Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another newb post, if you don't ask you don't get, HI!  (Read 228 times)
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:21:58 AM

Mining crypto or not, it depends on so many factors.
How much time do you ready to spend for your rigs ? To config rigs for mining particular coins; to test and discover technical issues, with risers, etc or with software issues; to self-maintain your rigs with small issues to save time and avoid to bring your rigs to stores for customer support services.
Lots of things that will take your time if you run your crypto mining farms, small or big, it will all do take your time.
I think investing directly in Bitcoin or good altcoins (if you want to expand your portfolio outside Bitcoin), is more time-saving and less required-resources.

I experienced with mining, and honestly that is what I thought.

it is true, but still there is a way to make life easier if you have small number of rigs
you may just turn it to nicehash and control once per day

regarding where to invest - rigs or bitcoin
if you have place, my vote for rigs. it is a little bit more solid then bitcoin's price, cause no one can't predict what price bitcoin will be in one year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: