Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5820 times)
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:05:02 PM

Great News! $USDK is now available on #Hydax.
Deposit Opens: April 29 10:00 (UTC+8)
Trading Opens: April 30 10:00 (UTC+8)
Come #Hydax for BTC/USDK trading pairs!
@OKLink is a world-leading blockchain explorer.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryplion

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:37:57 PM

Announcement | Hydax Bi-Weekly Update | Vol. 13 -Buy Bitcoin before the Halving

Dear Hydax users,

If you see it carefully, through several months of development, Hydax perpetual contract trading experience has been greatly improved. No matter its depth and order, they all got upgraded so that to give you a better product and overall professional trading experience.

【Platform Operation】
1. USDK is now available on Hydax.
2. Share your grid trading profits, now earn unlimited rewards.
3. Great News! Hydax is ranked as the Top 18th active crypto telegram group in the Philippines.

【Technical Updates】
1. Greatly updated Perpetual Contract Trading UI; increased trading experience
2. Updated Mobile Contract Trading
3. Improving Indonesian localization

>> Read more <<

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 01:42:22 AM

I hope this will happen soon because Hydax still has many programs for new investors and trading here is still very good compared to other normal exchanges. Of course this exchange needs to be improved in terms of liquidity and if this can be done then surely people will be more interested and HDX will soon return to $0.1 someday.
Too bad I see HDX trading volume getting lower every day, the difference in buy orders and sell orders is very far away, soon the bounty will be distributed surely the price will be lower.
I can predict the price of HDX may drop further in the coming time if the demand for investment does not increase because the disease situation is making things worse and there are not many investors operating at this exchange so I'm very worried about the future of this exchange. However, this is a new exchange and will take a lot of time to improve so give them some more time before things get better.
Or it could be investors waiting for bounty reward drop hence lower price for them to buy? But damn, the covid on-going around the world hurting the market so every speculation is null by that disease.
Not only this exchange but all exchanges are affected and not many investors choose to trade during this period. I think covid-19 is making things worse and if there is no concrete solution this exchange will soon be forgotten. However, HYDAX is a very potential exchange and is trusted by many people, so after this epidemic, we will welcome many new investors in the near future.

Trading volume is usually the problem of most new crypto exchanges. The exchange should have continuous rewards programs for its traders so they will continue to use it. Now that we are still in the pandemic situation, crypto users particularly those small ones don't have the luxury to spend a lot of money in crypto trading. Aside from that, the exchange should have other means of getting their funds like private investors to ensure the continuity of their product development. As crypto exchange, they should already know the possible bottlenecks that they will encounter in this business.
I think trading volume and liquidity are always the two deciding things when choosing a trade and investors will tend to choose which exchanges have better liquidity because they can easily trade without having to think. For me, Hydax is still a new exchange and should give the team as much time as possible because this exchange doesn't always please everyone here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cryplion

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 11:46:59 PM

Announcement | BTC Halving Event

Dear Hydax users:

To celebrate the upcoming BTC halving, Hydax is launching the triple “Mainstream Currency Reduction” events.
Who is the real BTC predictor and believer, come to Hydax official trading platform to show your skills!
Participation coins: BTC, BSV, DASH

All event news and announcements will be published in the telegram group, join the Hydax Exchange telegram group: https://t.me/HydaxExchange for most up-to-date information!

Share this event to your groups and friends, win rewards together!

>> Read More <<

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:43:39 AM

Why is the price and volume of HDX significantly decreasing every day, even though the large coins registered at Hydax have quite large volumes.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:23:34 AM

For now are only languages and communities available for Indonesia? Are withdrawals available to local banks as well?
If what you mean is that the telegram group is already available for Indonesian members and you can see it on page 1, it's pretty crowded for the members, I see there are almost 1.4k. It seems like the Hydax hype in Indonesia is starting to rise. Try asking their group telegram to find out whether it supports to withdraw to a local bank.
This link is for the Indonesian Telegram Group https://t.me/HydaxIndonesia , it looks like withdrawals for local banks in Indonesia are not yet available. I see OTC trading is only available for CNY (Chinese Yuan equals) and TWD (Taiwan new Dollar)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:56:14 PM

Why is the price and volume of HDX significantly decreasing every day, even though the large coins registered at Hydax have quite large volumes.
it indicates that if no one is interested in investing in this token, it now has as little volume as possible because someone has to buy for withdrawal fee

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 09:56:46 AM

it indicates that if no one is interested in investing in this token, it now has as little volume as possible because someone has to buy for withdrawal fee

HDX team should revive the enthusiasm of traders like giving rewards or promotions, even not so big rewards as long as they can gain the interest of traders again. because if this will continue, in time, they will find that their token will not be valuable in the market or will fall to their expected market value. from time to time, they need to promote their project.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:08:31 PM

HDX team should revive the enthusiasm of traders like giving rewards or promotions, even not so big rewards as long as they can gain the interest of traders again. because if this will continue, in time, they will find that their token will not be valuable in the market or will fall to their expected market value. from time to time, they need to promote their project.
I know that if they have done it like that before and indeed there are many traders who are interested in trading there but only during that event, after that traders leave HYDAX. I also heard that Hydax uses bot to increase the volume

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 06:54:07 AM

Only $1000 volume per 24 hours for HDX, developers must do something as soon as possible so that HDX is again in demand

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryplion

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 08:31:23 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2020, 08:43:10 PM by cryplion

Announcement | Hydax New Trading Pairs

Hydax new trading pairs!
Trading Time: May 14, 2020, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
Deposit and Withdraw: May 14, 2020, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)

>> Trade Now:
USDT/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/USDT/HUSD,
TUSD/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/TUSD/HUSD,
USDC/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/USDC/HUSD,
PAX/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/PAX/HUSD,
ETH/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/ETH/HUSD
BTC/HUSD: https://www.hydax.com/exchange/BTC/HUSD

elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:25:53 AM

Only $1000 volume per 24 hours for HDX, developers must do something as soon as possible so that HDX is again in demand
That's a pitiful amount of volume for 24 hours. So low on demand like this signal dev need to do something before HDX fade into behind without any interest from people.
cryplion

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 05:22:39 AM

Hydax Bi-Weekly Update | Vol. 11 — Stay Safe and Stay Strong

Dear Hydax users,

From mid-March, Hydax team has been continuously upgrading its overall business lines including products, operations and markets, and is also developing and testing new products. Those are expected to be presented to everyone in the next quarter.

CONVID-19 is still expanding globally, Hope everyone is staying healthy, safe and home.

>>Read More<<

altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:25:29 PM

I also know it will happen, but this is the best way to balance trading volumes. I think if the value of HDX does not change, it is certain that investors will face a lot of big risks because this coin has fallen for a long time and has not been able to return to the IEO price. I have lost a small amount since joining the project but will accept losing and never return to this exchange.
One of the problems with an project themed exchange , I myself had to buy some at a severe dump that occurred due to bounty distribution and at that time the price of HDX reached $ 0.02 which at first was $ 0.9 and now after I checked instead of this token, it could reach $ 0.1 but instead it was more down to $ 0.004 and it seems it's time I forgot about this project, I only bought with 10 $ I do not imagine the feelings of people who buy ieo HDX I hope they can get a replacement profit from other ieo.

cryplion

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 03:01:38 PM

Hydax Bi-Weekly Update | Vol. 15 | “Let There be Light”

Dear Hydax users,
The most famous sentence in the opening paragraph of Genesis is “Fiat lux” — Latin for “Let there be light”. Bitcoin has brought light into a confused world of debased paper currencies, fractional-reserve banking implosions, remittance companies charging migrants a month’s wages, fiscal policies that benefit wealthy special interest groups. When we look back in fifty years, I think bitcoin will be seen as one of the most positive contributions to the world’s population of our era.
Hydax is still promoting Bitcoin and digital assets in different counties and letting more people know and use crypto assets. We hope you can continually support and join our journey.

>>Read More<<

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 09:35:56 PM

I also know it will happen, but this is the best way to balance trading volumes. I think if the value of HDX does not change, it is certain that investors will face a lot of big risks because this coin has fallen for a long time and has not been able to return to the IEO price. I have lost a small amount since joining the project but will accept losing and never return to this exchange.
One of the problems with an project themed exchange , I myself had to buy some at a severe dump that occurred due to bounty distribution and at that time the price of HDX reached $ 0.02 which at first was $ 0.9 and now after I checked instead of this token, it could reach $ 0.1 but instead it was more down to $ 0.004 and it seems it's time I forgot about this project, I only bought with 10 $ I do not imagine the feelings of people who buy ieo HDX I hope they can get a replacement profit from other ieo.

you can see that they are still active here giving updates and all but why it is not contributing to the increase of value in the exchange? something is wrong in the picture. they need to change the strategy here. their tagline of being the most valuable EXCh token is not valid anymore. they should do something about their developments for this token, else, just another one that will bite the dust of crypto....
KG-Operation

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 09:59:10 PM

This exchange platform looks good, I would have a try!
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 01:31:03 AM

Those who participate in IEO will certainly be desperate because they do not know if they can be sold at the old price or not because everything is becoming more and more unpredictable. The value of HDX over the past few months has not had any fluctuations, and only a reduction makes people here feel more worried. Of course, I did not join IEO at the Hydax exchange, but I am really sad about what is happening and hope Hydax will have many strategies to attract new investors.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
cryplion

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:13:29 PM

#Hydax is so honored to be included in
@Stablecoin_HUSD Official Ecosystem among other outstanding #crypto exchanges and projects in the blockchain industry including
@HuobiGlobal @PaxosGlobal and @FTX_Official
Together we build a better #blockchain world.

kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:39:46 PM

#Hydax is so honored to be included in
@Stablecoin_HUSD Official Ecosystem among other outstanding #crypto exchanges and projects in the blockchain industry including
@HuobiGlobal @PaxosGlobal and @FTX_Official
Together we build a better #blockchain world.
This is very good for the project, and this cooperation will surely bring good results in the near future. However, if this cooperation can help exchange better, then I will be happy because investors at Hydax will have more options for stable coins. Of course, it is hoped that many new investment funds will use the platform of this exchange to trade for the many benefits here and hope that the value of HDX will soon improve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: