Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Projects and Bounty . Way forward??  (Read 4419 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:47:42 PM

Its hard to dodge scam project sometimes its look very promising. That why im not take a lot of campaigns, for now im only doing signature campaign. Even if you already did mini research you still trapped into fraud projects.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?

There are no countermeasure we can do about this, they are not fool who tell us straight on our face that their bounties will eventually turned up into a scam in the end of their project. They will always put up a good intro and will give us false hope for us to support their projects, no matter how good their whitepaper is, if they are going to run then they are going to run.

The only safety precautions we could do about this is to abort mission as soon as we feel like something is not right, don't waste time if you are unsure anymore about a certain bounty or project.
For the time being, I really don't think there is a way to avoid scam projects before we participate in them. As you said, every project will certainly give you good hopes to attract investors to invest in it and sometimes it is used by some people to get money by making a project and hope that is so good and then take away the money they get, of course this makes many of us more careful before participating in a new project.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?
I think for the time being there is no way to detect a scam project. Indeed, the existence of the scam project makes us experience losses and failures in investing or when we participate as a bounty hunter, but from this we will have new experience and knowledge about how we will choose projects by comparing with the scam projects we have ever gotten so we don't repeat it again.

Agree, it is difficult to detect a new project as a scam because a scam project sometimes makes the project look legit. I think there are many hunters who are deceived even by members who are old and I think the bounty campaign needs escrow so that the hunter is still paid even though the project has no road certainty or failure.
It would be a different story if you follow bounty managers that cares about their reputation, bubbalex is among the few and i have never been denied of my bounty rewards once, the problem is bad projects might still be introduced by them but you will surely get your tokens

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:52:05 PM

Better research and pray for good luck, because nowadays even promising project might decide not to pay bounty hunters and you will see them trading on exchange with good volume, they sometimes take bounty hunters for granted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:55:20 PM

There's  a lot of crypto project now and there are many investor to want invest to them but they don't have any idea that the project are scam. And also for bountu hunters a lot of scam also because they want to pay the bounty hunters and investor are back outing.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:08:30 PM

There's  a lot of crypto project now and there are many investor to want invest to them but they don't have any idea that the project are scam. And also for bountu hunters a lot of scam also because they want to pay the bounty hunters and investor are back outing.

As there are some people who don't know how to analyze things, they don't want to bother to do research, they don't want to waste their time with this kind of thing, but when watching movies they will really invest their time on it or even prepare for it, so once we got victim of scam, 90% of it is our fault as we do have freedom to investigate but we failed to do so.
Whilemost

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

The scams that occur in the cryptocurrency sector are numerous and serious. Especially recently are the salary fraud incidents of bounty hunters. Although the amount is not so big as other scams, it is also confusing people.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:21:36 PM

Better research and pray for good luck, because nowadays even promising project might decide not to pay bounty hunters and you will see them trading on exchange with good volume, they sometimes take bounty hunters for granted
Well this is true, it happens many times a good project didn't wanted to pay the bounty hunters. Your effort was gotten nothing. Scam always exists and we should really do an assessment before joining that after at least we earn good for our effort.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

Well this is true, it happens many times a good project didn't wanted to pay the bounty hunters. Your effort was gotten nothing. Scam always exists and we should really do an assessment before joining that after at least we earn good for our effort.
That's right! There are so many project that are good even though we do an background research about the project, many people will say that the project is good and legit but at the end of the project or the bounty, the project will be just missing and the bounty hunters will the one who will left behind so we must really be careful about this things because I have already encounter many projects that are in the first time they are so good but at the end they are also a scam project who are taking advantage the bounty hunters that help them to promote and raise the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:43:04 PM

Deception in cryptocurrencies is very noticeable and deserves the involvement of the authorities. Many salary scams of bonus projects need to be addressed.
Tcode53
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:44:03 PM

Scam bounty and projects cant be totally erased from the system but can be curbed/reduced with the right measurement and poilicies. The best protection against this fraudulent tactic is to thoroughly research the individual team members of a project before you get yourself involve.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:49:55 PM

At present there are many scam projects, and many bounties don't pay bounty hunters. I don't think a scam project will ever be lost in the crypto world, so many investors are fooled by the sweet promises of the scamer. I think this year there are very few successful projects, the rest are many projects that fail and scam, it depends on us bounty hunters to get a good bounty.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:50:12 PM

Unfortunately, the largest number of scam projects will be directly related to the holding of bounty companies.
Indeed, for a bounty company does not need investor funds or initial capital.

It is enough to make the appearance of fictitious work as well as create hype on the forum.
However, one scam is not taken into account, the more scam is revealed on the forum, the faster the community learns to disclose such deceptions.

Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:59:20 PM

At present there are many scam projects, and many bounties don't pay bounty hunters. I don't think a scam project will ever be lost in the crypto world, so many investors are fooled by the sweet promises of the scamer. I think this year there are very few successful projects, the rest are many projects that fail and scam, it depends on us bounty hunters to get a good bounty.
Unfortunately, it doesn't depend on me to prevent the project become scam. The few successful projects don't condone the consequences of the bear market, the bad market conditions don't let the promising projects to run their business in the crypto sphere. Scammers also see the abundance of fools in the crypto projects and they don't miss the opportunities.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:01:03 PM

I really don't think that anything can be done, scam projects will keep on surfacing. We just have to be very selective as bounty hunters and investors, so we won't end up wasting our resources, efforts and time.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

Even if you are thorough with your researches, you might bump into a scam project and waste your time with it without getting any reward.
If you want to be slightly safer, just choose a bounty which pays BTC or any exchangeable currency instead of waiting for a payment in their native currency, which would be a bag of trash!
Due to seeing failed or scam bounty campaigns I now prefer to join in the signature campaign who pays in bitcoin so I can sure I earn profit in all my works. But, joining in a signature campaign who pays bitcoin is quite hard especially if they required a good quality post and the participants that they want is the member who gains merits in the last 120 days. It's now hard to determine what are the good projects and I agree with you, even you do your effort doing research in a good project sometimes it still ends up in a scam.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

Even if you are thorough with your researches, you might bump into a scam project and waste your time with it without getting any reward.
If you want to be slightly safer, just choose a bounty which pays BTC or any exchangeable currency instead of waiting for a payment in their native currency, which would be a bag of trash!
Due to seeing failed or scam bounty campaigns I now prefer to join in the signature campaign who pays in bitcoin so I can sure I earn profit in all my works. But, joining in a signature campaign who pays bitcoin is quite hard especially if they required a good quality post and the participants that they want is the member who gains merits in the last 120 days. It's now hard to determine what are the good projects and I agree with you, even you do your effort doing research in a good project sometimes it still ends up in a scam.
for now there are projects that pay with bitcoin for participant signatures, but the requirements are indeed high. according to comments from those who followed it was paid in an orderly manner. unfortunately I cannot meet the qualifications to take part. we still expect a lot from the bounty program

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:31:55 PM

for now there are projects that pay with bitcoin for participant signatures, but the requirements are indeed high. according to comments from those who followed it was paid in an orderly manner. unfortunately I cannot meet the qualifications to take part. we still expect a lot from the bounty program
There are lots of scammers ever since I have started here. It is normal in this sector in terms of scamming since we are dealing with money but digitally. Even in a normal commerce that is happening and the only thing you can do to avoid scamming is that you should be knowledgable in every way, the idea is that you should be aware in every transaction you are making because at the first place you own money is at sake so you should be careful of your decision. You should not trust people you dont know, yes you can but you should study first.
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 07:37:17 PM

The BTC paying signature campaigns have a better pay rate compared to the small bounty rewards from several bounty campaigns. After reaching the soft cap, the team refuse to pay the campaign participants due to the bear market conditions. Although the stable coin payment bounty campaigns exist but the conditions are hard for average bounty hunters, they are eliminated due to the competition.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

ICO activities should be organizationally regulated by states. At the same time, the rights and obligations of all parties must be clearly established. This is the only way to avoid this disgrace, which is now happening with ICO projects. Over time, this will inevitably be. The current anarchy in this matter cannot last forever. Investors lose large sums due to the actions of fraudsters and the state is simply obligated to protect them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: