Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges Tokens  (Read 33494 times)
HammadAli (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:31:14 PM

in my opinion it all depends on the project strategy, where they still get the trust of investors. there are also some tokens that have strong enough communities in several markets that still survive.
If today binance gets some hard time and becomes offline. Will BNB  survive?
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

in my opinion it all depends on the project strategy, where they still get the trust of investors. there are also some tokens that have strong enough communities in several markets that still survive.
maybe if that happens, BNB could have been dumped. but I believe that Binance can maintain the trust of its users because of the level of responsibility, including the mistakes that have occurred about the lost funds and they carry the responsibility on users
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:55:37 PM

If today binance gets some hard time and becomes offline. Will BNB  survive?

Yes, they will survive. It's not because they have money, rather they have such an active and dedicated community. Almost every year Binance had have issue, but they protected users' funds as they have a unique Safu system! If Binance gets a hard time, then I think the community will come to help this exchange platform once again, even if BNB goes through another ICO sale, they easily can achieve 2 Billion USD!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:43:50 PM

Yes now a days almost all exchanges are launching there own token. Somenof them are good like BNB or ht. Cause this kind of exchanges are big and hard to stop. But most of the cases if a exchange stoped there is no value for their token. Yes it is right, it's not only about exchange token in all over this market most of the token which are single project based are in same condition. Only platform based and some other don't have this condition.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:49:13 PM

I don't think that the tokens from some of the exchanges you mentioned will die. An example is BNB, besides being used on the binance market as a trading pair, BNB is also traded in many markets.
BNB is probably the only good one out of the ones on op's list, but its future very much depends on binance remaining the #1 exchange.  If something catastrophic happened like a hack that they couldn't recover from, forget about BNB.  It'll get dumped like no other coin or token before it.

The rest of the exchanges' tokens/coins are pretty useless in my opinion unless you can earn them as rewards that can then be used for trading fees, and I'm not sure if any of them have that feature tho I think BNB does.  I tend to think of them as gimmicks which are created in order to foster 'brand loyalty' to an exchange.  But in general they don't have enough support to stand on their own in the market, and I wouldn't go out of my way to buy any of them.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:06:20 PM

I don't think that the tokens from some of the exchanges you mentioned will die. An example is BNB, besides being used on the binance market as a trading pair, BNB is also traded in many markets. Don't you think they now have a strong community in the market ?

Some die anyway. I bought Coinex Tokens last year with over 2000 usd thinking it's the next best thing. Immediately the public got wind of it and swooped In to invest, the token crashed. Supplied increased drastically too. I had to sell to save some funds. Till today I don't know if team dumped or excessive mining rewards caused the crash

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
armanda90

Merit: 554

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:50:47 PM

Some die anyway. I bought Coinex Tokens last year with over 2000 usd thinking it's the next best thing. Immediately the public got wind of it and swooped In to invest, the token crashed. Supplied increased drastically too. I had to sell to save some funds. Till today I don't know if team dumped or excessive mining rewards caused the crash
Not only Coinex which experienced a significant price drop in the last year,there are many token exchanges that just starting the project and the price was drop last year.
We know that last year bitcoin experienced a significant decline and the price of altcoin also dropped dropped greatly.And we can see that in 2019 there are many new market projects that make their own tokens like Swapzilla,IMO,EZ362 etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:07:15 PM

More and more new exchanges keep launching and most of those will have their tokens. For top exchanges, the tokens should perform fine and will be relatively stable with less downside.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 07:13:27 PM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.

That is true and exchange coin should be promoted. Almost all of this coins - the same. But discover StableDEX. They are decentral. and they traid pairs only with stable coins and ETH.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:10:25 PM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.

You are not far of the truth. Many exchanges just launch native tokens and don't give it attention. The forget its a digital asset just like every other one on coinmarketcap. They need time dedicated to it towards support, marketing and financing. That is why most exchange tokens dies except for the few exchanges like Binance and Huobi that keeps reinventing the norm and innovating further to add extra bit of utility to their native token.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
armanda90

Merit: 554

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

You are not far of the truth. Many exchanges just launch native tokens and don't give it attention. The forget its a digital asset just like every other one on coinmarketcap. They need time dedicated to it towards support, marketing and financing. That is why most exchange tokens dies except for the few exchanges like Binance and Huobi that keeps reinventing the norm and innovating further to add extra bit of utility to their native token.
If the market project own a high commitment from the team and partner,i think they will give definitely great attention to their own tokens.But if they are a scam project that not have a solid team and not have a plain field,they don't give attention to the progress of the tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lue wang
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:35:53 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2019, 01:24:53 AM by lue wang

Any coin without service they are nothing. Exchange tokens has no value without exchange service. So many exchange were down for low volume and exchange cost. Exchange popularity always in fast transaction, low cost, low withdraw, no deposit cost and trading rewards.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:16:50 AM

I guess not all Exchange tokens as you say. For example BNB Coin has binance. BNB Coin is already listing on many other exchanges, Even BNB Coin was able to show as the best altcoin in 2019.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:44:31 AM

They mainly focus with their exchange so that's why they can't promote the usage of their token outside its premises. But I've seen one successful exchange token that's also being asked by people when it comes to payment.

And that successful token I'm talking about is none other than, BNB. It would be hard for other exchanges token to have the same success as BNB has.

It's not possible that other exchange could be successful as binance but accept it, the standard for a good exchange already been hold by BNB. Yes, it will be hard to overtake them but successfully to be like them isn't possible. If you know Bitmax there is traction having there and becoming famous for some traders, also the CITEX which use some new features for staking coins and POW coins.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:57:03 AM

They mainly focus with their exchange so that's why they can't promote the usage of their token outside its premises. But I've seen one successful exchange token that's also being asked by people when it comes to payment.

And that successful token I'm talking about is none other than, BNB. It would be hard for other exchanges token to have the same success as BNB has.

It's not possible that other exchange could be successful as binance but accept it, the standard for a good exchange already been hold by BNB. Yes, it will be hard to overtake them but successfully to be like them isn't possible. If you know Bitmax there is traction having there and becoming famous for some traders, also the CITEX which use some new features for staking coins and POW coins.

For now, it is difficult to replace Binance as an exchanger that is in demand by many people. BNB Coin as a native token becomes a coin with the largest market cap value because IEO organized by Binance has always been the target of investors. In addition, innovations in DEX make many projects join their blockchain so that BNB Coin transactions will continue to grow

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:35:45 AM

I don't think that the tokens from some of the exchanges you mentioned will die. An example is BNB, besides being used on the binance market as a trading pair, BNB is also traded in many markets. Don't you think they now have a strong community in the market ?

Most token exchangers depend on their exchanger. This is different from BNB Coin, in addition to already having its own blockchain, BNB Coin also began trading at many large exchangers so that transactions do not only depend on Binance.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:45:20 AM

In my opinion, most token exchangers cannot develop because their utility is limited to transaction fee discounts. Exchangers raise native tokens because they see the opportunity that they can get money from selling tokens while the utility is still limited to the exchanger.
bitLeap

Activity: 1190
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:47:39 AM

For now, it is difficult to replace Binance as an exchanger that is in demand by many people. BNB Coin as a native token becomes a coin with the largest market cap value because IEO organized by Binance has always been the target of investors. In addition, innovations in DEX make many projects join their blockchain so that BNB Coin transactions will continue to grow
actually there are still many big markets that compete with binance like huobi and others, and make sure there will be other markets that will be large and even more potential

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:37:04 AM

More and more new exchanges keep launching and most of those will have their tokens. For top exchanges, the tokens should perform fine and will be relatively stable with less downside.

Native tokens from large exchangers are able to survive because the transaction volume recorded is also large. The exchanger user if he often uses the services of the exchanger will be more likely to hold the exchanger token because he will get a transaction discount especially if he is a trader
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:44:01 AM

It will and why not? binance has so many products are still running right now. Just because binance was getting some hard time doesn't mean if that will be dead instantly. The product is a key to how binance is still surviving from the harsh situation that happened in the cryptocurrency recently.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀