Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Projects and Bounty . Way forward??  (Read 4416 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:24:55 AM

A great way to avoid not getting paid for your work is to deal with a reliable bounty manager and even better, work on coins already listed on a high quality exchange. I have been using KuCoinPlay and it has both those attributes. I have averaged $200 in earnings each month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:34:41 AM

I think to avoid participating in scam projects in the future, you can wait for them to go on the exchange and buy them at a low price.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:42:46 AM

The issue of scam and the cryptocurrency space is like a siamese twin. We get to hear of this vices regularly and it feels like there's nothing we can do about it. Bounty hunters can't guarantee that they would receive the payment for work done because the project has the monopoly of power to change the terms and conditions as they deem fit.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:49:44 AM

The issue of scam and the cryptocurrency space is like a siamese twin. We get to hear of this vices regularly and it feels like there's nothing we can do about it. Bounty hunters can't guarantee that they would receive the payment for work done because the project has the monopoly of power to change the terms and conditions as they deem fit.
There is no guarantee that the bounty hunters will be paid at the end of the bounty campaign. The project managers decide to delay with the bounty allocation or they think about tricky ways for distributing less bounty rewards. Some teams even decide at the dream to put the additional stupid rules such as 3-day KYC or video verification for confirming the real identity.
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:40:56 AM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?
Last year Some project failed, if they paid Bounty hunter then It's just worthless, and defiantly crypto currency is challenging world, that's not means cryptocurrency platform is bad! You have own knowledge to read crypto.

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 11:01:40 AM

Last year Some project failed, if they paid Bounty hunter then It's just worthless, and defiantly crypto currency is challenging world, that's not means cryptocurrency platform is bad! You have own knowledge to read crypto.
Yes, everyone does have their own knowledge in seeing and reading the crypto situation at the moment, but I saw that last year there were also projects that were truly successful, only a very small percentage of success when we compare it to what failed.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:40:32 PM

There is not much that a bounty hunter can do, but it is valid to make sure that the project they can support and encourage. Enter only legitimate projects aimed at running their product and dedicated to product development. Just because of the manager, the number of posts needed and how huge the bounty pool is, don't join a bounty. The research is always the key.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:02:49 AM

So far, even scam ICO projects are difficult to detect, because the project side will try to hide their negative news.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:45:14 PM

So far this year , a lot of scams have occurred in the crypto sphere ranging from projects scamming investors and as well as projects not paying hunters for their works.

What do you think can be done to counter this ill manner behaviors that has been painting cryptocurency bad?

Yes it leave bad impact on cryptomarket,Scam projects actually discourage the new comers who want to invest or trade in cryptomarket. Another side a new bounty hunter came for to earn money for survival but didn't got anything at the end just his r her energy and time wasted.
It will leave bad impression to new bounty hunter and discourage him to work more for the bounties.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 07:37:53 AM

A great way to avoid not getting paid for your work is to deal with a reliable bounty manager and even better, work on coins already listed on a high quality exchange. I have been using KuCoinPlay and it has both those attributes. I have averaged $200 in earnings each month.

the current situation is very difficult for us to know that the project is scam or not in the future because every campaign project launched will always have many participants from rank legend until Jr.member. and this is caused by many bitcointalk users now. thus making it difficult for us to know good projects in the future. but I have my own way of finding projects that continue to pay participants and not scam projects. so until now I continue to receive payments and projects that I follow always succeed in getting into the market exchange, although sometimes the price is disappointing

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:12:16 PM

I think to avoid participating in scam projects in the future, you can wait for them to go on the exchange and buy them at a low price.

Yes, by buying at a low price, we can have the opportunity to get big profits when a pump occurs, but back again to our patience in waiting for a pump to happen.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:47:49 PM

If, for example, I am interested in a project, then I try to study it carefully. Basically, I do those projects that are already traded on the exchange or those that have set a goal, and also announced the listing date. And of course, if the manager is known with a good reputation.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:56:54 PM

scam projects and bounties have existed for a long time and will continue to exist if this problem is not resolved, I think the most appropriate way to deal with scam projects is to create a regulatory agency for the project to be run, so that scammers can no longer freely create scam projects
unfortunately till this moment there is not regulatory agency for it , and everything still running by it self. we have no standart rules for running bounty campaign and ico. the only way to avoid it only make a deep research to every projects that we wanna join , make sure we have check list with strict creteria.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 01:23:02 AM

Scam project is an old case that is still happening, and that's our challenge as players in the bounty project, maybe there are several ways to minimize our chances of facing a scam project by paying attention to the manager who manages the project, because with experienced managers, respond when they arise the possibility of a scam will be immediately notified, so we don't have to wait too long.
There actually are.
You just have to know what you are joining. It is important to distinguisg which projects and handlers you were able to experience bad experience as you participate.
And it is your responsibility knowing which.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 08:33:06 AM

the scam project is a bad thing, many people are deceived and don't get paid for bounty hunters. destroying this ocnum will be difficult but we can avoid it by choosing a good project. knowledge and experience are definitely important so that we can choose a good project and not a scam. I have also received scam projects several times and it was sad, from that I can take lessons and learn to choose good projects according to my experience. so indeed we have to be careful in following the project so that the fatigue we are working on is paid off.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 09:43:04 AM

First of all, there is nothing we can do about this move in cryptocurrency, because as a bounty hunter all we can do is follow their rule to get us paid, which is often they don't pay bounty hunters or they delay to annoy us. or for them they prefer us to accuse them of scam because they know in the end we are the one still the loser because they hold the funds, where it was raised in the campaign done by the bounty hunters via promoting it and wearing their banners and avatar.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 11:10:59 AM

Not only this year, it was started when cryptos launched in the market place, no one can stop this type of scheme and modus by some people who've like to earn money by deceiving people, this scheme only stop when we start learning about every project that we want to involve with. And by the way we have a big community here and what the use of this forum if we have no time to search or to make an post about the project that we want to put our money, there's someone here who are willing to give you a real info and concern about your inquiry.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:33:15 AM

Those scam projects and bounties even airdrops have occurred since the first time cryptocurrencies exist. So it's not an outstanding incident anymore. I have faced it over and over since the first time I became a hunter, in 2017. I face anger, depression until numbness, and I plant it in my mind that my fortune won't be switched. I believe that those people will get their own karma and it makes me rather calm. Talking about how to counter it, I think all hunters communities should be united, if not, it's impossible to counter it. I saw by myself how strong hunters actually if they want to unite and destroyed some evil projects. Unfortunately, still many hunters ignore each other and chose to close their eyes. This will make this scamming keep happening now and in the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 01:54:45 PM

~
Well even in centralized ecosystem, scams still happens right?
How many of you heard money laundering schemes happening outside crypto? I am pretty sure there are more than what can we count using in our hands. Just because someone regulates something or controls it does not mean that things like this doesn't happen.
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:30:16 PM

So far, if we talk about scams, it is very influential on things that have often issued bounties, it is more reliable, but the chances of you being accepted in the bounty are more difficult because usually they make restrictions not public
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: