Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5827 times)
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:18:23 PM

Many of my friends recommend investing in this hydax exchanger project, but honestly I am still very doubtful about it, remembering there are a lot of projects ieo that seem to die without any further development from the team, we can see how many project exchangers are as if lost in competition with bigger old exchangers.

I understand your concer, but Hydax is different and worth trying, you can do more research about it and make your own decision.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
cryplion

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Congrats! We reached 2,000 members!

Hydax team wishes you a great long weekend!

Good news! An AMA with airdrop is coming on the way, please stay tuned!

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:54:30 AM

Looks like Hydax community is growing every day. Good job on listening to everyone on this thread for having an AMA session. Airdrop is a bonus as well.
I'm looking forward to that.  Grin I hope everyone from the team can be present at that event and could clarify all the pressing concerns on this thread.

Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:48:49 AM

Many of my friends recommend investing in this hydax exchanger project, but honestly I am still very doubtful about it, remembering there are a lot of projects ieo that seem to die without any further development from the team, we can see how many project exchangers are as if lost in competition with bigger old exchangers.
If you are in doubt then you can patiently wait until the IEO is over and the value of HDX will represent the potential of this exchange in the future. I have tried trading here for over 2 weeks and everything is very good so there will not be any problems if you join. Of course, this is a new exchange and there are still many restrictions when trading here so Hydax will need a lot of support from investors.
cryplion

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:07:35 AM

Announcement | In Trying Times, Hydax Exchange Remains a Trustworthy and Innovative Digital Asset Trading Platform

Recently, as the central bank of China announced its plan to launch a national digital currency, local ministries of industry and information technology in China are stepping up their regulations of cryptocurrency and exchanges.

As the tightening regulation period, what makes Hydax a reliable Exchange?

>> Click Here To Find The Reasons

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

Announcement | In Trying Times, Hydax Exchange Remains a Trustworthy and Innovative Digital Asset Trading Platform

Recently, as the central bank of China announced its plan to launch a national digital currency, local ministries of industry and information technology in China are stepping up their regulations of cryptocurrency and exchanges.

As the tightening regulation period, what makes Hydax a reliable Exchange?

>> Click Here To Find The Reasons
is it true that China will launch their own digital currency ?, that's really good,
then what are the benefits of HYDAX? is there a chance if the coins from CHINA enter and listing on HYDAX ?, it will be more interesting

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 12:49:39 PM

Awesome, that's what I and some members have been waiting recently, the AMA event. besides being able to meet the development team, we also had the opportunity to get an airdrop

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 01:27:39 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there
Ok, thanks for the information, so does fix hdx not sell IEO or ICO in the future? If it is not implemented, I am sure that this project has the initial capital to carry out its future development, of course it will cost money

I think they will give us clear answers soon, maybe they are just working on some important things of the exchange.
I think IEO will take place as soon as possible because many investors are interested in this news and I will also spend a small amount to participate if Hydax makes this news public. This is exchange that is expected to be very potential in the near future so this is a very good opportunity for people to make profits here. Currently, Hydax is almost ready to prepare for IEO and hopes this process will be completed by the end of this year.

Little hopes also came from me for this project, I looked at it briefly maybe I will continue to explore what makes sure that this project will go according to everyone's description. Hopefully the end of this year will produce something new profit.
We'll see how they will work, this project has many new competitors, I think they will not be left behind and fall for other projects, continue to grow and remain visible so that the hydax exchange can be liked by many people

I hope that the interest of many people will make people's great hopes come true from this project. Many people are disappointed with what they have done so far and this year. it's very chaotic.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there
Ok, thanks for the information, so does fix hdx not sell IEO or ICO in the future? If it is not implemented, I am sure that this project has the initial capital to carry out its future development, of course it will cost money

I think they will give us clear answers soon, maybe they are just working on some important things of the exchange.
I think IEO will take place as soon as possible because many investors are interested in this news and I will also spend a small amount to participate if Hydax makes this news public. This is exchange that is expected to be very potential in the near future so this is a very good opportunity for people to make profits here. Currently, Hydax is almost ready to prepare for IEO and hopes this process will be completed by the end of this year.

Little hopes also came from me for this project, I looked at it briefly maybe I will continue to explore what makes sure that this project will go according to everyone's description. Hopefully the end of this year will produce something new profit.
We'll see how they will work, this project has many new competitors, I think they will not be left behind and fall for other projects, continue to grow and remain visible so that the hydax exchange can be liked by many people

I hope that the interest of many people will make people's great hopes come true from this project. Many people are disappointed with what they have done so far and this year. it's very chaotic.
I see it's not too chaotic, maybe it's because the new product is produced by the hydax exchange so that everything is not so perfect, give them time to work to get what the community wants

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:28:02 AM

if you are in doubt, I suggest not trying, for a project with "Exchange" model it was not easy to develop it last year I once tried my luck buying some ico with an exchange model like Hydax and ending up. because the token value has now reached -90% and yes, because of things I stopped trying, it is better to consider better before starting to invest in projects that have "Exchange" model.
It looks like the Hydax Exchanger project has pretty good potential in the future because I see that all this time the team continues to work hard to develop their exchangers for the better. But indeed every decision taken in doubt certainly will not have a good impact for you, so, it is better if you do a check and find out in advance as much as possible from various sources about hydax exchangers, so, you can take the right decision, whether to invest or not in the hydax project.
Currently, many investors are starting to understand this project and during the operation, Hydax always makes customers most satisfied. I think this exchange will be very promising in the near future and if listed at Coinmarketcap this will be very interesting information for everyone. Most of the coins here are highly liquid so don't worry too much when trading here.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
eXtremal

Activity: 2106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:32:07 AM

if you are in doubt, I suggest not trying, for a project with "Exchange" model it was not easy to develop it last year I once tried my luck buying some ico with an exchange model like Hydax and ending up. because the token value has now reached -90% and yes, because of things I stopped trying, it is better to consider better before starting to invest in projects that have "Exchange" model.
It looks like the Hydax Exchanger project has pretty good potential in the future because I see that all this time the team continues to work hard to develop their exchangers for the better. But indeed every decision taken in doubt certainly will not have a good impact for you, so, it is better if you do a check and find out in advance as much as possible from various sources about hydax exchangers, so, you can take the right decision, whether to invest or not in the hydax project.
Currently, many investors are starting to understand this project and during the operation, Hydax always makes customers most satisfied. I think this exchange will be very promising in the near future and if listed at Coinmarketcap this will be very interesting information for everyone. Most of the coins here are highly liquid so don't worry too much when trading here.
I see that not many people do trading activities on the hydax exchange, because in the minds and visions of members, it is not certain that they have a little doubt, so the hydax exchange needs to make strong evidence to dispel doubts about trading on the hydax exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:20:34 AM

I see that not many people do trading activities on the hydax exchange, because in the minds and visions of members, it is not certain that they have a little doubt, so the hydax exchange needs to make strong evidence to dispel doubts about trading on the hydax exchange
I don't know how you judge it, but according to what I see today, for a new exchange, Hydax has a good trading volume.
Daily trading volume:
BCH / USDT is more than $ 9.8 million USD
BTC / USDT is more than $ 300 million USD
ETH / USDT is more than $ 44.7 million USD
LTC / USDT is more than $ 9 million USD
TRX / USDT is more than $ 2 million USD
XRP / USDT is more than $ 15.8 million USD
and many more with different pairs, from here I think Hydax has a good trading volume.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:05:35 PM

I don't know how you judge it, but according to what I see today, for a new exchange, Hydax has a good trading volume.
Daily trading volume:
BCH / USDT is more than $ 9.8 million USD
BTC / USDT is more than $ 300 million USD
ETH / USDT is more than $ 44.7 million USD
LTC / USDT is more than $ 9 million USD
TRX / USDT is more than $ 2 million USD
XRP / USDT is more than $ 15.8 million USD
and many more with different pairs, from here I think Hydax has a good trading volume.
I think he was wrong because there is one website that is similar like Hydax website and it seems like he is judging this site, btw is there no monitor exchange sites like Coingecko or something like that listing Hydax? because if there is I think it's better.
tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:38:51 PM

does anyone know the hydax token has been traded? because I see the bounty is over or maybe the team has a plan to do an ICO before being traded on the market?

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
cryplion

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:02:01 PM

does anyone know the hydax token has been traded? because I see the bounty is over or maybe the team has a plan to do an ICO before being traded on the market?

Thank you for your interest in Hydax.com, the Hydax token, which is HDX, will be available soon.

cryplion

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:49:56 PM

Announcement |  Hydax Bi-Weekly Report | Vol.3

Dear Hydax users,

It is the last week of Hydax Global Bounty Program. Thank you very much for your active participation. During the entire event, there are thousands of new community members added to Hydax community, and more than 10 new Hydax regional communities have been found. In addition, article translations and memes in various languages were made by Hydax fans , which greatly improved Hydax's global Influence. We will organize the similar bounty programs again. In the future, we will have various activities to promote Hydax brand, and help the community to grow all around the world.

[Platform Operation]
* Hydax Launched Perpetual Contract Products, and is preparing for the Futures Contract Trading Contest.
* VAS is launched on Hydax. Users can get 2 $VAS for free by trading any amount of VAS/USDT pair on Hydax. First-come, first served.
* Join Hydax’s VAS Trading Contest to win 5000 VAS rewards!
* Join Hydax’s official WeChat group and win rewards!
* Hydax is recruiting Perpetual Contract Masters!

[Technical Updates]
* Launched perpetual contract and simulating contract products. Users can receive 0.5TBTC to trade the new contracts by completing the simulating contract quiz.
* Continued with modifying, updating and optimizing our futures products to create a user-friendly UI.
* Launched sub account and kept refining its functions
* Continued to develop database functions and simple data analysis operation
* Optimized our app and upgraded the new mobile app

[Retrospect and Prospect]
Prices of cryptocurrencies took a nosedive this week, the most probable reason being China’s increased regulations of cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, as the year draws to an end, most people tend to play it safe on investments.

On Nov. 25, the People's Bank of China released the “China Financial Stability Report,” reporting that since 2018, 173 domestic virtual currency trading and token issuance financing platforms have all exited without bringing national risk.

Click the 'Read more' below to see how will Hydax provide the safe and reliable services.

Hydax Team

Dec, 2019

» Read More

bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:34:47 AM

Can wait to see this exchange grow strong in the next year.. Hydax surely get my attention so far and can wait to see their exchange become top 10 in year 2020.  Grin
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:42:27 PM

Can wait to see this exchange grow strong in the next year.. Hydax surely get my attention so far and can wait to see their exchange become top 10 in year 2020.  Grin
They should be able to reach it anytime soon if we are looking at its current total volume because their volume is around $300 Million in 24 hours which can be considered as top 30 exchange based on CoinMarketCap.
Just list it on the aggregator website, the volume will be much more than this.
cryplion

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

Can wait to see this exchange grow strong in the next year.. Hydax surely get my attention so far and can wait to see their exchange become top 10 in year 2020.  Grin

Thank you! We will surely grow bigger and stronger!

cryplion

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

Can wait to see this exchange grow strong in the next year.. Hydax surely get my attention so far and can wait to see their exchange become top 10 in year 2020.  Grin
They should be able to reach it anytime soon if we are looking at its current total volume because their volume is around $300 Million in 24 hours which can be considered as top 30 exchange based on CoinMarketCap.
Just list it on the aggregator website, the volume will be much more than this.

Thank you! We will keep doing things and make our exchange better!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: