insane, I am more than impressed. Will definitely have a closer look, thank you for the recommendation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: