Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Projects and Bounty . Way forward??  (Read 4416 times)
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:52:20 PM

so far i have been joined a lot of bounty , i can say only 3/10 bounty will sure pay u , the rest is not so good , some of them paying but they not manage the project anymore so the coin will not listed on exchanger.
some of them also didn't pay u anything , but i think the way is just analyzing the project , like reading whitepaper , and check about their profile , i think there is some thread list about scam ICO , so i think u can check it , i think someone already post about the thread , u can check it in page 1.

I think also that 3 from 10 bounties paid the bounty hunters not equals to their work.
I mean they paid the bounty hunters but the initial price is have far difference with the real price on the market.
It's hard right now to analyze a project because they're look same and great, but at the end they're not doing it good

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 05:48:03 PM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?
I am also a bounty hunter and I can say that it's really hard to distinguish what's fake from what is legitimate because scammers are being smarter and smarter as time goes by. Honestly, we can't do an action that could completely or totally get rid of scams and fake bounty campaigns, but we can make a step for us to avoid being victimized by it. Start learning to be more cautious and scrutinizing, they can't do anything to those who are aware amd has the knowledge of avoiding their schemes.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:56:05 PM

There are rather radical solutions to this situation, for example, to stop investing in any new projects until it becomes clear that these projects are not a scam.
This can reduce the number of scams, however, it will also complicate the launch of a new project on the crypto market.

I think if the project is really worthwhile, with a real team with a good idea, and a feasible plan, it will be accepted by society anyway, it just takes a little more time.
It is better to invest in projects that are already selected by the community, tested, and do not pose a danger.

In other words, we need a decentralized platform for selecting projects, which to some extent is bitcointalk.

cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:42:32 PM

To distinguish project scams or not, I think it will be very difficult for us as prize hunters because of the limitations of knowledge and more ignorances of a project, I think in this case, we must follow a project that is held by a bounty manager is trusted and have high credibility in this forum, because it is not possible for a manager has a lot of positive beliefs to risk lose to their trust only by handling projects that have scam prospects.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

I think we should tighten security issues as well as communicate about cryptocurrencies and advertise more professionally with people. introduce people to prevent bad people from providing virtual information.
superstrength

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:12:31 PM

A lot of scams have been successful and brought about great damage as well as the reputation of cryptocurrencies. leaders should have more good ideas about fighting those scammers. do you think like me
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:18:39 PM

Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it, you just need to try to study each project completely in order to filter out projects that look like scammers right away at first glance, and of course the only option is to legalize cryptocurrency, then there will be very few scammers.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:25:15 PM

A lot of scams have been successful and brought about great damage as well as the reputation of cryptocurrencies. leaders should have more good ideas about fighting those scammers. do you think like me
I also think so, but for now it is very difficult to fight the fraudsters in cryptocurrency, because they also have a lot of experience in deceiving many people, even in projects that we already believe and believe alone, fraud can happen without apparent thought.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:36:18 PM

I also think so, but for now it is very difficult to fight the fraudsters in cryptocurrency, because they also have a lot of experience in deceiving many people, even in projects that we already believe and believe alone, fraud can happen without apparent thought.
scammers also improve their strategy to scamming people.day by day when their old strategy broken ,they will immediately change and maybe use new technology to support their action.we've found these scammers in market and unfortunately most of them unknown and they could continue their action and collecting money by creating fake projects or hacking exchanges.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 01:57:03 PM

That may be true. Some of the scam ICOs attracted a lot of negative publicity, and may have tarnished the reputation of cryptocurrency as a whole. But there is not much we can do about it. The investors should be careful before pouring their ETH/BTC in to the ICO projects, but many of them are careless while doing so. And the blame goes for cryptocurrency in case anything goes wrong.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:02:30 PM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?
Every bounty hunters should do their work very well by doing better research on projects, presently there is no effective ways to get rid of scammers off crypto space, make sure that the project you tend to promote has a better demanding working product

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:30:27 PM

Maybe to fight these scammers it is best not to join ICO campaigns first. Because there is nothing else we can do to put an end to these scammers ruining the ICO's name. So if we do this I'm sure that these scammers will also stop their illegal activities,
And it's also best to have real regulations to fight them. Because while they are still free to do projects without the authority to determine what their true purpose is, they continue to use fake ICOs to scam investors and bounty hunters.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:34:00 PM

In my opinion, it's hard to fight someone's bad behavior in the crypto room that is spreading deceptive projects. Hopefully in the future we hope that there will be no more projects and bounty scams.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:48:28 PM

If bounties starts thinking you as not valuable then treat them with same attitude,don't join them.

No other solution to stop these bounties.

But they are not going to stop anyway since more and more people ready to join on the bounties and promote them for months without getting any rewards as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:48:33 PM

There are a lot of scam bounties in the altcoin section but its your fault to participate into them without checking the project, manager and if they actually have the budget in order to pay the participants. I had been myself in similar scenarios and since them I'm never going to participate into bounties who aren't have the necessary reserved budget of coins for the hunters as most of them simply announce the pool for bounty but after it ends they say " Oh, we're sorry but we didn't gather the sufficient funds in order to pay the bounty hunters".

Also please check this thread to see the most trusted bounty hunters on Bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712

It's true that there are many scam projects running bounties in this forum, we just need to be very selective before delving in. I pity investors who do not research properly before participating in token sale especially. I like participating in campaigns whereby the bounty manager has already been sent funds allocated for the bounty, even though nowadays it's hard to come by.  Also thanks for the link to top bounty managers on bitcointalk.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

There's no way to counter these kind of problem, As we see today it keeps repeated people are not learned by the experience of others thats why its better to move on to avoid stress and until next time it should be more cautious when dealing investment like ICO's or invest instead on IEO's but choose those exchange that has already a trustworthy records.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

Even after many bounties failed this year some bounty project still brings good rewards, i was a victim of scam bounties and that only enlightened me more and now i choose bounty projects carefully

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:48:18 PM

There are a lot of scam bounties in the altcoin section but its your fault to participate into them without checking the project, manager and if they actually have the budget in order to pay the participants. I had been myself in similar scenarios and since them I'm never going to participate into bounties who aren't have the necessary reserved budget of coins for the hunters as most of them simply announce the pool for bounty but after it ends they say " Oh, we're sorry but we didn't gather the sufficient funds in order to pay the bounty hunters".

Also please check this thread to see the most trusted bounty hunters on Bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712

It's true that there are many scam projects running bounties in this forum, we just need to be very selective before delving in. I pity investors who do not research properly before participating in token sale especially. I like participating in campaigns whereby the bounty manager has already been sent funds allocated for the bounty, even though nowadays it's hard to come by.  Also thanks for the link to top bounty managers on bitcointalk.
I agree that you have to be selective, but also compare how many bounty campaigns now are alive and how many campaigns were managed last year. 10 times more?
This is the result of a decline in interest in ICO projects and IEO no longer need such marketing. I wish the good old days came back.  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

If you are Bounty hunter, the first thing you should do befor joining any Bounty campagn is to make a research of the project, it is usually enough to check website to identify 90% of scam projects.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:29:52 PM

I think nothing can prevent them and for that we must be careful in determining the project so that we are not fooled by them, all decisions are in your hands

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: