Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet - Trustworthy?  (Read 935 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:21:16 PM

I am using Trust Waklet on my handphone. Basically it stores all my coins. But I wonder is it safe? What if my phone crash. What if I buy a new phone and need to transfer the wallet over? Is there any best practices for Trust Wallet. This is basically my entire fortune and I am trying to be as safe as possible

Trust Wallet uses Phrase as a private key, you can back it up on a PC or save it in an email. If you replace a new smartphone, where can you log in Trust Wallet using Phrase. But if Phrase is lost, then you cannot recover your wallet, and your coins are lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:59:29 PM

If you can't get a hard wallet, then continue with trust wallet, it's cool and also mobile, and if you are thinking about crash of your phone,that shouldn't be a problem, once the wallet is created, keep your mnemonic phrase safe and any day you can always access your wallet through it.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:03:56 PM

If you can't get a hard wallet, then continue with trust wallet, it's cool and also mobile, and if you are thinking about crash of your phone,that shouldn't be a problem, once the wallet is created, keep your mnemonic phrase safe and any day you can always access your wallet through it.

Good point, keeping the mnemonic phrase safe is the most important aspect of security, since without it  you don't own the wallet if the device it's installed get lost. Trust wallet is trustworthy, but we need to do our own part to foster security. The fact that Binance acquired trust wallet is enough reason to say its highly reputable and also secure.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:05:36 PM
Merited by babo (3), Coin-1 (1)

I have been using trustwallet on my smartphone for over a year now, and today I can say that it is one of the best and most reliable multiwallet in circulation, also it is possible to connect it to the binance dex to be able to trade your BNB without the obligation to put them in the exchange of binance and thus have a great security not to suffer theft of coins

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:32:21 AM

Firstly theres a backup phrase where you can use to recover all your coins if you change your phone. i just downloaded trust wallet a week ago and it has been smooth and easy to use. i am even staking my tron holdings in the wallet and they have been paying the returns so far
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:43:14 AM

Firstly theres a backup phrase where you can use to recover all your coins if you change your phone. i just downloaded trust wallet a week ago and it has been smooth and easy to use. i am even staking my tron holdings in the wallet and they have been paying the returns so far
all the keys that are given from the trust wallet should be able to be kept all because it is something that is very important because when you lose it you will never be able to make a withdrawal from the assets owned, whereas I still use the trust wallet to date. one wallet that can store several tokens too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: