Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can make more profit ?  (Read 4386 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:34:10 AM

What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?

It is not easy to answer for this question. However, if you are HODLing some of the ALTCoins, then you will reap benefits than all these new projects. We never know who is going to scam people and who is not..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:51:07 AM

Depending on exchange where this IEO takes place. For example, Huobi IEOs are doing x2-x3 directly after exchange listing, so it makes more sense to contribute during the sales. But for a token sale on Probit, it is better to wait for the listing, because projects are getting dumped hardly after the sales.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:01:39 PM

I remember the similar question, but instead IEO it was ICO. What happened many times is that price after ICO drops heavily, and it was better to buy in that time, at lower prices. Looks like same thing happens with some IEO`s, but only with some, not with all of them. Some coins never recover, while some don`t drop after ICO.
What is the smart thing to do here? Well like always when we are not sure in something, we should have careful approach. For example invest just 50% of your planned investment while IEO is ongoing, leave other 50% in case if price drops after so you can buy more.
There are actually a lot of ways to make money here, you can join in some ICO's but as of now ICO's are not good because of the market's condition. There's another you can join, IEO, it is better I think to ICO's. But as of now, I prefer investing in some tokens, buying some more when the price is low just like today and waiting on the right time that the price will rise up and that is the time that I will sell it. I have done mining but I did not go well because I am not getting any money, I don't have better RIG for mining because before you can mine bigger money you need to have bigger video cards also.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:16:36 PM

The advantage in investing in an ICO or IEO project is of course before pre-sale, as new projects always provide a large bonus for the initial investor, from there you might be able to get large profits if the project runs well, is successful or the product functions well and sells out in the market .

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:30:14 PM

What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?
The same case applies to IEO as it applies to ICO as most of the people wait for the coin to be listed on the exchange to buy them at cheap prices or avail discounts before the starting of ICO known as presale prices and after that try to dump their coins in the market in order to gain large profits on capital invested.So make your decision when is the best time for you.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

Participate in IEO is more profitable especially if they are in Binance. I don't think you can make profit after the IEO because most of them were crash, I guess because of the bounties, they don't have patience to hold the coin. Just find a project that has potential.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:34:21 PM

to work as decision on one as might investors to collects of benefit as developer gives with distinctive on option as offers with initial drawing of token. and gains with supports to shifts with following terms of entrance.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:55:49 PM

I believe buying coins from the exchanges can make us more profit instead of participating in IEOs or ICOs because I have noticed most of the time price drops after launch so one should wait for some time to buy the coins at a lesser price.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:03:45 PM

Always buy tokens from exchanges after completion of IEO or ICO because when coin is listed on the exchange it's the team is alive and coin is still active and growing. We have seen many projects started but end up not listing on any exchange and investors are still waiting for their profit. So I will go with the second option which is more profitable I guess.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:13:25 PM

Always buy tokens from exchanges after completion of IEO or ICO because when coin is listed on the exchange it's the team is alive and coin is still active and growing. We have seen many projects started but end up not listing on any exchange and investors are still waiting for their profit. So I will go with the second option which is more profitable I guess.

I think it depends on which exchange will manage because if the IEO is held on binance then the best time to buy is during the IEO since they have a good marketing strategy even after the token sale but if its unknown exchange then its wise to buy the token from dumpers after the IEO, if you really believe with the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:17:54 PM

Depending on exchange where this IEO takes place. For example, Huobi IEOs are doing x2-x3 directly after exchange listing, so it makes more sense to contribute during the sales. But for a token sale on Probit, it is better to wait for the listing, because projects are getting dumped hardly after the sales.
This is not happening just with Probit. only a few exchanges in this market bring really positive results. after listing on 80 percent of exchanges, coins drop in price several times

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:24:08 PM

if look for security measures then the second option can be the best way, see the development in some time after being registered in the market if the project can develop properly then we are willing to invest. maybe investing in IEO must have courage because not all projects can be profitable even though the investment security is good now
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:45:27 PM

If you expect to buy ieo products when listing on exchange in my opinion is wrong choice, because your profit opportunity depends on the project that organizes ieo. not on the exchange, but my suggestion is to avoid it because the magic of ieo has begun to fade along with too many ieo projects coming in and I think. ieo buy is better when before listing on an exchange because besides the price is still cheap benefits obtained are pretty guaranteed.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:27:15 PM

Generally, investment is a risky game no matter how we look at it,and in this situation we have to choose an option that is less risky, now I would go for buying the token immediately after IEO sales, so I can also benefit when the prices begin to gradually move up but buying during IEO can also be more profitable if the project has very potential.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:02:52 PM

Remember that in crypto, there is really no certainty. So to what will be more profitable could really be hard to say, but all things being equal, I would go for initial exchange offering (IEO). With research and proper due diligence ,if you are able to find a very good project  , then you will be happy that you participated in the IEO, the profit will be huge.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:10:12 PM

From my experience, there are more benefits from signatures and Campaigh articles, maybe other people said from following the Campaigh signatures and articles, there will be less prizes, but for me it's not true, while we do it well, the higher the value we get and the higher the money we make.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:15:53 PM

Remember that in crypto, there is really no certainty. So to what will be more profitable could really be hard to say, but all things being equal, I would go for initial exchange offering (IEO). With research and proper due diligence ,if you are able to find a very good project  , then you will be happy that you participated in the IEO, the profit will be huge.

I agree with you, besides participating in the ICO and doing well, the benefits can be returned to the ICO that we follow, if the ICO is successful then our profits will be greater, but if the ICO is not successful then it is not uncommon for us as followers get nothing.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:42:04 PM

if you are rich then you can perticipate in binance,okex,gate,shortex IEO project because you will surely get profit if you perticipate in this exchanges IEO but others are really bad situation.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:04:53 AM

I agree with you, besides participating in the ICO and doing well, the benefits can be returned to the ICO that we follow, if the ICO is successful then our profits will be greater, but if the ICO is not successful then it is not uncommon for us as followers get nothing.
ico is very risky because now many projects fail at ico, if you want to invest in ico, you have to first check the project and find out more about the team that is in the project, but I recommend a better investment in IEO like in binance, kucoin, and okex
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:53:59 AM

Remember that in crypto, there is really no certainty. So to what will be more profitable could really be hard to say, but all things being equal, I would go for initial exchange offering (IEO). With research and proper due diligence ,if you are able to find a very good project  , then you will be happy that you participated in the IEO, the profit will be huge.
This year people trend to choose to invest more in IEO because this is the best way to make a profit during this time and if you have the opportunity to participate in IEO projects at big exchang, do not miss that opportunity. We are in the early stages of IEO and this trend will certainly last for another 2 years before another trend appears.

I always spend a lot of time researching IEO and checking many times before investing because not every IEO project can bring good profits. If you choose IEO projects in small exchanges, the risk will be very high so be careful when participating.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: