Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take advantage of some systems in the blockchain  (Read 161 times)
the01crow (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:50:40 AM

A long time ago I was seeing that you can create schemes, or forms of organization in which a large number of people can take advantage of how any platform works:

An example of this could be to use content creation platforms, and take advantage of the voting value, to pharm or get tokens.

If you are interested, or wish to propose a method (without resorting to fraud) then go to the following discord: https://discord.gg/uNf6n2h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:23:58 AM

I don't understand what you mean, your explanation wasn't quite clear.. do you mean that you want people to come together to help build each other in platforms that rewards users especially by voting? Like steemit users coming together to create a group whenever they upvote and build each other to earn more?

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

I think OP is promoting his/her discord group. If it's all about content creation involving blockchain through system, it's good to join at your group. Is this all about teaching how to use blockchain or paid subscription is required like some others? After all, there is no free service today, right?

Others may not understand what you are trying to say, maybe you can elaborate more about how those platforms works with the help of your service.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:27:08 AM

A long time ago I was seeing that you can create schemes, or forms of organization in which a large number of people can take advantage of how any platform works:

An example of this could be to use content creation platforms, and take advantage of the voting value, to pharm or get tokens.

If you are interested, or wish to propose a method (without resorting to fraud) then go to the following discord: https://discord.gg/uNf6n2h

Sharing such polls with the community and being able to gather everyone there will produce good results. Indeed, this form itself has such options. However, the important issue is that the community is sensitive and does not hesitate to give its opinion, which we generally do not see.

The discord group you set up is not in English. In this case, it will be difficult to gather community other than locals.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:38:45 AM

Sharing such polls with the community and being able to gather everyone there will produce good results. Indeed, this form itself has such options. However, the important issue is that the community is sensitive and does not hesitate to give its opinion, which we generally do not see.

The discord group you set up is not in English. In this case, it will be difficult to gather community other than locals.
Relative to this post, it really shouldn’t have been posted on this thread, but on the whole the discord platform is really very interesting. I myself am in it and am very pleased with it.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

I think OP is promoting his/her discord group. If it's all about content creation involving blockchain through system, it's good to join at your group. Is this all about teaching how to use blockchain or paid subscription is required like some others? After all, there is no free service today, right?

Others may not understand what you are trying to say, maybe you can elaborate more about how those platforms works with the help of your service.

Maybe we should allot blockchain only to cryptocurrency, because content creation using blockchain will not create any advantages offered by blockchain that is completely suitable only for cryptocurrency. It might be a form of blockchain abuse as well to consider creating technologies using blockchain where other technology is already suitable for it is quite much better.

Or maybe if the OP explains further we can see the advantage that blockchain can provide so community might think deeply about it.
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:30:27 PM

I don't understand what you mean, your explanation wasn't quite clear.. do you mean that you want people to come together to help build each other in platforms that rewards users especially by voting? Like steemit users coming together to create a group whenever they upvote and build each other to earn more?

Well, I meant:

There are platforms for creating content which have voting systems, for example in publish0x users have a voting power of 0.01 $ may seem little, but there is something that makes it beneficial for those who organize, for example how the main structure works and as shown in the section of prominent publications:

As you can see there are sections for topics, bitcoin has up to 3 important publications, ethereum, cryptocurrency news, xlm, litecoin, and above in the red box there are 5 publications, approximately 21 positions available, if you take those places created publications orderly for those topics, a group can take all the prominent position if they publish in a coordinated way, the publications are voted, in this monetizing way the group as such, invidually each one in his account, in function to the quality of the content the idea would be to do good content, it would be stupid to do bad content not to stay there, the strategy consists in creating content and to take those positions to monetize.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1705

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:09:19 PM

Maybe as you mean. Like the steemit platform which is a content platform and can generate tokens for each vote given. Other content platforms such as publish0x which is the latest content platform today and is almost equivalent to steemit, is supported by BAT tokens.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:41:29 PM

I seem to understand the OP. Although, it will be of help to him in many ways, because his group will increase in number and there will be activities. Also, it will help contribute to activities on his different blogs, as well as they blogs of those who join.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:50:35 PM

If this is a Steemit like then I doubt it will take off. Not taking away from the project, but I guess Steemit is way ahead of the pack here. And Discord? I wouldn't trust the service today. Lot's of exploits have been reported lately.

Cybercriminals are doing big business in the gaming chat app Discord

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
the01crow (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:38:22 AM

If this is a Steemit like then I doubt it will take off. Not taking away from the project, but I guess Steemit is way ahead of the pack here. And Discord? I wouldn't trust the service today. Lot's of exploits have been reported lately.

Cybercriminals are doing big business in the gaming chat app Discord

You can't compare steemit with the platforms I propose:

Narrative, uptrennd, publish0x all work in a similar way the vote value is relatively something, to be able to be trending with content and votes of a group, and to make them trending, in publish0x the vote of each user is of 0.01$.

In steemit this strategy is not possible, to be trending you must have a publication greater than 5 usd, or tokens for a trybu, which means investment, and very high, with votes does not reach 5 usd, to be trending in steemit is difficult, before you bought votes, now you get negative, flag for trying to promote your publication (by the way now criticize the quality of the publication if you use bot service...), to receive a high vote in steemit is a matter of luck or connections with curators some function as a kind of mafia.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: