Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can make more profit ?  (Read 4386 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:21:24 AM

Trusting new projects including IEO might be risky, if you want real profit, trust to those that are already working in the market. Make sure that you are prepared and well knowledgeable in terms of executing your decisions. In particular, try to trade your assets in order to get the most out of it. On the other hand, investing in IEO is somehow safe if it is backed with a quality and reputable exchange in the market.
we should not speculate our money into risky portofolio.even in IEO its now have big risk too,more over if it launched in shit exchanges.maybe trading coin on top 20 cmc will give us less risk in near future.these coins will give us profit relatively easier than other.they have porduct and already developted for long time ago, and faith in these projects bigger than faith in new projects.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:24:17 PM

I'am always waiting until listing on exchanger.
Because if I'am invest IEO it's very difficult rules.
So , if I want to make more profit I'am always trading token IEO first listing.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:00:47 PM

what makes investing IEO has very difficult rules?
as far i know, we just have to pass KYC then we can buy IEO coins, as simple like that
it is same as when we wanna trading in CEX have to pass KYC too.

In term profitability, i think IEO gives more profit than ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:31:49 PM

I think it is not very profitable to participate in IEOs today as you usually need to hold many Exchange tokens which price might decrease, so it is better to buy tokens after IEO in case you really like the project.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:35:45 PM

to make more profit you can do it with several options, such as investing, trading, being a bounty hunter or playing blokchain games. if you explore the methods above, chances are that you will get many benefits. but it all depends on the project you are participating in, the coins you invest / trade, and also how you manage your financial management correctly.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:38:01 PM

to buy tokens after listing we must have a strategy, because usually the new token will experience a dump some time after listing. and this situation that we can use to buy tokens so that the opportunity to get a big profit

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

ieo with the expensive listing of broker might gives of sentiments as investor to gains with confidence to put of funds as gains with return on expectation as the decision on referring option to put of position with the market of exchange as the ico scheme.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:38:33 PM

What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?
You can participated at both investing where make investment on IEO and use you half money for investing after IEO coin listed on exchange market, I think will give you many benefit if IEO coin price down after listing you can recovery your profit, but after listing IEO coin have higher price you can take double profit investing during IEO and after IEO listing with exchange market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

Trusting new projects including IEO might be risky, if you want real profit, trust to those that are already working in the market. Make sure that you are prepared and well knowledgeable in terms of executing your decisions. In particular, try to trade your assets in order to get the most out of it. On the other hand, investing in IEO is somehow safe if it is backed with a quality and reputable exchange in the market.
The reality is that even the ieos which are being released by reputable exchanges have a very low chance of success, the best you can expect out of those coins is that they pump and you sell before they dump, the state of the ico and ieo market is terrible and as much as some may try to disguise this fact many of those that invest in those coins are not looking to support and hold their coins for a long time, they only care about the profits and this has scared away the most serious investors.
Ravulapalli_3333

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

I think I should buy after IEO, because then the price will drop. And all that's left is to wait for it to increase  Cool Cool
smallRegistration

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:04:08 PM

I will buy after IEO, and I will sell it as soon as it is profitable because I think it is not a good idea to invest in IEO right now.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 02:18:20 AM

For me to buy during IEO, because I only want to get moderate profits (short term). because in my opinion usually after ieo the price of altcoin will go down
ModanaLee

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:29:05 AM

This question is the same with the other raised question before about ICO. Buying during or after the ICO. You can figure this out on your own if you have been investing or have invested to ICO or IEO before. What do you think? everyone who invests early on IEO takes pretty decent profit when it's started to get traded. But this takes no assurance if you will invest early too because the hype could be gone on anytime and even as the exact time as you've invested.

The chances of making profits are very slim. Because most IEO go way below their IEO price upon listing. You can imagine buying an IEO@1$/1, only for it to list at 0.2$/1. This is a big loss accrued already. Hence, there is no single assurance of making more money when an ICO or IEO starts to trade. If you can't afford to loss, stay clear off them
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:39:31 AM

This question is the same with the other raised question before about ICO. Buying during or after the ICO. You can figure this out on your own if you have been investing or have invested to ICO or IEO before. What do you think? everyone who invests early on IEO takes pretty decent profit when it's started to get traded. But this takes no assurance if you will invest early too because the hype could be gone on anytime and even as the exact time as you've invested.

The chances of making profits are very slim. Because most IEO go way below their IEO price upon listing. You can imagine buying an IEO@1$/1, only for it to list at 0.2$/1. This is a big loss accrued already. Hence, there is no single assurance of making more money when an ICO or IEO starts to trade. If you can't afford to loss, stay clear off them

if you buy an unpopular IEO or ICO, of course you will lose your money there, my advice is to buy IEO in large exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex or Kucoin,
in there IEO has a high HYPE, you can try with some of your money like 20% of your total funds, hopefully can help
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:56:34 PM

What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?
Buy tokens as long as IEO or ICO gets a bonus, while if we buy after listing to the exchange, we must be able to analyze the exchange. It could be profit or loss. If you are able to analyze exchanges, then you better wait for the token listing to the exchange.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:06:32 PM

there is not a rule but as in the ico also in the ieo after their end in 90% of the cases the respective tokens can be found on market/exchanges at a price often a lot inferior, therefore it is not better anymore to participate to the various ico or ieo but wait for their end to buy the token cheaper...
foxincoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:26:13 AM

There is another way to get free token buy join airdrop, choose good project (IEO better).
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:04:57 AM

there is not a rule but as in the ico also in the ieo after their end in 90% of the cases the respective tokens can be found on market/exchanges at a price often a lot inferior, therefore it is not better anymore to participate to the various ico or ieo but wait for their end to buy the token cheaper...
Many people who do this, wait until the coins enter the market and wait for a dump there. it's just that, for some cases, IEO prices can be very high when entering the market. You can see projects like that in binance IEO.

although it is very difficult to maintain the old price, but at the beginning of the list, the price of the token can reach hundreds of percent of the initial price. so, by choosing the right IEO, you can get a big profit, but if you are in doubt, you can wait when it enters the market.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:44:52 AM

To make more profit, you should have a lot of knowledge and information about the market that you are in. There is a lot of opportunities in the market, for example, here in the cryptocurrency world we have called altcoins and there is always new altcoins that are coming up and most of them can be bought for a quick flipping or profit through IEO/ICOs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:16:10 AM

Many people who do this, wait until the coins enter the market and wait for a dump there. it's just that, for some cases, IEO prices can be very high when entering the market. You can see projects like that in binance IEO.

although it is very difficult to maintain the old price, but at the beginning of the list, the price of the token can reach hundreds of percent of the initial price. so, by choosing the right IEO, you can get a big profit, but if you are in doubt, you can wait when it enters the market.
indeed a lot of that happens in binance. with trust in binance that results in projects awaited by investors, so that so many investors buy them and the price rises. you can imagine if we buy IEO time with a big discount, then our profits will increase

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: