Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to avoid fraudulent projects?  (Read 3028 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:58:44 AM

Yeah you are right. A "high rating people" who supports the project does not make the project automatically legit. There are always a chance of the project failing or scamming. After all your "high rating" people does not actually care who gets scammed or not. Remember, those people are paid to advertise for them. There are also few well known people out there who makes legit reviews.
The best way to avoid fraudulent project is to avoid every shitty projects out there that are not being developed by some well known team.
There are many ways to find out if the project is scam or not. One of the ways is by reading their whitepaper, you can see all the information about the project in the whitepaper. You can also is see in there if something is fishy or not. Reviewing the team behind the project is also a way to know if it id legit or a scam. Research about the developer and it may help you to avoid fraud projects.
Reading their whitepaper will not help you to identify if a project is a scam or not, IMO. They created the whitepaper so they already make sure that everything there is good to read by the potential investors so all of the flowery words are there. The best thing that you can do is to do research about the project and also evaluate if their project is useful and if its members are knowledgeable enough to be involved in that project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:28:43 PM

There are many ways to avoid fraudulent projects such as:
1. Please thoroughly research the project wpp to know the project details.
2. Go to social networking sites to see how your teamwork works.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

Fraudulent projects cannot be avoided. Each of us fell into such projects. You are right even with high ratings companies can cheat. Therefore, coming to a project we can only hope and trust the creators.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
prmotion

Activity: 138
Merit: 3

SMM (0.03$/1k)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

It's damn easy – do not invest but hold. Anyway, untill there is a massive global HYIP as in 2017, not much will change.

PR Motion SMM Panel – HQ & Cheap Services | Rate: 0.02$ per 1,000
📸 Instagram 🎥 YouTube 📲 Telegram 🔥 TikTok 🌐 Facebook
➡️ https://prmotion.me
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

I think there is still a way to overcome the problem of scamers in this crypto room (but I'm not saying to eliminate it completely). . This might not have a big effect but at least it can reduce some of the fraud projects that exist in this industry. . like avoiding and not promoting suspicious projects repeatedly. .
I have always observed that many of them and even have high ratings but still support suspicious projects, especially participants (social media).
maybe this is one reason why many fraud projects are increasingly rampant, because someone always gives hope to them and makes someone trapped in it.

so what do you think?
I draw the conclusion above based on what I saw there.
For me personally eliminating the scammer for now is impossible to do, and if to reduce the scammer itself actually does not exist but what exists is how we avoid or minimize the possibility of getting a scam project. If we have ever entered into a scam project, of course we can find out or gain experience and knowledge about the project, how the project was originally run and can make us interested in participating in it and how in the end the project becomes a scam, this can be made a comparison for us take our next decision so as not to enter or not be hit a second time.
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

free crypto space, anyone can take part in this cryptoqurrency space. and out there are many services for making ICOs at low prices, users of Telegram bots, and other negative things. so I think to avoid the project depends on our research before taking part in the project, by looking at the background of the team, developers, project road map, products, etc.

BTC ETH TEN
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:24:11 AM

The issue of promoting projects by bounty hunters is something to be addressed. You would agree with me that majority of hunters are only interested in the reward they obtain from the project and research is made to confirm if the project is buoyant enough to make the payment promised. And if the project is able to make the payment, the hunter believes that the project is far from fraudulent.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:03:14 AM

Before you get involved or invest in a project, you must examine the background and the project and developer in detail and to avoid losses you must invest in a portfolio that is not too large so, if one day is lost you will not lose a big loss.
Avoiding all fraud projects depends on your intelligence in assessing and researching before engaging in them, and all the knowledge and the best ways to avoid fraud projects or whatever this forum is the best choice for learning and related knowledge about crypto.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 09:18:26 AM

as uses with release of news and reference of goods and service from developer pro market might works on decision as appealing with more on preparedness with seeds on recompilation and manage to sees with one on plan to work on terms with projects to gains with returns of work from developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:45:31 AM

My assessment of fraudulent projects are based on the team, the manager of the project, the services or product they are offering etc. But major concentration is on the team and the product or service they want to offer. Social  media adverts doesn't move me like that.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

Honestly it is hard to determined what are the fraud project here in the crypto industry. All we know that fraud cases are continue to increase and for me the only solution that we have is crypto's regularization so scammers will be afraid because government will have a right to make some law about scam and fraud.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:55:52 AM

Until now there has been no way to avoid fraudulent projects, because they are almost the same as projects that have good popularity, one way to stay away from fraud projects, we still prioritize projects that are supported by legitimate and reputable industries. I am sure it is a a real project and it will be a success
supported by legitimate and reputable industries? I have not seen such projects for a very long time. over the past 2 years, they simply did not exist. maybe you have some examples?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1227

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 10:45:18 AM

supported by legitimate and reputable industries? I have not seen such projects for a very long time. over the past 2 years, they simply did not exist. maybe you have some examples?
True, the projects which have a proper background are rare in this sector. If someone is investing in a new ICO project its rare to get something legitimate as the product. Rarely we have seen any industry backed altcoin and to be honest, I dont think they would even go for a crypto backing but opt for the stock market.

Most of the crypto investors are currently feeling the burnt of their decisions and thus stopping before investing shitcoins. Obviously bitcoin is the better choice here and I am sure no altcoin would be able to take over bitcoin's price. So instead of wasting time and energy on these shitcoins one should focus on only bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 02:44:56 PM

Until now there has been no way to avoid fraudulent projects, because they are almost the same as projects that have good popularity, one way to stay away from fraud projects, we still prioritize projects that are supported by legitimate and reputable industries. I am sure it is a a real project and it will be a success

Worse this year with bad things that continue to happen until now. I think how long this will continue to happen and there is no good information until now.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

There are many ways to avoid fraudulent projects such as:
1. Please thoroughly research the project wpp to know the project details.
2. Go to social networking sites to see how your teamwork works.
I agree with these details but I think you need to conside first if the people on the team line-up are real people. Most of the time, the project team consists of people that doesn't really exists or profile that belongs to a person who have different name. You may also consider the office address if that office really exist because scam projects don't really give legit office addresses.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

btw, you mean (they are) social media prize participants? yes, actually ico SCAM is common, on the one hand many participants of social media campaigns don't really care whether the project is a scam or not, because the most important thing for them is to join and join every new project that comes up. but in most cases beginners are one of them.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:16:47 PM

btw, you mean (they are) social media prize participants? yes, actually ico SCAM is common, on the one hand many participants of social media campaigns don't really care whether the project is a scam or not, because the most important thing for them is to join and join every new project that comes up. but in most cases beginners are one of them.
Many new bounty hunters just wish to make as much profit in the bounty campaign and they don't care about the project. They have no idea how to use the real working product of the project and the main requirement is to complete the tasks. Scammers know this fact and they hunt the bounty hunters. Shady projects exist for increasing the BTC portfolio of their owner, nothing else.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:45:51 PM

Many new bounty hunters just wish to make as much profit in the bounty campaign and they don't care about the project. They have no idea how to use the real working product of the project and the main requirement is to complete the tasks. Scammers know this fact and they hunt the bounty hunters. Shady projects exist for increasing the BTC portfolio of their owner, nothing else.
their experience is certainly not much, so they prioritize projects that they think provide a lot of funds for campaign participants. maybe it's natural because they will learn when they get mistakes. even though it is not good, because it is better to study first. but everyone has their own way

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:28:26 PM

Scammers and bounty hunters are spoken as if they were the same. Bounty hunters are looking for projects where they can profit. However, the problem is that the following bounty hunters do not know the intentions of the project owners. It's a moral problem in general. People need to be prevented from turning to fraud.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

You can invest in IEOs on platforms like latoken, binance and ecxx. These exchanges vet IEOs before listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: