Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #️⃣ [ANN] ✨ [WCC]  #️⃣WCode - Arbitration Platform 📈  (Read 1346 times)
pressnegl

Activity: 95
Merit: 114

Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:41:34 PM

Please tell us if you are planning to list your coin on top exchanges, e.g. as a Binans ?

I think they have it in their plans, but after launching their own exchange in early 2020

And in what quarter of 2020 are they planning to launch their stock exchange?
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

Can I find out about the bounty program or do you have any plans for it?

coin from 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144285 I think if there was a bounty then it has already passed
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:15:57 PM

coin from 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144285 I think if there was a bounty then it has already passed

this is very bad, as a reward hunter I was very interested in getting this attractive coin
dgigit

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:24:21 PM

Please tell us if you are planning to list your coin on top exchanges, e.g. as a Binans ?

I think they have it in their plans, but after launching their own exchange in early 2020

on the main page it is written that it will be the beginning of 2020. from this I can assume that it will be the first quarter

pressnegl

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:28:26 PM

on the main page it is written that it will be the beginning of 2020. from this I can assume that it will be the first quarter

Thank you, I read it. But I thought you had more accurate information. Roll Eyes
dgigit

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:52:39 PM

Thank you, I read it. But I thought you had more accurate information. Roll Eyes

Unfortunately I am not a developer and do not own reliable information

I just liked their idea and I will follow their development
pressnegl

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

Yeah, they got a great idea! I also like it very much. I hope that in February they will have their own exchange, and in March they will start listing their coins on other exchanges.
leninay

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

Yeah, they got a great idea! I also like it very much. I hope that in February they will have their own exchange, and in March they will start listing their coins on other exchanges.

I’ve kind of read everything, but I still don’t understand where I can buy coins

if the bounty company has passed then where can I get it or just mining now
popox (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:10:03 PM

Hello, while we will have our own exchange in priority, then others will go. You can read the FAQ.

pressnegl

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:38:11 PM

Hello, while we will have our own exchange in priority, then others will go. You can read the FAQ.
Thanks for the offer, I think I really should honor the FAQ in more detail... Roll Eyes
NeroZyF

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:48:14 PM

What about mining? What's happening with the rewards?

You cannot receive payments or the balance is not displayed correctly?
Yes, the balance does not show correctly.

Please try to clear the cache and browser history and reload the site
I paste my wallet address

not found

All statistics are cleared. The pool says that I did not mining to this address.

You can send us a detailed problem report to support@wcode-project.org by mail Thank you
did it
sent an email in support

If you find my message helpful, please click +Merit
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:55:36 PM

Guys, what is it?
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ba85749b999b626a616a8ab24492878015ef27eea2e150189db6582359a3d987

after launch WCodeCoin-Nest.exe, a file C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\checkupdates.exe is created
antivirus and windows 10 shout that it is a trojan.
then any crap is downloaded
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Strue\Microsoft Strue 2.3.1\install\A0D0A2E\AppDataFolder\Microsoft Strue\sctrui.exe
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Strue\sctrui.exe
any comments?

Are you sure that some file is downloaded from our wallet? Please check your computer, maybe you have run some files before. Our wallet is taken from Turtle sources and there is nothing like it.

So you said it, you have Turtle coin as source of your code. So what do you think is the original aspect for this coin? Any advantage of holding it? And your priority is listing in exchanges. For what? To dump the coins until it has no more value?
NeroZyF

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

Guys, what is it?
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ba85749b999b626a616a8ab24492878015ef27eea2e150189db6582359a3d987

after launch WCodeCoin-Nest.exe, a file C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\checkupdates.exe is created
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Strue\Microsoft Strue 2.3.1\install\A0D0A2E\AppDataFolder\Microsoft Strue\sctrui.exe
any comments?

Are you sure that some file is downloaded from our wallet? Please check your computer, maybe you have run some files before. Our wallet is taken from Turtle sources and there is nothing like it.
I did this with a clean install on a virtual machine. Perhaps this is a false positive and extends straight from the Turtle coin, but I will keep it in a separate machine.

If you find my message helpful, please click +Merit
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:11:59 PM

Guys, what is it?

any comments?

I did this with a clean install on a virtual machine. Perhaps this is a false positive and extends straight from the Turtle coin, but I will keep it in a separate machine.

Or compile your own wallet. At least you are sure that it is safe.

Also for the dev team, as part of your development program, instead of coinmarketcap integration, maybe add coingecko? CMC has a lot of info that are not reliable and fake volumes. But maybe as a start, cmc would suffice. 
Eduarop

Activity: 98
Merit: 82

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:42:18 AM

I'd like to know if you have a community in a telegram? Or at least an official channel? Your project was very interesting to me and I would not like to miss important events!

lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 03:25:07 AM

Discord link is not working. Fix it please. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
popox (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:38:51 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 06:55:19 PM by mprep

Guys, what is it?

any comments?

So you said it, you have Turtle coin as source of your code. So what do you think is the original aspect for this coin? Any advantage of holding it? And your priority is listing in exchanges. For what? To dump the coins until it has no more value?

We believe that a wallet is a tool for transactions, and our main goal is a program and a coin based on it. Our priority is not listing on exchangers, but our monetary and arbitrage program. The cost of the coin depends on the quality of the program, we are confident in the uniqueness and quality of our project, soon you will see for yourself.

Discord link is not working. Fix it please. Smiley

We apologize, a temporary link was established, now it is fixed for permanent. We are waiting for you with questions and just for communication in our Discord.

I'd like to know if you have a community in a telegram? Or at least an official channel? Your project was very interesting to me and I would not like to miss important events!

Hi, we have a twitter! We are ready to listen and create a telegram channel for you, if at least a few people confirm its necessity

Please read the FAQ

Everything is absolutely true, we plan to launch our exchanger. Since in our country there is a shortage of exchangers for trading cryptocurrency

During the release of the program, we will be playing these coins for the first ten people. So that they can acquire the keys to the program and begin its use or distribution.

The launch of our exchange will be carried out in the first quarter of 2020, and more precisely in early January

Eduarop

Activity: 98
Merit: 82

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:32:31 AM

Hi, we have a twitter! We are ready to listen and create a telegram channel for you, if at least a few people confirm its necessity
It's nice that your project has such responsiveness!! I've already subscribed to your Twitter, but it's more convenient to keep track of updates in a telegram.

dgigit

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

Telegram channel has become the norm for all projects and I think you also need to create at least a news channel
leninay

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

The launch of our exchange will be carried out in the first quarter of 2020, and more precisely in early January

I am happy with this news, I now know the approximate month when I can buy a promising coin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: