Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3753 times)
wholciohanro

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:45:55 PM

With the help of your application I will be able to profit from investment projects, and this is with the help of a token and no other currency will be used?

This is a well-built strategy to attract foreign investors. The token is very relevant, it seems to me.

In WP, the Digital wallet project reveals a solution to the investment problem for foreign citizens by providing cryptocurrency as an investment destination.

I think that the constant interest in this token can ensure a high interest of investors in high-quality projects. How exactly will their liquidity be checked?

I see that the project is supported by large financial structures. Perhaps they will be able to ensure the high quality of the submitted projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arununnog

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:22:51 AM

I would like to know how some of the tokens for the team will be distributed. Is there a blocking period for selling them?
Dimdirol

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

I see that the project is supported by large financial structures. Perhaps they will be able to ensure the high quality of the submitted projects.

I think Asia United Bank is a very promising partner that can become a reliable participant for cooperation between DWC and investment funds.
wholciohanro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:00:10 AM

I think the team has chosen a great plan to grow the platform's profits. Thanks to the token, you can use large resources for investment.

Companies are now seeking access to lists of active investors. I think the DWC will be able to create a major platform to find them.
lexakopylov

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:22:41 AM

I think each token will be able to bring a profit from investing in new projects several times higher than when trading on the exchange. Agriculture in Asia is actively developing, and I see a good prospect for myself.
arununnog

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:43:48 AM

How will the payment of income from investments for participants take place? Is it annual profits or quarterly payments?

I think that during the testing of the prototype, the team will have a better understanding of the plan of work with investors.
wholciohanro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:01:45 AM

Interest in the token will grow if the project can continue to expand the list of categories of investment projects. I hope that soon the team will be able to present the first results.

This will happen in 2019. In any case, such a plan has already been presented for the Philippines. This will be interesting for token holders.

It seems to me that now the interest in the token is more related to trading on the exchange. For the long term, it is still difficult to understand the timing of the implementation of the platform.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:31:06 AM

Digital Wallet - fair wallet wervice for international citizens. What is the mean of wervice this is new kind of crypto term or there is just typo mistake you want to write Service than please make it correct.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
mouthtzacapxoft

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:56:25 PM

Does the project hold any competitions for its community? I'd like to keep up with the latest news.
membwelfingfirs

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:29:12 PM

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?

I think that each exchange has its own conditions for registering investors. Just need to wait for information about the partner.

Now the whole list of IEO partners is not yet known, but it seems to me that it is necessary to focus on the registration conditions that were for the first round.

It seems to me that you just need to wait for the presentation of the conditions. I am confident that the project will provide all the necessary information in a timely manner.

I am ready to participate in the purchase of the token, but I want to understand where the price will be better for me and what is the minimum amount for investors.
Psycho Fish

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:56:12 PM

The project has a quality idea to expand its functions. This will help open up different countries to small investors.
riocaliphy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:17:50 PM

Registration of users of the application will be free for participants who want to join the investment program?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:04:16 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 09:14:21 AM by dwcproject

How many users has the Smiles app been able to attract at the moment of operation? I understand that this should be a major participant in the financial sector.

Number of Smiles users are currently around 100,000 with 80% rate of repeaters.

I saw an article that the project postponed the opening time of the second round of IEO. What is the reason for this situation?

The market went down and we decided to wait for a while

In order to buy your token there are KYC conditions for early IEO members?

The conditions depends on the exchange

The business model of investment service offered by this project, I think, will be interesting to see in action. Which region will be presented first?

Currently we have some events with private investors. DWC Events for the public will be announced soon.
For Smiles Mobile Remittance, we join as major sponsor on foreign events in Japan. You may be interested to join us there.

Digital Wallet project is something more than just a financial service!

It’s time to tell you about the goal we have set for ourselves! As a first step, we have built a platform that users can send money directly to other countries at any time of the day, seven days a week via their mobile phones. But the Digital Wallet project is something more than just a financial service!

Digital Wallet Project plans to expand in the following three areas.

Digital Wallet Token

Issue Digital Wallet Token (DWC) based on ERC20 format. Not only will we develop services in each country, but we will introduce new services by abiding to local laws and regulations.

Deployment of Wallet Service

Expand our wallet services platform such as mobile money transfer to Asian countries besides Japan.

Investment Service

Invest in early stage development projects, agricultural projects and the likes in major Asian countries making such investment services available to International Citizens.
Do you want to know more? Click on the link: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

membwelfingfirs

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:43:35 AM

Registration of users of the application will be free for participants who want to join the investment program?

Now in most of the projects registration is free, but the use of functions may require certain resources. For DWC, it is a token when participating in an investment.
Bertin

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:08:25 PM

The project has a quality idea to expand its functions. This will help open up different countries to small investors.

This is profitable for both the company and customers. So I think the project team is developing a quality business idea.
riocaliphy

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

I would like to clarify how the distribution of tokens occurs after the completion of the investment collection. How many tokens are distributed to developers?
emehnabsupp

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:52:45 PM

It seems to me that you just need to wait for the presentation of the conditions. I am confident that the project will provide all the necessary information in a timely manner.

I am ready to participate in the purchase of the token, but I want to understand where the price will be better for me and what is the minimum amount for investors.
[/quote]

DigiFinex has already held a listing of the DWC. I think it's also a good way to join early investors while the project continues to develop.
membwelfingfirs

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:36:52 PM

Does the project hold any competitions for its community? I'd like to keep up with the latest news.

There are no recent events related to encouraging the community to invest or receive free tokens.
pertipondni

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:17:18 PM

I think your Smiles service is very important for migrant workers. After placing the investment functions, the project will be able to collect a new category of clients. It looks like it's going to be a massive project.
tiomerleting

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:08:47 PM

Interest in the token will grow if the project can continue to expand the list of categories of investment projects. I hope that soon the team will be able to present the first results.

This will happen in 2019. In any case, such a plan has already been presented for the Philippines. This will be interesting for token holders.

It seems to me that now the interest in the token is more related to trading on the exchange. For the long term, it is still difficult to understand the timing of the implementation of the platform.

Well, I think it's also a good start to buy a token. In the process of trading, you can understand the long-term investment opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: