Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now Bitcoin today  (Read 2279 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

For those who have not bought Bitcoin, at this time it is still not too late to buy Bitcoin, if we look at the graph provided by OP then we still have the opportunity to buy BTC. I am still confident that the price of Bitcoin through ATH this year is $ 13,000, although it has not been reached yet, but before ends this year, it will be reached.
It's not as if I do not understand your excitement but when it comes to trading you need to take your own decisions, the one that created this thread was correct and there is no way to deny that but unless you can make a similar prediction to the one he did then it is better to not trade using the signals and the methods of other people, because if you do and you lose money not only you have to face that difficult outcome but what it is even worse you will learn nothing out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:22:34 PM

The value of bitcoin might go down a little and maybe between 7.5k - 8 and that is really a good deal and take advantage of the dip. We might not see this price again of the vakue of bitcoin breakouts to 10k and there is a speculation that it might hit 16k above by this month.

It is really hard to predict and analyse the future chwrt of bitcoin but one thing i know is to invest and this is really a good opportunity while its last. And i don't listen to fuds since they are just making people to panic to sell or buy to manipulate the market.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

The value of bitcoin might go down a little and maybe between 7.5k - 8 and that is really a good deal and take advantage of the dip. We might not see this price again of the vakue of bitcoin breakouts to 10k and there is a speculation that it might hit 16k above by this month.

It is really hard to predict and analyse the future chwrt of bitcoin but one thing i know is to invest and this is really a good opportunity while its last. And i don't listen to fuds since they are just making people to panic to sell or buy to manipulate the market.
In as much as I know that there will always be a correction, I really do not see the possibility if bitcoin dumping again below its current price, because we have stayed long already in that price market which I think that the market has now recovered for bitcoin to continue make a move more on trying to break more upward barrier.

The only thing I expect right now is that bitcoin may remain stable on this current value now for a very long time, but will late continue to make a more increase when the year is about coming to an end, because that season usually generate lots of traffic for the market cap of bitcoin, but whatever it is, I am very hopeful for next year as the year that will also be like the year 2017 when lots of rich people were produced.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:30:51 AM

I make a point that today and tomorrow are the last days of cheap bitcoin. bitcoin is forming a falling wedge pattern which means that when the downtrend line is broken the btc will likely return to the price of 8500 - 9500.
What do you think?

some predictions that I have made https://www.tradingview.com/u/pamsugas/
you can follow me.
Thanks.

Great perceptions that you made mate, well each of us have our own perspective base on the chart of the price of bitcoin in which I think have a huge possibility that may happen on the next days. In some cases, it may give to us a good challenge by taking a risk buying those time. I'm looking forward on the next days as I'm confident that soon bitcoin will pump tremendously.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:41:32 AM

It's really hard to predict that is why it is better to be safe always, just hold or invest what we can afford to lose so it won't hurt that much if we did not meet our expectation. Bitcoin is always unpredictable and we are already aware of that, if for some people it is their advantage in making a lot of money, so we should do it as well, we should do short term if possible.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

It's really hard to predict that is why it is better to be safe always, just hold or invest what we can afford to lose so it won't hurt that much if we did not meet our expectation. Bitcoin is always unpredictable and we are already aware of that, if for some people it is their advantage in making a lot of money, so we should do it as well, we should do short term if possible.
Indeed. The market is volatile that no one could really predict when will the market would increased and decreased. I also think that you should be strong with your emotions while holding your coins because if the market goes down, you should avoid getting affected to it that you wouldn't go panic selling or you will have losses.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:18:16 PM

Indeed. The market is volatile that no one could really predict when will the market would increased and decreased. I also think that you should be strong with your emotions while holding your coins because if the market goes down, you should avoid getting affected to it that you wouldn't go panic selling or you will have losses.
As we all better know that bitcoin is so volatile and it can give you so many opportunities to use for buying bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is so good now a day as the price is low so that you can buy and hold so after a few months it will be high. The volatile nature of crypto is for a long time so it’s about you either you wanted to take advantage of it or lose your money for being impatient.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:24:36 PM

As we all better know that bitcoin is so volatile and it can give you so many opportunities to use for buying bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is so good now a day as the price is low so that you can buy and hold so after a few months it will be high. The volatile nature of crypto is for a long time so it’s about you either you wanted to take advantage of it or lose your money for being impatient.

Few months is not enough to make btc price high, i think it will need the halving first before the people realize bitcoin will more rare in the future and just like the halving before in 2016, it was nee 1 year to make people realize the halving is really affected mining results. So, i think history will repeat and bitcoin price will booming after 1 year of halving which is in 2021
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:01:48 PM

I think $9400-$9500 proving to be hard to break for Bitcoin. So with that in mind is, It is currently much easier for Bitcoin to travel lower than higher. this mainly due to the Volume Profile. the volume trough at $8850 will ensure that price gets sucked into like a vacuum. Bitcoin likes to back fill these areas that are left open. next high volume node below is $8200, if price breaks down below $9000 expect mini-flash crash down to $8200. Next high volume node above is $10,000-$10100 maybe save that one for Dec newbies.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

The crypto market on the whole is much unpredictable but as far as bitcoin is concerned, market does not change quickly for bitcoin. So it would not be an exaggeration to state that bitcoin is somehow stable than rest of the digital currencies including popular altcoins. To stay on safe side, don’t invest less rather invest smartly and all smart investors buy only potential coins especially bitcoin to increase revenue.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:41:45 PM

For those who have not bought Bitcoin, at this time it is still not too late to buy Bitcoin, if we look at the graph provided by OP then we still have the opportunity to buy BTC. I am still confident that the price of Bitcoin through ATH this year is $ 13,000, although it has not been reached yet, but before ends this year, it will be reached.
I'm not buying bitcoin right not but Ill change my altcoins to Bitcoins cause of this news always I saw that bitcoin its going to a price of $13,000. And some of my altcoins are not worth right now so Ill change it early before its to late for me to drop in the price in a future. And yes the graph or prediction of the OP was interested to follow but it depends on us if want to or not. Because we are have different kinds of strategy about this kind of buying or trading.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:42:07 PM

I think $9400-$9500 proving to be hard to break for Bitcoin. So with that in mind is, It is currently much easier for Bitcoin to travel lower than higher. this mainly due to the Volume Profile. the volume trough at $8850 will ensure that price gets sucked into like a vacuum. Bitcoin likes to back fill these areas that are left open. next high volume node below is $8200, if price breaks down below $9000 expect mini-flash crash down to $8200. Next high volume node above is $10,000-$10100 maybe save that one for Dec newbies.
you can say that it is just not in the mood to do so. Bitcoin can achieve high targets within days. If you remember 2017, it touched 20k mark earlier than everyone’s expectation. The pace at which it grows is too high. Even these little price breaks yield a lot of profit. Anyone who is smart, can make money out of these fluctuations. Big pumps are for achieving really big amounts that does not mean bitcoin cannot give benefits otherwise.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:56:03 PM

If the present market price gets crashed from $8900 there is more chances for panic selling benefiting the whales who are already into price manipulation to accumulate big. By this time period there is more chances for drop in the price, which is also predicted to grow in a short time period as we're getting close to the end of the year.

Good is to have patience and watch the market for a while and decide whether to go for a buying or selling. If the price tends to fall further it is good to buy for a short term profiting by the year end. If everything goes as predicted there is more chances of growth getting carried forward through the next year.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:51:17 AM

Steady your analysis, and it's time to buy Bitcoins, I think the Bitcoin price movement will soon begin. I estimate the Bitcoin price increase this time will be higher than December 2017 Just wait.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:46:59 AM

you can say that it is just not in the mood to do so. Bitcoin can achieve high targets within days. If you remember 2017, it touched 20k mark earlier than everyone’s expectation. The pace at which it grows is too high. Even these little price breaks yield a lot of profit. Anyone who is smart, can make money out of these fluctuations. Big pumps are for achieving really big amounts that does not mean bitcoin cannot give benefits otherwise.
Stop looking at what bitcoin did so much time ago and look at what the price is doing now, I really expect you made profits with that huge positive movement of bitcoin but it is over and you cannot take advantage of it anymore, bitcoin is having huge problems to go up after that flash recovery, if it was possible for bitcoin to do what you say then bitcoin would have kept growing but it did not and now it is going down and if that tendency continues we could see 7000 again.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:18:24 AM

If the present market price gets crashed from $8900 there is more chances for panic selling benefiting the whales who are already into price manipulation to accumulate big. By this time period there is more chances for drop in the price, which is also predicted to grow in a short time period as we're getting close to the end of the year.

Good is to have patience and watch the market for a while and decide whether to go for a buying or selling. If the price tends to fall further it is good to buy for a short term profiting by the year end. If everything goes as predicted there is more chances of growth getting carried forward through the next year.
According to my observations, it is possible to predict the situation in the cryptocurrency market lately with the help of studying the media and the main news about the cryptocurrency market that are distributed on the network.  Perhaps you need to be too strong a professional in trading in order to predict the further development of events on the cryptocurrency market without problems, because personally I did not see anything that would portend the recent market decline and a sharp increase in prices for the entire cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, which is practically  for 24 hours rose by 2500 dollars.  Over the past period, there was a lot of news about the statement of Donald Trump, and about the announcement of the report of the Big Seven and news about the statements of the Chinese Government on the legalization of the blockchain.  Indeed, this news has fundamentally affected the state of the cryptocurrency market.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:15:53 PM

Steady your analysis, and it's time to buy Bitcoins, I think the Bitcoin price movement will soon begin. I estimate the Bitcoin price increase this time will be higher than December 2017 Just wait.
Not sure if this can happen because the current market is not stable and Bitcoin is still in a downtrend so maybe in the near future we will soon know exactly when the uptrend will occur. I think Bitcoin cannot increase right now because this coin has not been interested by many investors yet and there are still a lot of big risks in investing. I personally can only hope Bitcoin could reach $12,000 by the beginning of 2020 and this is just my little prediction.

ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

Not sure if this can happen because the current market is not stable and Bitcoin is still in a downtrend so maybe in the near future we will soon know exactly when the uptrend will occur. I think Bitcoin cannot increase right now because this coin has not been interested by many investors yet and there are still a lot of big risks in investing. I personally can only hope Bitcoin could reach $12,000 by the beginning of 2020 and this is just my little prediction.
I think it is now the best time to buy, it is cheaper than it was 2years ago, market is unstable yes and that is the good time to buy, or wait for more weeks maybe it will dump a little bit too but you need to monitor the chart, you may download blockfolio or binance app as well for you not to missed any good chance and you will have a notif once the target price to buy is reach.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

I think it is now the best time to buy, it is cheaper than it was 2years ago, market is unstable yes and that is the good time to buy, or wait for more weeks maybe it will dump a little bit too but you need to monitor the chart, you may download blockfolio or binance app as well for you not to missed any good chance and you will have a notif once the target price to buy is reach.

Just place an order with lower target is able to do on most exchanges so we don't have to monitor the chart all time time. Even we can sell with a stop loss. So trading nowadays is not really to monitor chart all the time because we can set where we want to buy and where we want to sell. Using blockfolio apps is needed when we have assets on different exchanges and wallets we need it to control our assets

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

based on what ?
did u have some trustable source about it ?
or that just your own speculation ? and what behind that your own speculation ? , because u know , i am kinda curious about it.
u know , i am just read many many article, and mostly said , even of halving btc on may 2020 , the price speculation just about 16-20k .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀