Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 3289 times)
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 4

Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:16:43 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 01:08:57 PM by sudokuwallet

SUDOKU WALLET

is a Bitcoin Wallet-Tumbler with CoinJoin integration.

You will get a private keys along with address generation,
which gives you full control over the money you deposit.
Generate a temporary wallet, mix your coins with CoinJoin,
and delete wallet to get strong anonymity.

You can read more about CoinJoin in Bitcoin Wiki:
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin

INSTRUCTION

Notice: Don't use SUDOKU WALLET as permanent wallet! Only for one-time mixing!

STEP 1: Generate wallet, get wallet key, and save it. Then enter you wallet with your wallet key.

STEP 2: You will get deposit address and private key from it. Deposit dirty coins, you want to mix.  There's no minimum or maximum amount. After 3 confirmations you will be able to start CoinJoin.

STEP 3: Press "Mix my coins".
You will receive output addresses with clean coins, and private keys from them.  

STEP 4: After CoinJoin status is "success", import private keys with clean coins to your permanent wallet. Delete your wallet in SUDOKU.

STEP 5: For new mixing, go to STEP 1.

Why you should use Sudoku Wallet?

=================================
You control deposit address with private key
No KYC
No Sign Up
No Logs
TOR integration
Instant mixing

FAQ

How to create a wallet?
Press "New Sudoku" to generate new sudoku Wallet. You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

Are my coins safe?
In other Mixers you send your money to unknown address. In Sudoku Wallet you control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet.

Can I trust SUDOKU?
Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

How to mix my coins?
You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then press "Mix my coins!". Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so your coins will be split random between 2,3 or 4 addresses. You will receive clean coins, pre-mixed with CoinJoin, which haven't any connections with your deposit coins. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

Where I can import private keys?
You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.

SudokuWallet.io - Bitcoin Mixing and Anonymization Service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:25:59 AM
Merited by suchmoon (7), ABCbits (2), Blowon (1)

Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:44:07 AM

waiting for Your feedback, after test

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 09:18:58 PM

Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.

Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:52:37 PM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

Unnecessary server sided generation of private keys is never good, and forces the user to trust you. You've intentionally designed your site in a way that gives you information, when it could be done without. You claim that the user is the only one who can control their coins, and yet you can easily steal any balance if you wish.

Since you don't have a database, why don't you describe how you convert the arbitrary key that you give to users (hfwgHf6Vlg2al4EiGy5j7Xez) to a private key (KzWktMfeYgNVeERuPcBAsDeS7wZRaqeiaDjw7n4kVEqSxicC7635). In the event the service goes offline for whatever reason, and I never saved my private key, how do I get my funds back? You don't have a database, so there has to be some formula used in the backend to convert between the two.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

I don't believe it's possible to run a service like ChipMixer without centralized servers. You need centralized servers to create chips and distribute them based on what people deposit, so yes you do need to trust them. It is very possible to create a web wallet that supports coinjoin without needing to send private key data to the server, but you went with a different approach and are forcing people to trust you.

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

Who takes part in these CoinJoins? How is it setup in a manner that allows you to create a CoinJoin match almost instantly? How are you able to CoinJoin any arbitary amount the user chooses?

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:17:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 12:30:56 PM by sudokuwallet

Your website UI looks good, but there are 3 concern :
1. Some links on your website leads to "404 Not found"
2. Lack of transparency. Where's the source code and explanation how your CoinJoin implementation works?
3. Why the wallet key is sent with POST request when i attempt to open wallet with generated wallet?

I have to agree with DarkStar_ to use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket instead which have better transparency.

1. Solved.
2.3. We don’t use JS because it not safe. Post requests goes to relocate server with CoinJoin scripts. Later, we gonna launch app for Android and IOS, which gonna work through TOR, and share source code on Github.

Using Sudoku Wallet, when you get private key from deposit address is more safe then send coins to unknown addresses like Chipmixer, or other scam mixers.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:56:56 PM

Twitter Link added.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:52:46 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 02:48:51 PM by sudokuwallet

IMPORTANT:

1. Dear users, do not store coins in Sudoku Wallet, its not a cold storage!
 2. Use it only for one-time bitcoin mixing! Generate wallet - make coinjoin - grab private keys with clean coins! Then transfer clean bitcoins from these keys to safe addresses.
 3. Don’t forget to push “Delete Wallet” after you finished mixing and save private keys.
 4. Using Sudoku Wallet correctly will guarantee privacy for you and your coins.
 5. You can ask any questions here in this topic, or write email: sudokuwallet@mailbox.org

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:14:26 PM

New ClearNet Link Added!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

FAQ

-> How to create a wallet?

Go to HOME page, and just press "Generate Wallet". You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

-> Are my coins safe?

In SUDOKU WALLET you will control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet. Remember: there will always someone who want's to steas your coins. Don't send your coins to unknown addresses, that you dont trust to.

-> Can I trust SUDOKU?

Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

-> How to mix my coins?

You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then choose how many addresses should coins be divided. Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so you can choose between 2,3 or 4. Then press "Mix my coins", to send coins from deposit address. Your coins will go through CoinJoin and landed on clean addresses. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

-> Where I can import private keys?

You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

all problems with tor resolved

billy0705

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!

Thank you! CoinJoin Fee = (Number of Output addresses x Transaction Fee) + Random Fee 0,5 - 3%.
Mixing process mostly is instant, depends on network confirmations. To start mixing process, your deposit transactions require 3 confirmations.
For big amounts (> 10 BTC) it can take a little more time (15-20 min).

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 04:47:57 PM

We posted a video-tutorial, how to mix your coins with Sudoku:

https://youtu.be/Tn9_JTLigUM

You can earn some free Bitcoins!
In this tutorial video “How to use Sudoku Wallet”, we revealed 3 private keys with some BTC on them! If you will be fast enough, you can grab those BTC! Good luck!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 09:25:33 AM

UPDATE: We have completely updated Sudoku Wallet design, make it more user-friendly and comfortable. But working on Sudoku project is still continue!

1. For two months of work, we help people to
ensure their privacy, and tumble over ~15 BTC.

2. Apps for Android and IOS still in development, approximate release ~ April '20
We will be grateful for your donations to speed up development - 1FXGmEo7vBvDNUsvUVdCo4BavsNTDTLwSm.

3. Please leave your reviews in this topic, and if you have any questions, write us: sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

In few days we are going to announce bounty program. Stay tuned!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 06:33:02 AM

We started a Bounty Campaign, and the first round will lasts until 01 January 2020!
Join up and earn BTC! Detailed rules you can find in bounty topic.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

I am not an avid mixing services user, but my experience with the Sudoku wallet hasn't been that good. First I had some problems with the captcha (I had to submit it repeatedly until they have let me in). The coins appeared in the wallet after 3 confirmations as stated on the platform, but when I click on "Mix my coins" it just brings me back to the homepage. I like the idea of actually having complete access to the deposit address, but how do I know that others don't have access to it? After all it is hosted on a webpage on a server. The UI design is very friendly and retro - having that pixelated look and feel reminds me of the original pokemon games ( a lot of nostalgy haha).

I'd be happy to edit my review once the problem is solved  Smiley

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:29:06 PM

- By trying to create a new wallet , i faced the same problem with captcha [can't distinguish between 0/o 1/l/I 8/x] and can't know if i have to tape in lower case or not. I received the error message of "incorrect captcha" many times without any succeeded try. {Please fix the style}

I specially just created a new wallet and the captcha read normally.

- Why you display an address for donation if you will get a percentage from the mixed amounts?

the service was created for their money and I won’t be surprised or upset if an advertisement appears on the site, it is even present in the official Bitcoin wallet, we are waiting for an update, and it seems to me that they will certainly be for the better.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:48:18 PM

Dgigit , first, do you really see that this style is clear !? I want you to remember that am using my mobile. In the captcha you have just solved , i had to check if it should be written in lower case or upper , then to guess if it's an "O" or "0" ,and if it's an "I" or "l" . It should be easy if the theme style for letters could be changed to a normal style + message that captcha should be re-taped in upper cases . Second, am not saying that asking for donation is not legit or inapropriate , as the service may add ads (as you said) and enforce a fee for every mix session, so why to ask for donations? What do you mean by "official bitcoin wallet" ? And where did you see those ads ?  I think you are somehow confused by blockchain.com wallet (another story) . Please don't mix between "Soduku wallet" which is a mixer as explained in op and your "btc wallet" (remember:no official wallet for bicoin).
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1366

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 02:36:21 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 04:17:19 PM by efialtis

Besides the quite negative trust/reputation you have already received, I thought I would still give you guys a try. This does not refer to your solution in general - which as Darkstar already stated correctly, is far from optimal... My review is ONLY focusing on the procedure and if stuff on the site is working.

Firstly let me state that unlike chrispop I didnt have any problems with the captcha so it seems you guys already sorted that out. The rest worked out as it should and the coins were there after 3 confirmations - instructions are clear and easy even for people who arent as familiar - as a side note though: Why would anyone with little knowledge use a mixing service... And yeah, that retro look reminded me actually of good old pacman. Cheesy It is hard to read sometimes though. Then there are some typos and the fact you are using the term wallet all the time is kind of confusing... Last but not least, as someone before already mentioned as well, I never like when a company/service is not using a professional email adress...

Due to the obvious reason with it all being hosted on a website on a server, I might not be using your service regularly - I want to be honest about that. There are services out there that have been long standing and feature a better and more secure solution. I am not 100% if I am right here though as I am not an expert technically. Still, I would lie if I said your site did not do the job it was supposed to do.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:24:44 PM

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!

Now it all worked fast and smoothly. Without those bugs I've got to say that the mixing service has been without flaws. I have used TOR so it has been an anonymous transaction backed by the CoinJoin integration. I'd say this is a viable solution for those who want to mix their services in a short time.

I'd like to mention again that I don't have much experience with mixing services so I can't compare it to other similar platforms.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:58:16 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 04:55:43 PM by wwzsocki

Before I started to write my post/review about Sudoku Wallet, of course, I first read all the posts in this thread. I have seen that members found a lot of small and bigger problems on that website and I was very much surprised to see that everything is working fine for me. Literally I haven't encountered even a single problem when I was using Sudoku Wallet services.

No database, no logs, integrated #coinjoin and the option to use TOR for better anonymity are only a few features that Sudoku Wallet offers. You will get private keys along with address generation, which gives you full control over the money you deposit. The graphics and design of the website are minimalistic and looks like an old atari game which I like very much. I think admins have heard all opinions above and corrected all errors immediately because for me captcha worked good and I haven't found any other errors and problems mentioned already by other members in their reviews.

I think this is very good to have another mixing service because there is a lack of good reputable services of this kind. As for today, I know, only two of them from which one is really new and started just a few weeks ago. Let's hope that Sudoku Wallet will be the next reputable place to mix our Bitcoins with ease.

Still, Sudoku Wallet is a new service and we need to see it running without any issues for a couple of months to be able to say if this a legit Bitcoin mixing service or not.
Until the trust of Sudoku Wallet is not fully confirmed I advise to use it with caution and never risk more money then you can afford to lose.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:41:22 AM

Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 11:15:22 AM by wwzsocki

Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

Yes, I have mixed a small BTC amount worth about 10$ and everything worked as described.

Indeed you got the keys and only need to wait for 3 confirmations after deposit to be able to mix BTC. I advise sending the mixed balance to a fresh new wallet in the end.

I wanted to write a detailed review with screens but my notepad software crashed during my work and didn't save anything, so I just shared my opinion.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:08:24 AM

Thank to all forum members for current reviews and advices.

We should say, that we already fix some issues revealed after those reviews:

- Change font type to more readable, and fix captcha problem.
- Fix some backend bugs
- Add link to blockchain, so you can check your deposit confirmations.
- Correct some typos.
- On main page we added link to "Bitcoin Path" tool. It's a really cool stuff, that reveals any connections between 2 BTC addresses.
Using that tool will help you to check quality of mixing bitcoins. You can use it, even you mix your coins somewhere else.

And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:06:30 PM

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

Edit: Did that without getting paid, haha. Cheesy

coupable

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:32:35 PM

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

You will get paid 01.01.2020, as all users who made reviews, as it write in Bounty Rules. Check it out.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 02:45:45 AM

And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

This trust feedback was left from your previous thread. If you look at the archived link, it's very clearly advertised as a wallet. As of right now, you still claim that you don't have a database (that was the first concern in my trust feedback). You still claim that you have no access to user funds (the user has sole control).

I have the wallet key So0hQPl50OBWCHOYQ7rcfFF7. I believe it's proprietary as it doesn't seem to be a minikey.
This leads to the private key
Code:
KzTmyDvuJY1MvMYXsE7d4aKy1FutEb3HtpppGDvFVptfvJPiNzYZ

Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!

efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!

Hey,

would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

Hey,
would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 07:24:58 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 07:38:18 AM by DarkStar_

Hey,

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:
Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 09:42:53 PM

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.

Do you understand that for security reasons we can’t publish such an important piece of code here? If we do this, we will endanger the privacy of users and their coins.

Interested parties will be able to determine for themselves the attack vectors and conduct penetration tests. I sent you a PM confirming what we are writing about. When you read it, reply here, if your opinion changed.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:26:12 PM

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Please answer in this thread, or in private messages:

- What mobile OS do you use?
- What functions of bitcoin anonymity would you like to see in your wallet?
- Do you consider a mobile wallet a reliable place for storing bitcoins?
- What things do you miss in a current mobile Bitcoin wallets?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

Tester4421

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:10:40 AM

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:46:17 AM

Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

Tester4421

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 08:54:44 PM

Thanks so kindly for the rapid response.  Sent and awaiting response. 

Genuinely appreciate good business in this market!
Tester4421

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:54:41 PM

Cheesy

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

I wanted to take a moment to pass a review Suduku Wallet. 

Despite my earlier post, I am very happy with their services!  My earlier post was unfortunately my own fault for misinterpretation of the process and not the wallet.  Suduku provided the services exactly as described. 

The other interactions I had with sudoku were contacting them by support at the support email.  They responded promptly and assisted me with the issue (lol which didn't even exist)

2 thumbs up

Thanks Sudoku... will def be using your services again.

********************QsqX3
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 02:16:09 PM

Dear Customers! We have some important updates  Cool

We launched Signature Campaign, managed by Hhampuz:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220627.0

Chinese new year

From 24.01 to 25.02.2020 SudokuWallet won't charge any satoshis for mixing.
Mix your Bitcoins Without Any Fees!

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6273

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 04:17:05 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 08:12:14 PM by DaveF

Full disclosure: I did not hear about / know about your service until this morning when Hhampuz posted the Signature Campaign thread, I have applied but not heard back yet.

So, with the above statement being said, I figured I would give it test.

The good: Worked just as advertised.  Sent coins to the given address got coins back to other addresses. Just like any other mixer. Quick and simple. They give you the private keys which I think is great.

The not so good: you sent out the coins to [redacted] number of addresses but they were all the exact same amount.
Edit: see the comment from DarkStar_ below.

The neutral: You should have a way to space out the transactions. 2 now, 1 later, 1 much much later.

Wallet key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2At9wx

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 06:36:05 PM
Merited by DaveF (3)

The not so good: you sent out the coins to [redacted] number of addresses but they were all the exact same amount.

That's how CoinJoin works (or is supposed to work in theory, as they probably are just creating multiple outputs to themselves and not taking multiple inputs from different customers). Don't use a CoinJoin mixer and then complain it does CoinJoin  Tongue

DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 08:11:09 PM

That's how CoinJoin works (or is supposed to work in theory, as they probably are just creating multiple outputs to themselves and not taking multiple inputs from different customers). Don't use a CoinJoin mixer and then complain it does CoinJoin  Tongue

You are correct. For some reason I got it in my head that they were doing something different.
Yet again I was overthinking something. This is why I usually hold off on posting till I re-read it a few times. Updated original post.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coupable

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:12:32 AM

Promoting the service with a signature campaign should rise flags about the important observations made above.
In addition to the note made by DarkStar, i would like to insist about the name chosen by this service and how it is confusing; is it a mixer or a wallet having a 'Mix' option .
For both cases, it isn't safe for a wallet/tumbler user if it's confirmed that "Soduko Wallet" has the ability to store data in their servers.
I was waiting for Op to respond clearly to DarkStar but seems he hasn't yet a convinceble reply to avoid the negative feedback.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:59:34 PM

While you merited my russian post (i don't know for sure do you read it or not) it would be not good to not answer you here.

As i said in my russian post, i don't agree neither with you or DaveF (i agree in some points, but in most - not) and let me tell you here why. This post will not be translation of the russian one, and in fact it will be different from.

About DaveF's message:

1. And this is how CoinJoin works. In fact6 they must be the same amounts. Otherwise it will be more easy to analyze it. Let me show to you:

We have johhny with 1 btc from shitty Yobit signature, Dave with 3 btc from Sudoku wallet bounty and DarkStar with 5 btc that in fact it's not his own but badget for signature company
Code:

Input 1: johhny's 1 btc    --> Output 1: 1 btc
Input 2: Dave's 2 btc       --> Output 2: 2 btc
input 3: DarkStar's 5 btc --> Output 3: 2 btc
                               Output 4: 2 btc
                               Output 5: 1 btc

As you can see, we can't know for sure which outputs are owned by me for example. It can be or first output or the last. The same with you, even better, you have probability of 30 % to get caught. You can one output from second to fourth. It's obvious that the worst is with DarkStar. He owned at least 2 outputs with 2 btc and one with 1 btc.

But sorry, i forgot to tell why do we need all of this 'rituals'. It's easy: you will never now who in fact owns that outputs. If first output will be spent to fund ISIS or new Yobit signature, it could me or me or DarkStar (ha ha). That is simple idea  Smiley

But you can see that such system have one strong cons: analisys through balances
We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output. The same with Dave's btc and DarkStar's. It makes all much simple. Bad for us  Undecided

So in that case, we have PayJoin. It will be look like that:
Code:

Input 1: johhny's 1 btc    --> Output 1: 2 btc
Input 2: Dave's 2 btc       --> Output 2: 2 btc
input 3: DarkStar's 5 btc --> Output 3: 4 btc

Guys from ChainAnalysis will be like  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Now they can't use balances to analyze something, because outputs doesn't match to inputs! You will never know who is owning 4 btc and where is johhny's 1 btc ! How it happend? Maybe offchain deal, or i sold something to DarkStar through bitcointalk PM, or he sold something to you. Or everything in one time!
So sweet  Cheesy

So DarkStar's statement about different inputs it's true in meaning of fact, but it's not true in meaning of whole idea: CoinJoin it's like a larva of Monero's rings signatures. You're not sure who is spent this specific output, so you need to catch and deanonymize all addresses/people who participated in CoinJoin.

But CoinJoin, as a technology have one big cons. Not even a cons by itself, but CoinJoin is very sensitive to number of users. Not only the numbers of users that coinjoin, but also to their percentage from a whole number of users. If everyone will coinjoin, then DarkStar and guys from Chipmixer will be left without job, because bitcoin will be anonymous without them. If CoinJoin will be used by 3.5 anonym, than it is bad for those anonymous  Tongue

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 11:13:13 PM

We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output.

Which is where the random fee .5% to 1% would come in and the random number of outputs over random number of blocks.
Yes you can get close but it's a lot more difficult.
Split it 4 ways and 25% block 1, 25% 4 blocks after that, 25% 13 blocks later, 25% next block.
So yeah, ChainAnalysis could probably get you close but not 100%
And the smart person puts it in 4 different wallets so when you spend they don't link back together.

But I do agree with what you said.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:22:59 PM

We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output.

Which is where the random fee .5% to 1% would come in and the random number of outputs over random number of blocks.

As i understand your point of view, you mean that commission in such case will be deanonimization factor. Or maybe i don't get your point right, but in fact, even with commission outputs it's not easier or heavier to find you. Commission it's just another story, it goes to different (owners) output.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 04:12:37 AM

I have a question, for why the deposit address private key is needed ?

Cheesy
Do you're creating a mobile wallet ?

So ok,

"Android"
   "Not really know"
   "No"
   "Batch transactions / sending to multiple outputs at one time"

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 07:49:26 PM

I have a question, for why the deposit address private key is needed ?

Cheesy
Do you're creating a mobile wallet ?

So ok,

"Android"
   "Not really know"
   "No"
   "Batch transactions / sending to multiple outputs at one time"

Thanks for your answers!  Wink

Other mixers gives you a unknown deposit address, and pre-mixing settings, which you can tune (such a time delay etc).
You loose control of your coins from the moment you send it to unknown address.
In Sudoku you control them all the time.

- If you send more coins than you want to mix, you can sweep rest from deposit address
- If you change your mind, you also can withdraw your coins
- If you top-up your deposit address, but don't want to mix right now, you can do it after some hours or even days
- If you top-up your deposit address, but realize that you want to mix more, you can add some coins to it and than press "Mix"

efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 09:39:26 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 12:46:56 PM by efialtis

There was an issue with translations of the ANN thread but it got sorted - well done @ SUDOKU WALLET

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 12:51:09 PM

There was an issue with translations of the ANN thread but it got sorted - well done @ SUDOKU WALLET

Thanks efialtis! You are great  Wink

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 10:56:13 PM

Mixing with Sudoku Wallet is free until 25.02.2020!

Only 2 weeks left to mix your bitcoins without any fees!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 09:40:22 AM

Hurry up to mix your BTC without any fee!

Only 5 days left to mix your bitcoins for free  Wink

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 06:55:10 AM

Hurry up!  Wink
Today is the LAST day you can mix your coins without any fees!

Sexundus

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:57:41 PM

For me it is difficult to calculate the fees. Because the number of output addresses are random 2-4 and i do not know the Transaction Fee do you use.
Make me a example for 0.03 BTC and 3 output addresses, how much fees must i pay?

It would be more comfortable if you show the fees in the wallet before i click on mix my coins. And i think it would be more user friendly if the user can setup the ammount of output addresses 2-4.
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 11:57:24 AM

For me it is difficult to calculate the fees. Because the number of output addresses are random 2-4 and i do not know the Transaction Fee do you use.
Make me a example for 0.03 BTC and 3 output addresses, how much fees must i pay?

It would be more comfortable if you show the fees in the wallet before i click on mix my coins. And i think it would be more user friendly if the user can setup the ammount of output addresses 2-4.

Thanks for the reply!

In case 0.03 BTC to 3 addresses, you will receive from 0.00965 to 0.097 randomly on each address.

Make at least one mixing, and you will know how to return all fees!

In very short time (to the end of this week) we're going to add some new features to Sudoku Wallet, such as custom fees, output addresses, delay, swap coins, fund balance with another currencies, also.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 08:47:36 AM

We make our service free again!
Mix BTC without any fees up to 31th of March! Wink

freemanface

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 09:31:47 PM

Hello
today I've created a wallet, and deposit about ~6 BTC, but did not save my wallet key (yeah my fault)!

Support by email says that I can't access my wallet without key, but it seems like answer was automatic...
Can't access my funds now! Huh
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 04:01:25 PM

Hello
today I've created a wallet, and deposit about ~6 BTC, but did not save my wallet key (yeah my fault)!

Support by email says that I can't access my wallet without key, but it seems like answer was automatic...
Can't access my funds now! Huh

Sent you PM, please answer asap, and we will resolve your issue. 
Thanks.

freemanface

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:02:14 AM

Problem resolved, thanks a lot!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 12:11:44 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 02:17:39 PM by sudokuwallet

5th April Coin Join Day!

Today we celebrate privacy day! Its a GIVEAWAY Time!

Mix your Bitcoins with Sudoku Wallet, and receive a gifts!

For every person who will mix coins today till 12am 6th April, we charge zero fees, moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!  Wink

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 12:25:53 PM

Moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!   Wink

So as simple as posting that?

Code:
Last 4 digits: iQB5
Receiving address: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:16:14 PM

Moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!  Wink

So as simple as posting that?

Code:
Last 4 digits: iQB5
Receiving address: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7

Thanks for reply, but your wallet must be used for mixing BTC today 05th of April (till 12am 6th of April).

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:18:07 PM

Thanks for reply, but your wallet must be used for mixing BTC today 05th of April (till 12am 6th of April).

Meaning I have to hit the "Mix my coins" button before posting here, right?

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:19:57 PM

Meaning I have to hit the "Mix my coins" button before posting here, right?

Yeah, sure, giveaway for all people who mix BTC today.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:31:48 PM

Okay, my bad; I tought that you added the coins before pressing the button so that private keys only needed to be pressed once. Mixing the coins I've seen this other promotion, but I have a couple of doubts about it;

Wanna earn some BTC?

If you satisfied using Sudoku Wallet, please leave your mention on Bitcointalk thread.
Indicate last 5 symbols of your wallet key in your post, and we return all mixing fees to it's deposit address!

What is the point of sending the coins to the depositing address if it's no longer private? (since it's been used both to receive and to mix) It's a bit counter-anonimity if you asked me....

For the other promotion, the one you've announced here, do you send the coins to the depositing address too? because that is rather misleading and can be a problem in the case of people mixing coins coming from exchanges or other platforms that use different deposit and withdraw addresses

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:37:22 PM

Okay, my bad; I tought that you added the coins before pressing the button so that private keys only needed to be pressed once. Mixing the coins I've seen this other promotion, but I have a couple of doubts about it;

Wanna earn some BTC?

If you satisfied using Sudoku Wallet, please leave your mention on Bitcointalk thread.
Indicate last 5 symbols of your wallet key in your post, and we return all mixing fees to it's deposit address!

What is the point of sending the coins to the depositing address if it's no longer private? (since it's been used both to receive and to mix) It's a bit counter-anonimity if you asked me....

For the other promotion, the one you've announced here, do you send the coins to the depositing address too? because that is rather misleading and can be a problem in the case of people mixing coins coming from exchanges or other platforms that use different deposit and withdraw addresses

Thanks for notice! Yes, we will edit that.

About other promotion, of course no, you can notify any other address to receive coins.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:42:44 PM

Thanks for notice! Yes, we will edit that.

About other promotion, of course no, you can notify any other address to receive coins.

Being that the case, I quote the above code with a small modification

Code:
Last 5 digits: RiQB5
Receiving address on the site: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7
Address I want the coins sent to:1Kt6oVFDZZmaNmFJWBY5aDzvERXzQAkm7P

lqudG3

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 04:38:07 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 08:52:03 PM by lqudG3

I was stolen BTC in a stir!
But the official compensated my loss!
This is a responsible and safe btc mixer!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 08:39:11 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2020, 02:22:46 PM by sudokuwallet

The app is almost unsafe! Not recommended for use.
I was stolen $ 500 of BTC this morning!

There are three possibilities for BTC being stolen:

1. I was attacked by a hack and my pc got the wallet key. But considering that my desktop wallet has not lost BTC!
              2. The official wallet key was leaked by some kind of vulnerability!
              3. Official stealing!

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.
Looks like someone found that wallet key, or the way to open that wallet.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

Please send us in PM your contacts (email, telegram or other messenger) with details (tx number, deposit time).
We will start investigating immediately. If we can't return your coins, we will compensate it with our funds.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:16:33 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 10:43:58 PM by lqudG3

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

Please send us in PM your contacts (email, telegram or other messenger) with details (tx number, deposit time).
We will start investigating immediately. If we can't return your coins, we will compensate it with our funds.

[/quote]
This is a safe and responsible btc mixer application!
Thanks for the official compensation!
lqudG3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:11:00 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 10:43:44 PM by lqudG3

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

[/quote]

lqudG3

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 08:42:02 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2020, 10:27:19 PM by lqudG3

Hello!

lqudG3

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:40:06 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 10:43:19 PM by lqudG3

Hello!

[/quote]Hello !

lqudG3

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:51:07 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 10:42:52 PM by lqudG3

Hello!

[/quote]
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 08:34:33 AM

Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

The official did not reply to my message within 5 days! The telegram ID I provided to the official did not receive the information! The email sent to did not receive a reply!

Please give an explanation!

Hello!

We sent you an email almost as soon as we received your address.

If you don't receive it, we will resend it now.

Thanks.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:28:47 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 08:45:27 PM by lqudG3

Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

The official did not reply to my message within 5 days! The telegram ID I provided to the official did not receive the information! The email sent to did not receive a reply!

Hello!

Thanks.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:59:19 PM

Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

Hello!

Thanks.

Hello!
Thank you for your compensation!
Can the above address information and exchange records be deleted?
I want to keep my privacy!

This is a trusted mixing app!
amber332

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:53:13 PM

Do you have any innovative feature like in chip mixer or nothing new here?
like  in chipmixer where you deposit your Bitcoins you  receive same amount in chips.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 6989

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 04:06:42 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2020, 09:13:50 AM by TryNinja

This site really cheated my btc!
I gave it to the official by email and telegram!
No reply received within 5 days!
Trouble officially return my btc!
Fixed your images.

Create a thread in the Scam Accusation with this format. If they keep not answering you and no explanation comes from this, I will give them a negative trust.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 07:55:35 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2020, 08:40:19 AM by sudokuwallet

This site really cheated my btc!
I gave it to the official by email and telegram!
No reply received within 5 days!
Trouble officially return my btc!

Pease keep calm. Over the past few days we have been checking the situation, a week ago the same thing happened to you.

Looks like that thing happened only with your account - it’s strange. We didn’t receive any complains from other users except you.

Please send us refund address in email, to return your BTC back.

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:25:03 PM

Hi Day 6 I still haven't got the mixed btc!

Please use this program with caution!

I was about to try this mixer but luckily I came across this post.

Irony is that admin hasn't replied to this query despite the fact that 2 days are gone.

Key Takeaway: always read posts in thread before you try the service.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 07:40:15 PM

---
I must say that I did use this service last month, but didn't leave a review later. I had no issues, received the coins mixed and 0 struggle.

I've also been following that users' complaint; and everything is a bit strange. If I'd have to bet, I'd say that he has some kind of malware in the device he is using; because it's really strange that they manage to steal the private key of the depositing addres, not only once; but twice. The admin did reply the first time, and AFAIK, the user was reimbursed.

There is another thing bugging me. The user complaining about the funds dissappearing has edited all of the previous posts on may 10th; which is after the second time having trouble with the platform... I'm not calling anyone a scammer, becuase I believe this is the consequence of some malware; but this particular case, doesn't seem easy to judge

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:07:05 PM

Try to explain the situation to all BT users:

First time it happens 2 weeks ago, user lqudG3 said that his money disappeared from wallet, and blame us.
Our team investigate this, and I can declare that we haven't any breaches in system or something like that.

We wrote letter to lqudG3, and adviced him to check his system for malwares. We did return him all BTC from our reserve cos our reputation and users trust cost much more than a couple of hundreds dollars.

Now the situation repeat again. We didn't reply cos we need time to investigate this, and that's all a bit strange.  Sad

Anybody now can get to BT and write in that topic: Sudoku Wallet is scam, Ive created wallet, deposit money and my funds is gone.

But what the sense to steal $400 if we mix every week much bigger amounts?

I think there are 3 possible reasons:

- To destroy our thread;
- User have a malware on his system;
- User want to receive free money again.

Of course we must refund lqudG3 funds again from our money. What else should we do?
We will pay him in next 24H to his address, and I will post here when we did it.

Maybe idea with private keys wasn't good. If we are a classic mixer with Letters of Guarantee - that did not happened with us.

Waiting for your thoughts, thanks.

TryNinja
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 08:15:10 PM

If it was really OP's fault, I see no reason why you should keep giving him money. That could easily be abused by people claiming issues and getting double their money (what they sent, which was "hacked", and the amount you gave to them). This may or may not be the case with OP, though (we can’t really know).

Just to be clear, I didn't just take OP's word for it and assumed you guys were a scam. I saw you didn't answer him properly (at least in public) for some time and was going to potentially use a negative trust as a warning + a way to force you to answer him if you didn't do it until them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 04:55:38 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2020, 05:10:10 AM by sudokuwallet

All looses were compensated to lqudG3 for the bad experience with our service 2nd time.
But we did not steal that BTC, and lqudG3 did not deceive our BTC.

If we did, we won't refund it the 1st time and now.
 I don't know is there any scam in the universe, who emailed with users and compensate looses.

We will pause our service after that accident, and reopens in few days as a classic mixer.  
Im very sorry for that.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:13:52 AM

I have seen the btc transfer record of the refund!
When I encounter a program failure, I will tell you! No one responded within 6 days!
So I treat you as a scam!
You should check the application!
Please prove that I am innocent!
Please drop the charges against me!
I will delete all statements!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 05:17:19 AM

When I encounter a program failure, I will tell you! No one responded within 6 days!

We drop all charges against lqudG3.
We won't blame no one, better to move forward and improve user experience.

Mixer will be reopened without private keys,  in classic mode, to prevent such situations.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:24:23 AM

Mixer will be reopened without private keys,  in classic mode, to prevent such situations.

Hello!
This incident is not a matter of private keys!
Btc did not return after participating in the mix!
You should check your hybrid modules!
lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:27:40 AM

I will delete all the speeches according to your request!
lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:57:24 AM

If it was really OP's fault, I see no reason why you should keep giving him money. That could easily be abused by people claiming issues and getting double their money (what they sent, which was "hacked", and the amount you gave to them). This may or may not be the case with OP, though (we can’t really know).

Just to be clear, I didn't just take OP's word for it and assumed you guys were a scam. I saw you didn't answer him properly (at least in public) for some time and was going to potentially use a negative trust as a warning + a way to force you to answer him if you didn't do it until them.

Thank you for letting me retrieve the lost btc!
About your assumptions!
If you need proof!
I will provide you with evidence!
Including all communication records between me and officials!
Deleted a lot of evidence in my favor!

Thank you!
do you know?
Until today, the official has not specifically studied the specific problems I have reflected!
Always thought that btc was stolen!
In fact, the btc that participated in the mixing did not return!
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 10:20:45 AM

So let me unedrstand the situation right.

The mixer is supposed to work as follows:
1- You create a mixing session, send the coins, and click the "mix my coins" button.
2- Once you click the button, the funds on that address are moved (it's supposed to be that way), and you see a new screen with a random number of addresses, between 2 and 5 IIRC.
3- You have the private key to those addresses, and a random percentage of the funds is sent to each address at a random time; and you only have to sweep the in Electrum or any other wallet software.

Now; where exactly did the proccess not work for you?  I believe it's crucial to understand that to know whether the mistake was on your end on on the mixers' end.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:19:32 PM

So let me unedrstand the situation right.

The mixer is supposed to work as follows:
1- You create a mixing session, send the coins, and click the "mix my coins" button.
2- Once you click the button, the funds on that address are moved (it's supposed to be that way), and you see a new screen with a random number of addresses, between 2 and 5 IIRC.
3- You have the private key to those addresses, and a random percentage of the funds is sent to each address at a random time; and you only have to sweep the in Electrum or any other wallet software.

Now; where exactly did the proccess not work for you?  I believe it's crucial to understand that to know whether the mistake was on your end on on the mixers' end.

The problem is that the btc that participated in the mix did not come back!
I just tested the wallet key!
You can still log in!
You only need to log in to know the answer!
Wallet key: JLGB5fN2z155iL3xrOpXn7lc
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 12:21:35 PM

---

Wallet key not found.....

Are you sure you have been using the official sudokuwallet.io website instead of a phishing site?

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:26:44 PM

---

Are you sure you have been using the official sudokuwallet.io website instead of a phishing site?

Unfortunately the wallet has just been deleted!
I'm sure it's not a phishing website!
lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:41:47 PM

---

Officially verified my wallet!
Otherwise, my btc will not be refunded!
What I can tell you is that the problem is in the hybrid module!
After you click to mix!
The random btc address does not return btc!
lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:03:48 PM

---

The process of mixing btc on this site!
1. Create a wallet!
2. Transfer btc to the wallet address! And wait for three confirmation records!
3. After clicking mix! Will return a random btc address!
4. Participate in mixed btc return random btc address!

The problem is part 4!
The btc that participated in the mix did not return for 8 days!

think about it!
If my wallet is not officially verified!
Will they return btc to me?
I can be sure! My wallet was deleted after publishing!
I guess this official is destroying evidence to cover up their mistakes!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:26:13 PM

---

1. Create a wallet!

The problem is part 4!

think about it!

We destroyed your wallet, because after publishing your wallet key, output and deposit addressess were compromised and everyone can enter to it.
We found that BTC was going from your deposit address a little before our system generated output addresses - that's the point.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:33:06 PM

---

1. Create a wallet!

The problem is part 4!

think about it!

We destroyed your wallet, because after publishing your wallet key, output and deposit addressess were compromised and everyone can enter to it.
We found that BTC was going from your deposit address a little before our system generated output addresses - that's the point.

Yours is my double spend attacking you?
Please post the log!
If your log proves that I am my fault!
I will return btc to you!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:36:27 PM

We can send it you to PM, not going to posting logs from privacy service to public.

TryNinja
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:39:13 PM

So, you are claiming that the user tried to double spend his transaction to your address, his double spend attack failed,the original transaction was confirmed (meaning you receiving the coins) and that's why he ended up receiving no coins?

Shouldn't it only matter if the transaction to your service received the 3 confirmations, which are also only needed to avoid this kind of attack?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:41:07 PM

We can send it you to PM, not going to posting logs from privacy service to public.

Mail to me!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:44:56 PM

So, you are claiming that the user tried to double spend his transaction to your address, his double spend attack failed,the original transaction was confirmed (meaning you receiving the coins) and that's why he ended up receiving no coins?

Shouldn't it only matter if the transaction to your service received the 3 confirmations, which are also only needed to avoid this kind of attack?

We are not blaming anyone, and we didn't said anything about double spend. Its just the information that we gathered: first was the transaction FROM deposit address, and a little later later we received output addresses and balance to mix, but did not receive BTC, but usually it happens at the same time.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:53:43 PM

We are not blaming anyone, and we didn't said anything about double spend. Its just the information that we gathered: first was the transaction FROM deposit address, and a little later later we received output addresses and balance to mix, but did not receive BTC, but usually it happens at the same time.

The process of mixing btc at your site!
1. Create a wallet!
2. Wait for 3 transaction confirmations! (Three confirmations are required to click mix!)
2. Click Mix! And wait for the mixing to complete!

You can tell me the principle of double consumption attack! And cost?
Tell me 400 dollars! Is the cost of double consumption attacks enough?
Mail me a log thank you!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:00:14 PM

1. Create a wallet!
2. Wait for 3 transaction confirmations! (Three confirmations are required to click mix!)

Mail me a log thank you!

Sorry, but we did not say anything about double spend.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:08:03 PM

1. Create a wallet!

Mail me a log thank you!

Please tell me, how do I transfer out btc before you?
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:10:04 PM

1. Create a wallet!

Mail me a log thank you!

Please tell me, how do I transfer out btc before you?

We didn't say that you transfer btc.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:10:45 PM

1. Create a wallet!

Mail me a log thank you!

Please tell me, how can I transfer out btc before you?
And successfully started mixing!
Can you explain my doubts?
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 02:13:59 PM

Everybody, please, calm down.

Let's put it in simple steps, to try to see what happened.

1- lqudG3 created a new mixing session
2- lqudG3 sent some coins he wanted to mix to the deposit address. Let's call this address A
3- The transaction got 3 confirmations, and it unlocked the "mix my coins" button
4- lqudG3 clicked that button, and the mixing started
5- lqudG3 received 2 addresses (B and C), with their private keys, so that when the random amount of coins arrived at a random time delay, those could be swept

But we are seeing that B and C never received any coins and are still "mixing". A did receive the coins. So there was either some kind of bug in the system; or the coins didn't arrive in porpuse.

Bugs can happen. But it is very strange that it happened twice to the same user days apart.

Right now, I don't know what to think about this. It's unlikely there is some malware, because the coins were sent to address A, received the confirmations and the website allowed the mixing to start. B and C have not received the coins, so it's not that someone got control of the private key and swept the funds before the user could.

lqudG3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:22:49 PM

Everybody, please, calm down.

Let's put it in simple steps, to try to see what happened.

1- lqudG3 created a new mixing session
2- lqudG3 sent some coins he wanted to mix to the deposit address. Let's call this address A
3- The transaction got 3 confirmations, and it unlocked the "mix my coins" button
4- lqudG3 clicked that button, and the mixing started
5- lqudG3 received 2 addresses (B and C), with their private keys, so that when the random amount of coins arrived at a random time delay, those could be swept

But we are seeing that B and C never received any coins and are still "mixing". A did receive the coins. So there was either some kind of bug in the system; or the coins didn't arrive in porpuse.

Bugs can happen. But it is very strange that it happened twice to the same user days apart.

Right now, I don't know what to think about this. It's unlikely there is some malware, because the coins were sent to address A, received the confirmations and the website allowed the mixing to start. B and C have not received the coins, so it's not that someone got control of the private key and swept the funds before the user could.

Hello there!
This only happened once!
The wallet btc was stolen last time!
This is the first time I have encountered this situation!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 02:19:05 PM

Our service is available and ready to work!

- Mix your BTC without any minimum amount!
- Swap BTC to XMR without KYC and AML
- Receive clean BTC and sweep private keys to any non-custodial wallet
- Use TOR for better anonymity

nopara73

Activity: 99
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 11:47:46 AM

This is a scam: https://imgur.com/a/ADxTw5B

Creator of Wasabi Wallet: An open-source, non-custodial, privacy focused Bitcoin wallet - https://wasabiwallet.io
Magnardiann

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:05:24 PM

Can you clearify what is wrong?
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 07:21:37 PM

Since when showing Google Ads is scam?

nopara73

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 09:55:47 PM

Google ad for searching "wasabi wallet" is titled "Wasabi Wallet" but takes you to "sudokuwallet.io" unlike what the title suggest. It wants to create the impression to the user that this is Wasabi Wallet while in reality it's probably just taking the users' bitcoins.

Creator of Wasabi Wallet: An open-source, non-custodial, privacy focused Bitcoin wallet - https://wasabiwallet.io
Rizzrack
Copper Member

Activity: 764
Merit: 700

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 11:01:40 AM

Google ad for searching "wasabi wallet" is titled "Wasabi Wallet" but takes you to "sudokuwallet.io" unlike what the title suggest. It wants to create the impression to the user that this is Wasabi Wallet while in reality it's probably just taking the users' bitcoins.

It's indeed borderline Google adwords url phishing (tho to be fair sudoku url does appear on the top of the ad). Not sure about fund stealing but clearly shady behavior at best. It's bad "marketing" decisions like this that could make users stop using and trust someone else to keep their funds.
Disclaimer: not affiliated with Wasabi or any other wallet software. DYOR and stay SAFU Smiley

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 12:32:03 PM

Displaying ads at competitors keywords is not phishing or scam, its just marketing.

Dear nopara73, you have no moral or legal rights to blame other services for stealing until you have facts.

Did you use our service and we stole your BTC? Maybe you know someone who did?

Please open Scam Accusation, if we steal your money, and provide evidences.
If you cannot do this, then I will ask you to apologize for defamation.

fajnnal

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:00:24 AM

I tried to use this mixer for the first time yesterday. After sending btc my sudoku wallet became unavailable. I emailed you but didn't get any response from support.
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 10:18:14 AM

I tried to use this mixer for the first time yesterday. After sending btc my sudoku wallet became unavailable. I emailed you but didn't get any response from support.

Already solved, please check out your email.

fajnnal

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:59:05 AM

No, my problem is not solved. I still haven't got my bitcoins. Support hasn't responded to me for 4 days.

I've offered 3 refund options. I don't like the option of another mixing and sending you new coins. I have no confidence in your mixer.

I recommend other users to refrain from using sudoku wallet!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 04:47:52 AM

No, my problem is not solved. I still haven't got my bitcoins. Support hasn't responded to me for 4 days.

I've offered 3 refund options. I don't like the option of another mixing and sending you new coins. I have no confidence in your mixer.

I recommend other users to refrain from using sudoku wallet!

We don't have access to your coins, only you owns your private keys.
Please sweep them to your wallet.

fajnnal

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:52:17 PM

What kind of private keys? My Sudoku wallet stopped working right after I sent you bitcoins. All I have is a private key to the bitcoin address where I sent you the coins.

Why are you ignoring my emails?

I have detailed my problem here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5261354.0

You must return my money if you intend to continue working!
fghjhiiiuytdssxvbbb

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:29:52 AM

What kind of private keys? My Sudoku wallet stopped working right after I sent you bitcoins. All I have is a private key to the bitcoin address where I sent you the coins.

I still don't understand why you use this new mixer. The new mixer is almost deceptive, but we have reliable legal mixers, such as chipmixer.com ,
121425366@qq.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:45:47 AM

I have added sudokuwallet to the list of fraud charges (Chinese version list)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247254.0
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1658

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 11:21:08 AM

Have they resolved your issue yet?
I am starting to feel something shady of these chaps. Anybody planning to use their mixer or wallet should be very careful and void using them for now.

Soduku's wallet connection is not even secure. It's a shame for a mixer/ wallet claiming to advocate from transaction privacy.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
nopara73

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:54:18 AM

>  All I have is a private key to the bitcoin address where I sent you the coins.

That is all you need. Sweep that private key with Electrum: https://bitcoinelectrum.com/importing-your-private-keys-into-electrum/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: