Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading or Long-term Hodl?  (Read 5294 times)
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:44:53 PM

In my opinion, both are potential. But for the recent situation of market i will suggest fot Day trading. It's quite safe. But you can hodl gems for long term.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:47:55 PM

I do tell people to stick with what works well for them . to some long holding is their thing and to others day trading .  i have actually tried this two at different time.  If you have the time and knowledge to day trade you will make profits . And sometime if you can hold for long you may also make profits .Crypto market is really unpredictable  follow what works for you.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:13:12 PM

I will start by saying everyone knows his capabilities in each field in the crypto space as well as in the world. So about day trading, it requires someone having the right knowledge about it else he will only end up making mistakes and we all know that mistakes in trading always leads to losses. On the other hand, someone who don't have the pre-requisites idea and understanding about day trading is meant to stick to holding until he is already. Lastly, there are still people who do both. My suggestion is, are you good in day trading, if yes then go ahead and do it together with holding; but however, for holding, let it be trustworthy coins.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:54:23 AM

In my opinion, both are potential. But for the recent situation of market i will suggest fot Day trading. It's quite safe. But you can hodl gems for long term.
Well, it depends on the situation. both can be better depending on the time and what tokens you hold. some tokens are very worth trading in the short term. however, most popular coins are very good to hold for a long period of time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:22:56 AM

For me, right now I prefer daily trading than long-term holding. Previously, I chose to hold long-term and my fund fell 10 times Cry this is a worst period . Daily trading help us earn profit easily, safely, quickly, we only need to have a little TA skill.
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:34:25 AM

Depends on the coin to coin. If coins have good fundamentals then I will keep holding it for the long term. I also trade intraday because it helps me to increase my USDT balance so that I can buy more tokens or coins from those long-term projects later.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:57:30 PM

If I were an expert trading then I would rather choose Day Trading because I get to analyze and read the movements of the charts seconds by seconds then just place my entries and pull it out whenever I like but cons is that I have to be attentive in every market flows of a certain coin I invested in. What makes long term holding worry is that there is no certainty that coin would be as profitble as you expect that it think it would be, cause there are some cases that an specific coin remains stagnant after a long time.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:14:43 PM

Trading for every day and yes but by analogy it will never be a big profit because I'm not fully prepared right now. If you want to invest for a long time, you can connect with top coins. I follow a number of coins to mimic my trading style as they help reduce losses. One of the similarities between trading and investing is patience and knowledge.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:58:59 PM

Depends on the coin to coin. If coins have good fundamentals then I will keep holding it for the long term. I also trade intraday because it helps me to increase my USDT balance so that I can buy more tokens or coins from those long-term projects later.
Day trading with stable coin pair will make the analysis process more simple, all we need to do is to analyze the one profitable coins and trade them with stable coin but not every high volatile coin could be profitable we also need to check the trading volume and marketcap while doing trading with random coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Metazen

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:59:48 PM

Technically, you can get rich more quickly by trading short-term due to compounding. However, you're almost guaranteed to be unable to scale up to a billion dollar account by trading short term due to liquidity constraints.The best way to answer this question is to ask you about your disposition to risk, preparation, and execution. I am doing both of them.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 04:14:34 PM

That actually depends on which platform you are HODLing the tokens for. Day trading is for people who are hard working to gain profit everyday even though those are small trades. Its worth it in the long run since you get more profit by the day and you are watching the trend which is helpful. Long term HODLing does not always work and it is also quite risky BUT there is always a chance on when different Alternate Cryptocurrencies blow up and you can get a better profit in that way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:01:56 PM

I think if you have more experience in market analysis you can do day trading. You need to have enough time and knowledge to monitor price charts in day trading and know the technical and basic analysis to manage the trade smoothly. Since I do not have enough time and knowledge on this subject, I have chosen a long-term hold to trade personally.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:41:21 PM

I think if you have more experience in market analysis you can do day trading. You need to have enough time and knowledge to monitor price charts in day trading and know the technical and basic analysis to manage the trade smoothly. Since I do not have enough time and knowledge on this subject, I have chosen a long-term hold to trade personally.
How long will it take you to trade long term? I think if holding too long is high risk, are you really sure ?,
and for daily trading I suggest playing futures trading, because profits can be up to 100x a day

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:49:38 PM

We have different strategy to earn money in crypto. If you want to do day trading then you should find a coin that has high volume like bitcoin and if you want to hold for long term then find a coin that has still developing the project because high chances of increasing the price in the future. You can also do both if you want to.
day trading with Bitcoin? I think this is a very strange choice. Bitcoin can be in a flat for a month. how will you trade intraday? if you are talking about day trading then choose altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:09:26 PM

I would prefer long term hodl instead of day trading because neither am an expert nor I have that much experience. So it is always a better decision to hodl for those who don't ready to take that risk every single day. Therefore invest one time and wait for the long term and it would have minimal risk.
arufox

Activity: 1086
Merit: 194

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:25:05 PM

Safe investment is long term hold, this is also provide many profits and it's so easy just buy and hold. Day trading is so hard especially for people who are busy and don't have knowledge about trading, because we must to monitor the price, do an analysis before deciding which coin should to buy and sell and also potentially cause loss, so for me i will choose long term hold

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 12:36:55 PM

Safe investment is long term hold, this is also provide many profits and it's so easy just buy and hold. Day trading is so hard especially for people who are busy and don't have knowledge about trading, because we must to monitor the price, do an analysis before deciding which coin should to buy and sell and also potentially cause loss, so for me i will choose long term hold
Investing in any investment should always be very patient and take time to analyze that coin because the market is always risky when you invest. I prefer long-term investments because I don't have to spend too much time focusing on one coin and have time to do more. However, only invest in the top 100 CMC coins because the coins are safe for you and will increase when the altcoin season comes back.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:25:47 PM

Gems are hard to find in this huge market. A few years back when waves was launched a lot of people were saying that it will be the new Ethereum and also the same about Lisk as well and now only a few people are interested in these projects and most of the investors have either sold off their coins or have taken a huge loss by investing and holding them. I would say even though trading is having higher risks involved with it but the rewards are even higher in trading, even more than long term holding.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:29:53 PM

some assets are better for the long term. like I currently have BNB and ETH for the long term. and some new altcoins like CTSI and LINK for my daily trading.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 01:54:28 PM

I do both. It depends on the project I invest in. There are projects that are more rewarding when held long term and there are projects also that better shorted right away. One just need to research on what is the term potential of the project and the team running it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: