Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3770 times)
cuegefosemp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:21:07 PM

How many users has the Smiles app been able to attract at the moment of operation? I understand that this should be a major participant in the financial sector.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:01:55 AM

The project continues to expand the list of countries for the app. I think this may affect the interest of large investors. What part of the tokens involved in the ICO?

Total Number of Tokens: 1,000,000,000 DWC
Distribution at IEO: 500,000,000 DWC.

Financial freedom

Let's look at the statistics: two billion people around the world do not have access to a Bank account or financial institution, and are forced to use alternative payment methods for transactions.

What does that say? It says about the imperfection of the financial system, which makes it difficult for a huge number of people around the world to make simple financial transactions.

After analyzing the situation, our team realized that the need for alternative ways to obtain funds and conduct various transactions! Understanding the importance of the rapid development of technology, we want everyone in any even the smallest city have the opportunity make the necessary transactions and much more, and do it when it is necessary.

Instead of using the existing banking infrastructure, we had successfully built a platform that allows direct remittances to countries such as Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and etc. Platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.

As a mobile money transfer service “Smiles,” the service provides a money transfer service using a smartphone based application. This application has been offering real-time, low-cost, and 24-hour availability service based on our original platform.

The modern world – is primarily a financial freedom, the ability to have easy and quick access to money anywhere in the world.

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

clawiznebaf

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:35:55 AM

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?

I think that each exchange has its own conditions for registering investors. Just need to wait for information about the partner.

Now the whole list of IEO partners is not yet known, but it seems to me that it is necessary to focus on the registration conditions that were for the first round.
Giogeo777

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:15:05 AM

Interest in the token will grow if the project can continue to expand the list of categories of investment projects. I hope that soon the team will be able to present the first results.
bingroundlefbuff

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:35:33 AM

the project is developing. I saw the road map.Would you like to know about the availability of partner agreements with reputable exchanges for listing?

As far as I know, the project is now at the stage of finding partners for a new round of IEO, but the first listing took place on the DigiFinex exchange.
faineslokak

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:58:18 AM

I saw an article that the project postponed the opening time of the second round of IEO. What is the reason for this situation?

It seems to me that the project is looking for active investors who may be interested in large investments.
Giogeo777

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:13:10 PM

Access to the application in different languages, it is really an opportunity to acquire more new customers. Will the list continue to expand?
bingroundlefbuff

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

With the help of your application I will be able to profit from investment projects, and this is with the help of a token and no other currency will be used?

This is a well-built strategy to attract foreign investors. The token is very relevant, it seems to me.

In WP, the Digital wallet project reveals a solution to the investment problem for foreign citizens by providing cryptocurrency as an investment destination.

I think that the constant interest in this token can ensure a high interest of investors in high-quality projects. How exactly will their liquidity be checked?
faineslokak

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:54:14 PM

When working with the app, I think it will be interesting to see the number of active participants.How many customers have you been able to attract at the moment to work Smiles?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:33:06 PM

Meet the team: Founder & CEO of Digital Wallet Group Eiji Miyakawa

Today we would like you to meet our Founder & CEO of Digital Wallet Group Eiji Miyakawa!

Former Sony Corporation General Manager in Global Cloud Platform Development and Management Department. To create Mobile Wallet business, launched FeliCa Networks as a joint venture company with NTT DoCoMo. After the realization of the development and introduction of Mobile NFC and electronic money in Japan, Europe and United States, resigned from Sony and founded Digital Wallet Group. He is also qualified as lawyer and consequently has a thorough knowledge of rules, regulations and laws about this field of service.

Digital Wallet Team has become a successful Fintech Company that has strength in both technology and regulations of law with an excellent engineering team. We believe that a strong, driven, professional team provides the unbreakable backbone that can build up strength to maintain sustainment and ensure lasting viability in its project. So Eiji Miyakawa and Digital Wallet Team will be glad to talk to you about anything regarding DWC!

nicky20

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:43:44 AM

DWC is an ERC20 token. The team has set the goal of creating a global digital currency. DWC is not only a transactional currency, but an investment vehicle as well. Having said that, here’s what else you need to know about the token and our upcoming IEO:

Token Transaction Currency: Ethereum (ETH) Bitcoin(XBT);
Token Price 1 DWC = 0.10 US dollars;
Minimum Sales Target including Pre-Sale: 10,000,000 US dollars equivalent
Total Number of Tokens: 1,000,000,000 DWC
Distribution at IEO: 500,000,000 DWC.
Want to learn more? Take a look at our White Paper: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

https://c.radikal.ru/c13/1910/a8/7d5261e750ec.jpg

Am I correct, the presale is already complete? What will be the value of the token in the next round of the main sale?
bandneveabto

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:59:46 AM

I would like to know what kind of profit are we talking about for the participants of the Digital wallet when investing in joint development?
darapharba

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:24:20 AM

How many users has the Smiles app been able to attract at the moment of operation? I understand that this should be a major participant in the financial sector.

The application was able to win a large number of Japanese customers, and take a leading position in the financial services market among remittances. And I think the list will increase even more after IEO.
fullmao

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:46:00 AM

I think the result of the development of the platform depends on the quality of the team. They must provide the platform with reliable and profitable assets.
sancgramitlo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:06:47 AM

Financial freedom

Let's look at the statistics: two billion people around the world do not have access to a Bank account or financial institution, and are forced to use alternative payment methods for transactions.

What does that say? It says about the imperfection of the financial system, which makes it difficult for a huge number of people around the world to make simple financial transactions.

After analyzing the situation, our team realized that the need for alternative ways to obtain funds and conduct various transactions! Understanding the importance of the rapid development of technology, we want everyone in any even the smallest city have the opportunity make the necessary transactions and much more, and do it when it is necessary.

Instead of using the existing banking infrastructure, we had successfully built a platform that allows direct remittances to countries such as Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and etc. Platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.

As a mobile money transfer service “Smiles,” the service provides a money transfer service using a smartphone based application. This application has been offering real-time, low-cost, and 24-hour availability service based on our original platform.

The modern world – is primarily a financial freedom, the ability to have easy and quick access to money anywhere in the world.

https://a.radikal.ru/a21/1911/44/8bbeeab46d1d.jpg

I think that innovative solutions will help to activate the part of investors who have not previously participated in this process, because of the difficulties for foreign citizens.
nghibu

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:29:16 AM

I read that the first investment project will be launched this year. Is there a limit on the amount of investment for the first asset?
arununnog

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:49:26 AM

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?

I think that each exchange has its own conditions for registering investors. Just need to wait for information about the partner.

Now the whole list of IEO partners is not yet known, but it seems to me that it is necessary to focus on the registration conditions that were for the first round.

It seems to me that you just need to wait for the presentation of the conditions. I am confident that the project will provide all the necessary information in a timely manner.
chappomabeen

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:09:29 PM

Interest in the token will grow if the project can continue to expand the list of categories of investment projects. I hope that soon the team will be able to present the first results.

This will happen in 2019. In any case, such a plan has already been presented for the Philippines. This will be interesting for token holders.
pullman4973

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:25:45 PM

How will the payment of income from investments for participants take place? Is it annual profits or quarterly payments?
arununnog

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:46:53 PM

I think the team has chosen a great plan to grow the platform's profits. Thanks to the token, you can use large resources for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: