Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges Tokens  (Read 33494 times)
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:46:27 PM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.

Exchanges must not just promote their tokens or coins to public but also their own exchange as well because I do believe that before an exchange releases its own coin in the market, it must have first establish its strong position in the public wherein it has a high credibility standard to attract traders to get into their exchange and at the same time know their token so that they could be hitting two birds in one stone in a sense that they have been known through their good aspects as an exchange and at the same time let the people know about their own token. I believe as long as the credibility stands within the exchange, people will surely get along with it and the exchange will never fall out of people's attention so their exchange will keep working or operating same as with their tokens as well in the market.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

This is really a good choice to talk about. I was thinking this thing deeply. Binance says “slowly but surely” for the adoption of crypto. If you look at their exchange, you will never see any Exchange token such as OKB, KCS or Huobi token get listed on their platform. On the other hand, Including Binance, all of the exchanges are aware of using, utilizing their native token only on their own exchange. If this is the case, how the exchange coin will survive in the mainstream? They should not be liberal and helpful or strategic for their own?

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 01:46:39 PM

I totally agree with your opinions as in this way the trust in the exchange will more by investors and the coin becomes more stable and popular as well as will get more ranking in the coin market.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:40:28 PM

This is really a good choice to talk about. I was thinking this thing deeply. Binance says “slowly but surely” for the adoption of crypto. If you look at their exchange, you will never see any Exchange token such as OKB, KCS or Huobi token get listed on their platform. On the other hand, Including Binance, all of the exchanges are aware of using, utilizing their native token only on their own exchange. If this is the case, how the exchange coin will survive in the mainstream? They should not be liberal and helpful or strategic for their own?

This is where conflict arises. For us - customers or users - a much better solution would be if tokens of exchanges were tradable on other exchanges. However, there is no trust between exchanges, there is competition for customer attraction. By giving the option of trading with their own tokens on another exchange they give away part of the market, which nobody wants to do.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:59:10 PM

This is where conflict arises. For us - customers or users - a much better solution would be if tokens of exchanges were tradable on other exchanges. However, there is no trust between exchanges, there is competition for customer attraction. By giving the option of trading with their own tokens on another exchange they give away part of the market, which nobody wants to do.
Binance listed coin exchanges such as KCS, OKB, and even Huobi Tokens namely to add trading volume on their platforms,
it is good and makes Binance able to compete with them

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 05:28:33 PM

Binance listed coin exchanges such as KCS, OKB, and even Huobi Tokens namely to add trading volume on their platforms,

BNB is listed in dozens of exchanges, including some which can be considered as direct competitors. The same can be said about the Huobi Token as well. In the world of cryptocurrency, it is illogical to think about competition. Because all the exchanges are in fierce fight to attract trade volumes, and they can't afford to ignore any of the top coins, even if that means they are allowing the token from the competing exchange.
Hardcore-coin

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:46:11 PM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.

Not all exchanges tlkens or coins are useless. Binance coin is good and it gives huge profit to holders. Furtheremore - There is a lot of projects running on Binance chain.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

Some tokens that continue to support their platform will certainly continue to grow if the platform continues to increase in volume and some of the tokens that you mentioned of course already have a very wide community so for the price issue they certainly don't need to question anymore especially if the platform continues to improve the system so that the token holder feel comfortable to hold it.
Have good way if many exchange have open their coin platform, will available for trading with their peer using altcoin to bitcoin and altcoin to exchange token like BNB or KCS, all of exchange coin have good price from start investing with IEO after listing on their exchange market, not make investor disappointed with exchange token because have higher price and get much profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:18:50 PM

In my opinion it is very good for everyone. This behavior confirms investors that exchange has good intentions, is not afraid of competition and wants to strengthen its market position. This causes the token's price to rise and everyone is happy. In my opinion, this is what a healthy free market looks like.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:52:12 PM

This is really good and a nice point of view, but let's take it from another perspective, every coin in this space has its use case or the reason it is being created for right? Like, to launch a new project on Ethereum blockchain, ETH is needed etc. So, in the same way, in every exchange the utility of their token lies within that exchange in question and might be hard having another uses outside the exchange because there might be competition with those already existing. This is a nice suggestion though, but in my own opinion, might not work as it might bring distraction to the team; there is no harm in trying though if only they can wish to try it out.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:01:34 PM

This is really good and a nice point of view, but let's take it from another perspective, every coin in this space has its use case or the reason it is being created for right? Like, to launch a new project on Ethereum blockchain, ETH is needed etc. So, in the same way, in every exchange the utility of their token lies within that exchange in question and might be hard having another uses outside the exchange because there might be competition with those already existing. This is a nice suggestion though, but in my own opinion, might not work as it might bring distraction to the team; there is no harm in trying though if only they can wish to try it out.
Personally, I don't see the point.Why make a listing for an internal exchange token?If there is interest in it, you can buy it directly on the stock exchange.Perhaps such an interest in the exchange token will be interesting for professional traders, but ordinary users do not need it.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:48:57 PM

Exchange has started a new era with their tokens. They require IEOs to participate with their own tokens. They're building their own ecosystem. But they are still addicted to Bitcoin. Binance has taken over most of this market.
HammadAli (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:28:10 AM

BNB has a large community supporting it outside the Binance exchange. Is not it? The success of an exchange coin directly depends on the reputation of the exchange itself. BNB is a great example when the exchange’s reputation has allowed its coin to become successful.
So if binance gets hard times would BNB the same as it is now? Binance just manipulates the price of BNB by supporting it so it cannot drop through non influencencial demand and supply. Are they afraid of it?
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:14:44 AM

This question is also found in large exchanges such as Binance or Huobi, Bibox or OKB, ... my answer is that it is challenging to find a good exchange. Besides, such tokens will usually hold a good price if Bitcoin is highly volatile. You can see Huobi's HT has kept the price range of $ 3.8 - $ 4.5 while Bitcoin dropped from $ 13k to $ 8k. It is also one of the advantages of exchange controlling the price of their token.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cris81

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:24:36 AM

Agree, exchange tokens are good hedge now, especially when altcoin prices go in to the deep... 
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:48:52 AM

There are many new crypto exchanges and I think this is a new choice for investors or traders, choosing altcoin made by exchanges with many benefits from holding coins like BNB. There is always a new exchange in the future that will be a competitor to the old one, because there are many crypto exchanges now that will be the choice of investors for long-term investment

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:08:58 AM

Tokens in exchanges are much better if the token is like from binance, idex and yobit. This exchanges is popular, it is a nice strategy for them to build there own coin. If your problem is what if the exchange gone. You must pick the right exchange that can make sure your investment. When the time comes your point will reach them and hopefully they can build support in other community. That would be much better.

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:57:25 AM

This is a very interesting topic.  Since at the close of the exchange, the token of this exchange will not find useful and the price will collapse to zero.  Probably to at least somehow reduce the risk of losing funds invested in the exchange token, this is to make the minimum investment that is required for various exchange actions.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:08:21 PM

In my opinion it is very good for everyone. This behavior confirms investors that exchange has good intentions, is not afraid of competition and wants to strengthen its market position. This causes the token's price to rise and everyone is happy. In my opinion, this is what a healthy free market looks like.

If it were so, it probably be good for crypto industry. The competition for different platforms are too good also yet there is no single reward for a tight competition because we need to unified here and exchanges don't need to challenge others because there are coins that want to be listed on one exchange but not with others.
They need to strengthen their bond so that they can attract more investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 801

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:17:38 PM

I do not agree with you completely there are exchanges in the world like Binance, who have a very Intelligent owner. BNB is being traded on other exchanges too. If you want to check this then go to CMC and you will find the details there. 

IDEX is a DEX based on the ETH platform, so as long as ETH exist it will to also why will IDEX close? it is one of the biggest ERC20 traded token exchange. They are profitable.

I do not know about the other two as I do not trade on those exchanges.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████