Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] E-HAILING FM - EHFM UTILITY TOKEN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED  (Read 308 times)
chewanz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:39:36 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 08:46:59 AM by chewanz

E-Hailing FM

WHY DO WE INVOLVE IN THIS BUSINESS?
  • No radio that being designed to cater the needs for e-hailing / rideshare / on-demand apps driver (a.k.a The Driver) to listen to
  • Normal terrestrial or online radio station tend to play music and information not related to the driver needs (e-hailing current news/issues, traffic update etc.)

SOLUTION

An Online Radio special for E-Hailing / Rideshare / On-Demand Apps targeted industry for providing a real time information, fresh music and related updates to drivers and their passenger

EHFM TOKEN

• A TOKEN to generate new funding to eHailingFM project. It is a token based on ERC20 token technology. It  is based on Ethereum blockchain and support Native Token Dex.
  • Ready to support any ERC20 based Ethereum wallet. EHFM Utility Token will serve as an internal currency for eHailingFM customers. As eHailingFM grows fast, it will be in a great demand.
  • EHFM Utility Token will also serve as internal payment system and Loyalty Programme and will give benefits to holders, affiliate and bounty rewards, dedicated support and much more features to come.
  • Ethereum based Blockchain technology and partnered with a well known wallet provider. EHFM Token also have a BuyBack Programme.

Check out our ROAD MAP to see how we  are going to grow in future

Follow us on Social Media:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:01:19 AM

Reserved
thecreakers

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:10:07 AM

any bounty or airdrop functionality?
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:12:27 AM

Dear sir,
We have the bounty functionality only .. tq...
thecreakers

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:18:36 AM

So where could I get access to the bounty? Any link or what?

By the way, any suggestion on what wallet shall I use?
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:26:27 AM

Dear sir,

You can access the bounty program at our web http://token.ehailing.fm

As mentioned on the web, our token support a few wallet but we suggest you to use the Coinbase Wallet. Thank you.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

thanks for your video's, so this project not only have a radio stations, but will have ride sharing or online transportation based like Grab, and Gojek?

Btw, you don't need to create new topic, you can move old topics from Altcoins to this board  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
thecreakers

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:20:31 AM

Dear sir,

As mentioned on the web, our token support a few wallet but we suggest you to use the Coinbase Wallet. Thank you.

Thanks for the response. Will try my best on the bounty program.
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

Dear sir,

Thanks for the response. Will try my best on the bounty program.

Welcome sir. Thank you for interested in our Bounty Program.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 02:09:03 PM

Where will you deploy this app first? Or have you already tested this app to a specific area? Any possible bottlenecks that you encountered, in case you already tried? Since hailing or rideshare app is already common nowadays, this might really hit in the market. However, they need to test its usability first.
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:37:15 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:21:21 AM by mprep

thanks for your video's, so this project not only have a radio stations, but will have ride sharing or online transportation based like Grab, and Gojek?

Btw, you don't need to create new topic, you can move old topics from Altcoins to this board  Wink

nope ... eHailingFM is an online radio station and will always be an online radio station with a small twist in technology (after the development of its apps were fully ready). For real ehailing / rideshare apps, please use Uber, Grab, Gojek, Ola, Careem and others.

by the way... thank for the advice on transferring the thread.

Where will you deploy this app first? Or have you already tested this app to a specific area? Any possible bottlenecks that you encountered, in case you already tried? Since hailing or rideshare app is already common nowadays, this might really hit in the market. However, they need to test its usability first.

Dear sir,
We are currently developing the apps (radio apps) using Flutter Language. It's still in Alpha based. The first version on APK has been released by our team to small volunteer group, and it still have a bugs in the codes.

We will try to speed up the development of the apps and send out the beta version by the end of January 2020. Hopefully we can deliver it on that time.

It's easy for everyone to get the coin via our Bounty Program...
We just required some promotion / article write-ups or others which you can proved that you have created it. In which we will disburse the token to the appropriate user.

ehailingFM is a global online radio for e-hailing / rideshare / on-demand apps targeted community. All country will have their own local chapter of ehailingFM handled by local team player. eHailingFM currently have local chapter in Malaysia and Indonesia and expanding to other countries. In order to expand, we are acquiring funding by providing our own token which used for crowd fund. Therefore, we would like to invite our supporter all over the world to backed us up on this project by owning a EHFM token.

What Is EHFM Token?

To generate new source of funding to eHailingFM project. It is a token based on ERC20 token technology. It is based on Ethereum coin and support Native Token Dex.

EHFM Utility Token Value

EHFM Token will serve as a crowd funding and will give benefits for holders, such as ads placement, ads subscription, cashback program, voting for currency listings, affiliate and bounty rewards, dedicated support and much more features to come within eHailingFM ecosystem.

Total Supply : 100,000,000
Total Distribute : 96,000,000
Contract Address : 0xe0fc885564eedf2803647e320552fe0c1d12ba25

Pre-Sale (Private) : 10,000,000
Sale (Public) : 80,000,000
Bounty : 4,000,000
Advisor : 2,000,000
Development : 3,000,000
Founding Members : 1,000,000

Price Per Token (PPT)
Phase 1 Public Sale PPT : 0.00025 ETH (Start : 15th Oct 2019)
Phase 2 Public Sale PPT : 0.00028 ETH (Start : 15th Dec 2019)
BuyBack PPT : 0.00030 ETH (January 2021)
BuyBack PPT : 0.00033 ETH (June 2021)

Soft Cap : 30,000.000
Hard Cap : 80,000,000

For more information and how to join us, please visit our website at https://token.ehailing.fm/

Thank you.

We also have been reviewed on the blockchain eye channel.. please check it out here: https://t.me/blockchain_eye/1510
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 07:00:03 PM

ehailingFM is a global online radio for e-hailing / rideshare / on-demand apps targeted community. All country will have their own local chapter of ehailingFM handled by local team player. eHailingFM currently have local chapter in Malaysia and Indonesia and expanding to other countries. In order to expand, we are acquiring funding by providing our own token which used for crowd fund. Therefore, we would like to invite our supporter all over the world to backed us up on this project by owning a EHFM token.

What Is EHFM Token?

To generate new source of funding to eHailingFM project. It is a token based on ERC20 token technology. It is based on Ethereum coin and support Native Token Dex.

EHFM Utility Token Value

EHFM Token will serve as a crowd funding and will give benefits for holders, such as ads placement, ads subscription, cashback program, voting for currency listings, affiliate and bounty rewards, dedicated support and much more features to come within eHailingFM ecosystem.

Total Supply : 100,000,000
Total Distribute : 96,000,000
Contract Address : 0xe0fc885564eedf2803647e320552fe0c1d12ba25

Pre-Sale (Private) : 10,000,000
Sale (Public) : 80,000,000
Bounty : 4,000,000
Advisor : 2,000,000
Development : 3,000,000
Founding Members : 1,000,000

Price Per Token (PPT)
Phase 1 Public Sale PPT : 0.00025 ETH (Start : 15th Oct 2019)
Phase 2 Public Sale PPT : 0.00028 ETH (Start : 15th Dec 2019)
BuyBack PPT : 0.00030 ETH (January 2021)
BuyBack PPT : 0.00033 ETH (June 2021)

Soft Cap : 30,000.000
Hard Cap : 80,000,000

For more information and how to join us, please visit our website at https://token.ehailing.fm/

Thank you.

Hello, sir, I think it will be easier to get funding by creating an IEO program on the exchange because IEO is very popular now, especially if the EHFM project has a strong reputation of course the community will have a choice and in my opinion this will facilitate the work of getting funds to be funded. do in development

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:37:30 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:22:18 AM by mprep

EHFM has been list @ https://logicdex.pro/#EHFM-ETH

and also on our other base markets

contact me at admin@logicdex.pro or twitter https://twitter.com/The_Logic1 or telegram https://t.me/The_Logic1

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for listing us on the logixdex and other market. Our marketing person will contact you soon. Thank you once again.

Hello, sir, I think it will be easier to get funding by creating an IEO program on the exchange because IEO is very popular now, especially if the EHFM project has a strong reputation of course the community will have a choice and in my opinion this will facilitate the work of getting funds to be funded. do in development

Dear sir,

Thank you for you opinion and advice. We do have plan to launc our IEO in the short time or early next year. Thank you.
lvsca

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 07:11:16 PM

Dear sir,

Thank you for you opinion and advice. We do have plan to launc our IEO in the short time or early next year. Thank you.
if so you still have plenty of time to prepare for the launch of the IEO program for the E-HAILING project, no need to rush to do at least have the main capital and this extensive marketing will be able to succeed

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:48:39 AM

Dear sir,

if so you still have plenty of time to prepare for the launch of the IEO program for the E-HAILING project, no need to rush to do at least have the main capital and this extensive marketing will be able to succeed

Thank you sir. As we mentioned earlier, we are still searching the best IEO platform for use to begin with. Hopefully we can get into it as sooner as possible.
tippytoes

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:34:14 AM

Dear sir,
We are currently developing the apps (radio apps) using Flutter Language. It's still in Alpha based. The first version on APK has been released by our team to small volunteer group, and it still have a bugs in the codes.

We will try to speed up the development of the apps and send out the beta version by the end of January 2020. Hopefully we can deliver it on that time.

But what you mentioned here -

"eHailingFM currently have local chapter in Malaysia and Indonesia and expanding to other countries."

It is not yet the radio app that you are developing for the hailing industry that you are talking about, right? What do you mean by local chapter here? Is eHailingFM already operational in some parts of these countries?
lvsca

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:47:40 AM

Dear sir,

Thank you sir. As we mentioned earlier, we are still searching the best IEO platform for use to begin with. Hopefully we can get into it as sooner as possible.
Yes, choose a large exchange, one of the possible ideas that I give is like the BINANCE, KUCOIN, HUOBI, OKEX, GATE exchanges ... I see that the average IEO carried out in the exchange was very successful, some even a matter of hours IEO sold out sold

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:50:29 AM

[/quote]Yes, choose a large exchange, one of the possible ideas that I give is like the BINANCE, KUCOIN, HUOBI, OKEX, GATE exchanges ... I see that the average IEO carried out in the exchange was very successful, some even a matter of hours IEO sold out sold
[/quote]

Thank you for your suggestions and advice. We will study those exchanges and choose the best. Thank you.
chewanz (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:13:28 AM

EHFM Token is now listed at ForkDelta. ForkDelta is a decentralised Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange. Please visit https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe0fc885564eedf2803647e320552fe0c1d12ba25-ETH to trade with us. Thank you.
tippytoes

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:41:07 AM

EHFM Token is now listed at ForkDelta. ForkDelta is a decentralised Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange. Please visit https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe0fc885564eedf2803647e320552fe0c1d12ba25-ETH to trade with us. Thank you.

How about the development of your app? Is it already fully working on your Malaysia and Indonesia chapters as seen on your website that you have live streaming on those both countries? How about for other neighboring countries?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: