Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:54:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked logs proving Wolong has 4.2 billion pandas  (Read 2204 times)
Joesixpack9000 (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:39:12 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:33:10 AM by Joesixpack9000

Anyone have the logs that show wolong still holding pandas?

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:50:23 PM

Why did you make a thread about it....

seriously, does anyone care about this?

If I could downvote you I would, if I could ban you I would do that as well.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:02:02 PM

who buys these crap coins?  Huh

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:03:24 PM

People hoping that they're going to be the next bitcoin.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:11:26 PM

this is why even buying panda on mintpal ltc market is dangerous.
SaraMine

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

ok ok ok

but....what book?

peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

gtfo

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
dogeforlife

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:29:42 PM

Lol
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:52:09 PM

wolong is that you??

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:04:23 AM

Ooh, juicy. Or something...

I love how vested people are into these sort of coins and stuff.

Sometimes I feel like it's a game between the same like 10 people siphoning money from each other and other people are just unfortunate to fall into their little game. How fun!
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:16:39 AM

Sometimes I feel like it's a game between the same like 10 people siphoning money from each other and other people are just unfortunate to fall into their little game. How fun!

That's basically it. There are a handful of pumpers and scammers, and they just milk most of the crypto users like cows.
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:28:42 AM

no leaks are needed to figure that out
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:31:00 AM

That's basically it. There are a handful of pumpers and scammers, and they just milk most of the crypto users like cows.

Yeah, it really is. The sad reality is that getting thrown into a pump and dump is kinda like a rite of initiation for those in the alt-crypto scene. The trick is learning how not to get caught in it and lose. And after a while, you learn how to take decent profit at times. That is if you can survive through the constant burns that come with the territory.
Lathanium

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:27:16 AM

trolls be trolling   Undecided
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

dont know what to say. maybe its real? 50% ownership is crazy though. he could easily pump it to 50 sat
Mega-Pool

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:55:57 AM

The chat log is fake. Anyone believing this is a dumbass.
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:03:08 AM

There's approximately 298 BTC worth of panda before 50. Even though he owns 25k worth of panda, I find it hard to believe this guy has control of 200k he'd be willing to toss at Panda in an attempt to move the market. So many coin holders would come out of the woodwork selling for whatever.

I don't see it happening.
gustav

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:26:27 AM

There's approximately 298 BTC worth of panda before 50. Even though he owns 25k worth of panda, I find it hard to believe this guy has control of 200k he'd be willing to toss at Panda in an attempt to move the market. So many coin holders would come out of the woodwork selling for whatever.

the guy is talking about marketshare ... think again ... there is a breakingpoint where one could calculate that even if it costs you x btc to raise price 10% you could with that action raise the value of your holdings by multiple times that x btc if your share in the coin is just big enough.
Imagine you would hold 99% of a coin. You could fix the price wherever you wanted.

i think after this has surfaced here he has no choice but to buy it up quick before everybody else thinks and buys before him and sets up sellwalls and his plan fails. So if he doesn't want to fail he needs to act quick. Then again this could be deception and op is actually himself wolong that wants us to buy panda up while he is only watching. Who knows ...
either way i think panda will be up 500% tomorrow
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:31:12 AM

the guy is talking about marketshare ... think again ... there is a breakingpoint where one could calculate that even if it costs you x btc to raise price 10% you could with that action raise the value of your holdings by multiple times that x btc if your share in the coin is just big enough.
Imagine you would hold 99% of a coin. You could fix the price wherever you wanted.

i think after this has surfaced here he has no choice but to buy it up quick before everybody else thinks and buys before him and sets up sellwalls and his plan fails. So if he doesn't want to fail he needs to act quick. Then again this could be deception and op is actually himself wolong that wants us to buy panda up while he is only watching. Who knows ...

I don't disagree that it could happen, but if he's anywhere close to 50% there are billions and billions of coins in sell orders just in 1-10, his orders would all be placed behind those.
gustav

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:36:46 AM

I don't disagree that it could happen, but if he's anywhere close to 50% there are billions and billions of coins in sell orders just in 1-10, his orders would all be placed behind those.

that's why it could make sense for him to buy that bunch of orders pretty much in one go.

edit:
but i think since this thread is going now he is also likely to just dump his stash and move on. He already took profits from panda.

it's a gamble for everybody.
When will devs and investors understand that everybody could be rich if people would cooperate in a sustainable project instead of pnd and scam each other. I don't think that there always needs to be a looser in this game. Unfortunateley people don't see that and do whole day nothing else than ripping each other off because that's probably the only thing they know.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: