Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 3289 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:24:44 PM

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!

Now it all worked fast and smoothly. Without those bugs I've got to say that the mixing service has been without flaws. I have used TOR so it has been an anonymous transaction backed by the CoinJoin integration. I'd say this is a viable solution for those who want to mix their services in a short time.

I'd like to mention again that I don't have much experience with mixing services so I can't compare it to other similar platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:58:16 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 04:55:43 PM by wwzsocki

Before I started to write my post/review about Sudoku Wallet, of course, I first read all the posts in this thread. I have seen that members found a lot of small and bigger problems on that website and I was very much surprised to see that everything is working fine for me. Literally I haven't encountered even a single problem when I was using Sudoku Wallet services.

No database, no logs, integrated #coinjoin and the option to use TOR for better anonymity are only a few features that Sudoku Wallet offers. You will get private keys along with address generation, which gives you full control over the money you deposit. The graphics and design of the website are minimalistic and looks like an old atari game which I like very much. I think admins have heard all opinions above and corrected all errors immediately because for me captcha worked good and I haven't found any other errors and problems mentioned already by other members in their reviews.

I think this is very good to have another mixing service because there is a lack of good reputable services of this kind. As for today, I know, only two of them from which one is really new and started just a few weeks ago. Let's hope that Sudoku Wallet will be the next reputable place to mix our Bitcoins with ease.

Still, Sudoku Wallet is a new service and we need to see it running without any issues for a couple of months to be able to say if this a legit Bitcoin mixing service or not.
Until the trust of Sudoku Wallet is not fully confirmed I advise to use it with caution and never risk more money then you can afford to lose.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:41:22 AM

Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 11:15:22 AM by wwzsocki

Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

Yes, I have mixed a small BTC amount worth about 10$ and everything worked as described.

Indeed you got the keys and only need to wait for 3 confirmations after deposit to be able to mix BTC. I advise sending the mixed balance to a fresh new wallet in the end.

I wanted to write a detailed review with screens but my notepad software crashed during my work and didn't save anything, so I just shared my opinion.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 4

Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:08:24 AM

Thank to all forum members for current reviews and advices.

We should say, that we already fix some issues revealed after those reviews:

- Change font type to more readable, and fix captcha problem.
- Fix some backend bugs
- Add link to blockchain, so you can check your deposit confirmations.
- Correct some typos.
- On main page we added link to "Bitcoin Path" tool. It's a really cool stuff, that reveals any connections between 2 BTC addresses.
Using that tool will help you to check quality of mixing bitcoins. You can use it, even you mix your coins somewhere else.

And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

SudokuWallet.io - Bitcoin Mixing and Anonymization Service.
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:06:30 PM

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

Edit: Did that without getting paid, haha. Cheesy

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:32:35 PM

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

You will get paid 01.01.2020, as all users who made reviews, as it write in Bounty Rules. Check it out.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 02:45:45 AM

And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

This trust feedback was left from your previous thread. If you look at the archived link, it's very clearly advertised as a wallet. As of right now, you still claim that you don't have a database (that was the first concern in my trust feedback). You still claim that you have no access to user funds (the user has sole control).

I have the wallet key So0hQPl50OBWCHOYQ7rcfFF7. I believe it's proprietary as it doesn't seem to be a minikey.
This leads to the private key
Code:
KzTmyDvuJY1MvMYXsE7d4aKy1FutEb3HtpppGDvFVptfvJPiNzYZ

Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!

Hey,

would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

Hey,
would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 07:24:58 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 07:38:18 AM by DarkStar_

Hey,

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:
Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 09:42:53 PM

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.

Do you understand that for security reasons we can’t publish such an important piece of code here? If we do this, we will endanger the privacy of users and their coins.

Interested parties will be able to determine for themselves the attack vectors and conduct penetration tests. I sent you a PM confirming what we are writing about. When you read it, reply here, if your opinion changed.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:26:12 PM

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Please answer in this thread, or in private messages:

- What mobile OS do you use?
- What functions of bitcoin anonymity would you like to see in your wallet?
- Do you consider a mobile wallet a reliable place for storing bitcoins?
- What things do you miss in a current mobile Bitcoin wallets?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

Tester4421

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:10:40 AM

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:46:17 AM

Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

Tester4421

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:54:44 PM

Thanks so kindly for the rapid response.  Sent and awaiting response. 

Genuinely appreciate good business in this market!
Tester4421

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:54:41 PM

Cheesy

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

I wanted to take a moment to pass a review Suduku Wallet. 

Despite my earlier post, I am very happy with their services!  My earlier post was unfortunately my own fault for misinterpretation of the process and not the wallet.  Suduku provided the services exactly as described. 

The other interactions I had with sudoku were contacting them by support at the support email.  They responded promptly and assisted me with the issue (lol which didn't even exist)

2 thumbs up

Thanks Sudoku... will def be using your services again.

********************QsqX3
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 02:16:09 PM

Dear Customers! We have some important updates  Cool

We launched Signature Campaign, managed by Hhampuz:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220627.0

Chinese new year

From 24.01 to 25.02.2020 SudokuWallet won't charge any satoshis for mixing.
Mix your Bitcoins Without Any Fees!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: