Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Bituary - Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange Platform | Bituary.com  (Read 1271 times)
GreFarellde

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:12:28 PM

I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.
I'm very annoyed when the application seems to be good, it works clearly, quickly, but the system is so complicated that the desire to use disappears!
This is unacceptable, the application must be configured for a simple user, respectively, navigation on it should be convenient.
mbarof

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

Any problems with the exchange website? Why can't I go to my personal account?

I can't go to the exchange's website either.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:40:38 PM

I want to see the beta version of the mobile application! There is one wish: a simplified version that will be clear to both beginners and experienced users.
I'm very annoyed when the application seems to be good, it works clearly, quickly, but the system is so complicated that the desire to use disappears!
Most of these projects try to create a simplified system, but this concept is different for everyone.
wel213

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:13:57 PM

Any problems with the exchange website? Why can't I go to my personal account?

I can't go day after day, first there was problems with the login and password type it wrong, it keeps saying not the correct authentication code.
Trubaroh

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:26:04 PM

Most of these projects try to create a simplified system, but this concept is different for everyone.
I think that it is not necessary to create competition for existing exchanges, because you can create an alternative.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:29:09 PM

I think that the project as a whole looks very successful. Cryptocurrency exchanges are extremely popular, this popularity will continue to grow over the years.
mbarof

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

I think that the project as a whole looks very successful. Cryptocurrency exchanges are extremely popular, this popularity will continue to grow over the years.

Of course, the popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world is growing, but for some reason, many investors have become more passive.
hevkinos

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:13:13 PM

Are you sure about this? Trading volumes are dropping every month.
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:46:47 PM

In any project, you need a good marketer who will help you with your any tasks.
A lot depends on the marketer too. I would like to see some promotions or bonuses for new traders.

This is a good idea, a bonus for a new user, I would love it.

Everyone loves bonuses, including myself, but they are not always beneficial for the project itself, because unplanned waste will not lead to anything good) It is better to direct forces in the right direction, for starters.
LynnPlumbing

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:18:47 PM

Are you sure about this? Trading volumes are dropping every month.

Just trading volumes are growing every day.  look at the charts
okatano

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

The creators of the project took a team of consultants-professionals who help to develop the project, we just have to watch, they will succeed.
joalated

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:59:52 PM

In any project, you need a good marketer who will help you with your any tasks.
A lot depends on the marketer too. I would like to see some promotions or bonuses for new traders.

This is a good idea, a bonus for a new user, I would love it.

Everyone loves bonuses, including myself, but they are not always beneficial for the project itself, because unplanned waste will not lead to anything good) It is better to direct forces in the right direction, for starters.
Everyone is used to seeing bonus programs, every newcomer who enters the market launches them as soon as possible, because this is not only waste, but also a considerable number of users. The parish is growing.
JoniMelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:53:53 PM

The creators of the project took a team of consultants-professionals who help to develop the project, we just have to watch, they will succeed.

I believe that the success of the platform as a whole depends on the team,  ::)so let's hope that these are exceptionally experienced and reliable guys.
GreFarellde

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

I believe that the success of the platform as a whole depends on the team,  ::)so let's hope that these are exceptionally experienced and reliable guys.

Also, the impact of the market is obvious, because to raise money for the implementation of the working product is not so easy in a falling market.
LynnPlumbing

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:07:57 PM

Also, the impact of the market is obvious, because to raise money for the implementation of the working product is not so easy in a falling market.

the market for large investors never falls, this is an opportunity to be re-purchased
mbarof

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:23:29 PM

Sooner or later the situation will improve, do not lower your nose, you need to wait until the bulls Wake up.
Trubaroh

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:28:57 PM

Has anyone already tested depositing or withdrawing funds from a personal account, how long do these processes take?

I think the time of these operations will be different each time.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:30:56 PM

Has anyone already tested depositing or withdrawing funds from a personal account, how long do these processes take?

I once made a BTC Deposit, the funds were credited within 30 minutes.
xiaoxiaoqaz

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Will there be a mobile application for your project?  I spend more time with the phone
qkafbog

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:58:23 PM

Will there be a mobile application for your project?  I spend more time with the phone
I am also very pleased to work from a mobile phone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: