Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3760 times)
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:39:31 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 02:32:23 AM by dwcproject

The imperfection of the financial system

For people in many countries it is absolutely common practice to make transfers, pay bills, conduct various transactions. However, what is easy to do, let's say, in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi, just going to any Bank on a nearby street,  is absolutely impossible to do in a remote location from the big cities somewhere, say, in Cambodia or Malaysia.

By the way, about Asian countries, probably a few people know that various political and social problems - strongly pushed some Asian countries from economic development. In fact, putting them on one step with the African States, where residents have to make a lot of effort to make, for example, money transfer to relatives in another city.

After analyzing the situation, our team realized that the need for alternative ways to obtain funds and conduct various transactions!  As the first step, we have built a platform that users can send money directly to other countries at any time for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through your mobile phones. That mobile remittance service “Smiles”! We are scheduling to make this a widely used infrastructure in each country.

Interested? Learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

Registration of users of the application will be free for participants who want to join the investment program?

Basically yes.  Some investment service will be special and limited for some users.

Does the project hold any competitions for its community? I'd like to keep up with the latest news.

Not now

I would like to know how some of the tokens for the team will be distributed. Is there a blocking period for selling them?
Not decided, but it will be the case.  Lock up period will be beyond 12 months.
tiomerleting

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

When the project has already managed to gather a base of active clients, I think that all of them can become potential investors for DWC. This is a great strategy for expanding the feature list.
pertipondni

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:23:46 AM

I see that the project is supported by large financial structures. Perhaps they will be able to ensure the high quality of the submitted projects.

I think Asia United Bank is a very promising partner that can become a reliable participant for cooperation between DWC and investment funds.

Their partnership has already started in the Philippines, so now I think we will see rapid development of the project in this country.
ballnensniscu

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:31:10 AM

I see that the token has started to rise in price. I hope this is due to the growing interest in the app and the approaching launch phase of the investment feature.
protokhaute

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:45:07 PM

The imperfection of the financial system

For people in many countries it is absolutely common practice to make transfers, pay bills, conduct various transactions. However, what is easy to do, let's say, in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi, just going to any Bank on a nearby street,is absolutely impossible to do in a remote location from the big cities somewhere, say, in Cambodia or Malaysia.

By the way, about Asian countries, probably a few people know that various political and social problems - strongly pushed some Asian countries from economic development. In fact, putting them on one step with the African States, where residents have to make a lot of effort to make, for example, money transfer to relatives in another city.

After analyzing the situation, our team realized that the need for alternative ways to obtain funds and conduct various transactions!As the first step, we have built a platform that users can send money directly to other countries at any time for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through your mobile phones. That mobile remittance service “Smiles”! We are scheduling to make this a widely used infrastructure in each country.

Interested? Learn more: https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

https://a.radikal.ru/a09/1911/60/cc7ddb42c4a2.jpg

I think there are still many countries that are in dire need of such a service as Smiles. And the active work of the team will expand the list of regions for the application.
nosgeletphy

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

It seems to me that now the interest in the token is more related to trading on the exchange. For the long term, it is still difficult to understand the timing of the implementation of the platform.

Well, I think it's also a good start to buy a token. In the process of trading, you can understand the long-term investment opportunity.

I will do so. I see the commitment of the DWC team. The token will generate excellent profits, if the investment funds will be of interest to customers.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:02:42 PM

According to research, DWC is among the best players in the global money transfer market. I think the launch of IEO for such a reputable company can raise a large investment fund.
heucribadhe

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

I think your Smiles service is very important for migrant workers. After placing the investment functions, the project will be able to collect a new category of clients. It looks like it's going to be a massive project.

I think that not only for migrant workers, but also customers in countries where access to financial institutions is still difficult.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:19:13 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 09:34:14 AM by dwcproject

Why people around the world can't always use the services of banks?

Often it is not even the fact that banks in any region are located hundreds of kilometers away, the problem is a rigid bureaucratic system.
Today in the age of fast, supernova technologies credit organizations hardly introduce these innovations in their work. It is not easy for such organizations to change the system established over the years, and it happens that the management does not see any sense in this at all.

What's the end result? The result is a system that has many disadvantages:

- long time of consideration of the application and decision-making;
- lack of financial instruments for urgent needs;
- territorial limitation;
- low level of technological progress in all operations.

And this is only a small part of what many potential customers of banks have to face.
What do we offer to society? Instead of using the existing banking infrastructure, we had successfully built a platform that allows direct remittances to many countries.

Digital Wallet Group has launched Global Money Transfer Service via Mobile Wallet. We have built a platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.  Digital Wallet has been working the Asian financial services market for over 5 years! We are one of the few cryptocurrency projects to be expanding upon an already functioning business. We have the experience of building successful businesses, and we will give all and more to take project to success!

Do you want to know more? https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

Digital Wallet's Smiles Mobile Remittance & Smiles Career joins foreign events as a Major Sponsor. Recent events we sponsored this November are Tabligh Akbar (Indonesian event) and Phil Fiesta Tokai (Filipino Event).

At the event, The team assisted the community and bring knowledge about the better way to send money to their home countries. Smiles did not miss this chance to give prizes to new and existing customers of this service. Digital Wallet is commited engaged directly to our customers in festive and fun way!

https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/bringing-smiles-to-the-phil-fiesta-tokai-2019
https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/smiles-mobile-remittance-booth-in-tabligh-akbar-event

nosgeletphy

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

Early investors were able to profit from a quick sale on the exchange after the listing, but now I think it's time for those who want to profit from investing not only in the development of the feature, but already in projects with the DWC.
heucribadhe

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:17:42 PM

Does the project hold any competitions for its community? I'd like to keep up with the latest news.

There are no recent events related to encouraging the community to invest or receive free tokens.

I think that now token trading on the exchange is very active, and there is no need to encourage traders, they already make a profit.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:33:57 PM

I do not understand, to pay for the services of the app I will need to pay if I use the investing feature?
heucribadhe

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:54:19 PM

It seems to me that you just need to wait for the presentation of the conditions. I am confident that the project will provide all the necessary information in a timely manner.

I am ready to participate in the purchase of the token, but I want to understand where the price will be better for me and what is the minimum amount for investors.

DigiFinex has already held a listing of the DWC. I think it's also a good way to join early investors while the project continues to develop.
[/quote]

I agree with you. I have now bought a few tokens to see how the exchange works. I think it's possible that IEO will bring the project even more customers who are willing to work with DWC for investment.
nosgeletphy

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:30:51 PM

I am glad to see the activity of traders on the exchange. I hope that the list of investors will be expanded by the launch of new features, and it will be possible to successfully sell my tokens.
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:50:32 PM

Among the partners I saw Asia United Bank. Is this the only Bank you plan to partner with in the Philippines?
heucribadhe

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:13:43 PM

I read the Asian region's statistics on remittances. I think this is a very large market that Smiles can occupy, thanks to its updated list of features.
meipophyco

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:31:32 PM

The Digital Wallet project has offered good features for its token, but I would like to see the details of implementing this idea. Will the WP be updated?
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:52:32 PM

What financial companies does your project cooperate with in Vietnam and Indonesia for money transfer function?
heucribadhe

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:13:19 PM

As I understand it, the project has high rates of profitability of the application. And it speaks about the qualification of the company's team. I hope that the reputation of the DWC founder will help attract only quality assets for the app.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:33:25 PM

Can I find out how much of the tokens you were able to sell during the first round of IEO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: