Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3760 times)
heucribadhe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:53:33 PM

At what stage of your project can ensure the sale of assets in the secondary market?
protokhaute

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:13:45 PM

Is there any information about the list of countries in which you will be able to offer new wallet services?
heucribadhe

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:59:10 AM

What level of authentication is required to register an account in your app?
protokhaute

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

I still do not understand why Estonia was the beginning of the expansion of the project to Europe. Does this country have advantages or less competition?
nosgeletphy

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:42:56 AM

Is there any information about the list of countries in which you will be able to offer new wallet services?
If you are talking about the placement of investment assets, there has not yet been information about all the regions available for this. But among the first is the Philippines.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:59:25 AM

We see the potential of cryptocurrencies

The world economy is shifting towards the digital realm. The old economic system is shifting towards digital, and the transformation is found primarily in the advent of cryptocurrencies that are set to replace the traditional money.
We see the potential of cryptocurrency to be a universal financial platform and an alternative to traditional money!

The team has set the goal of creating a global digital currency. DWC is a crypto currency under Digital Wallet Corporation.

DWC Token was introduced to public last August 28, 2019. With the initial Token Price of 1 DWC = 0.10 USDT, the DWC Token value reached 6x more within a month!

DWC is not only a transactional currency, but an investment vehicle as well.
Token will be used as an investment fund for the service of International Citizens, who are presently using Digital Wallet.

It is specifically planned for the following purposes:
1. Mobile Wallet Service Expansion
2. Investment Service for International Citizens
3. DWC Token listing and marketing

We are sure that cryptocurrencies are the future of the global financial market and we want to create a service that will make digital currencies more accessible to a wider audience!

Want to learn more? Take a look at our White Paper: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

spasretagard

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:02:41 AM

At what stage of your project can ensure the sale of assets in the secondary market?

I did not see in the description of such an opportunity for customers. Let's first wait for the launch of investment services to see what DWC development will be presented for the new stages.
protokhaute

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

I've seen you participate in events, and as a sponsor.What event is DWC planning to attend or possibly host for its community?I am interested to know about this in advance.
spasretagard

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:07:10 AM

I see that the project is supported by large financial structures. Perhaps they will be able to ensure the high quality of the submitted projects.

I think Asia United Bank is a very promising partner that can become a reliable participant for cooperation between DWC and investment funds.

Their partnership has already started in the Philippines, so now I think we will see rapid development of the project in this country.
Just about to ask if it already started in Philippines, is there an article or feedback from Filipinos regarding this project will be happy to read and to see if I can refer to the friends living from Japan. Just saw this project, will research if it's much better to do remittances here.

You may be interested in an article about an event recently held for the Filipino community with Smiles.
https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/bringing-smiles-to-the-phil-fiesta-tokai-2019
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

As I understand it, the project has high rates of profitability of the application. And it speaks about the qualification of the company's team. I hope that the reputation of the DWC founder will help attract only quality assets for the app.

In the Japanese market, the company has already gained a lot of trust of customers, this is confirmed by their number. so I think you're right, the reputation of the founder of the application will attract promising investment projects.
spasretagard

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Can you explain to me how DWC service will be implemented in online stores in different countries? Will your token be able to participate in this?
delopibo

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:11:24 PM

It seems to me that you just need to wait for the presentation of the conditions. I am confident that the project will provide all the necessary information in a timely manner.

I am ready to participate in the purchase of the token, but I want to understand where the price will be better for me and what is the minimum amount for investors.

I agree with you. I have now bought a few tokens to see how the exchange works. I think it's possible that IEO will bring the project even more customers who are willing to work with DWC for investment.

Well, I think that among the traders of course there are a large number of those who are willing to invest with a long-term perspective.Moreover, the project has a fairly quick stage to start updating the app.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:22:18 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 06:14:17 AM by dwcproject

I do not understand, to pay for the services of the app I will need to pay if I use the investing feature?

We will privide investment service with return of 10%, for insttance.  And we manage that service with fee, like investment trust or REIT

Among the partners I saw Asia United Bank. Is this the only Bank you plan to partner with in the Philippines?

Besides Asia United Bank, we are in partnership of Development Bank of the Philippines (PH second largest state-owned bank). We haven't yet discussed the next Philippine bank we consider partnership. But of course we want to further expand our partnership to provide more convenience and service to our customers.

The Digital Wallet project has offered good features for its token, but I would like to see the details of implementing this idea. Will the WP be updated?

Yes the White Paper will be updated soon. We will announce once it is updated.

What financial companies does your project cooperate with in Vietnam and Indonesia for money transfer function?

We are in partnership of Sacombank Vietnam and PT Agung Remittance Global Indonesia.

Already we listed at DigiFinex and plan to list our token to other exchanges

Our plan is major Asian countries, Australia, EU, US.  And already we executed for Philippines by acquisition of a fintech company and obtained license from the Central Bank of Philippines
AWFHM

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:33:50 PM

I think it will be easy for the Smiles app to enter the mobile payments market for online purchases with the list of customers that the app has already received. Now the topic of e-commerce is very relevant.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:17:09 PM

DWC is going global through

We are one of the few cryptocurrency projects to be expanding upon an already functioning business. It’s time to tell you about the other goals we have set for ourselves!

The Digital Wallet Group will issue an ERC20 standard token — DWC to facilitate remittance transfers in accordance with local financial laws and regulations. At later development stages of the project, DWC will incorporate a co-investment vehicle into their architecture allowing platform users to seamlessly participate in large scale investment projects such as land, farm, condominium or office building development to later reap financial benefits from the sale or lease of the aforementioned assets.

DWC project represents a superb case where a successfully operating fintech company is expanding its operations and is implementing cryptocurrencies!

For more detailed project information, refer to the official Digital Wallet Project whitepaper: https://www.dwcproject.com/white-paper

boybihother

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:04:38 AM

I think it will be easy for the Smiles app to enter the mobile payments market for online purchases with the list of customers that the app has already received. Now the topic of e-commerce is very relevant.

I agree with you, but it is important for the activity of the application around the world. I'd like to see the names of the first contributors to understand the app's plans for these features.
TekMuzik

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:44:32 PM

As I understand it, the project has high rates of profitability of the application. And it speaks about the qualification of the company's team. I hope that the reputation of the DWC founder will help attract only quality assets for the app.

In the Japanese market, the company has already gained a lot of trust of customers, this is confirmed by their number. so I think you're right, the reputation of the founder of the application will attract promising investment projects.

The DWC company's profit confirms the success of the app management, and I think there is confidence in such a project to implement the implementation of the roadmap.
viegramcotdea

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:31:48 PM

I've seen you participate in events, and as a sponsor.What event is DWC planning to attend or possibly host for its community?I am interested to know about this in advance.

I read that the project is entering the European market. And I would like to know if something is planned for potential clients in Estonia?
viegramcotdea

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:09:54 PM

I did not see in the description of such an opportunity for customers. Let's first wait for the launch of investment services to see what DWC development will be presented for the new stages.

I hope to learn about these features before, because it is difficult to understand how profitable this project is for foreign investors. I read that WP will be updated soon. This will bring some clarity.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:17:23 AM

There is always a story behind sending money to families

We have built a platform that users can send money directly to other countries at any time of the day, seven days a week via their mobile phones. Why did we come up with this application and launch it? According to Digital Wallet Corporation`s founder and president, Eiji Miyakawa «There is always a story behind sending money to families: various backgrounds, stories, wishes, and gratitude involved.  We are keen to deliver heart-warming emotions and appreciation together.  This service springs forth from our strong motivation to offer mobile-centric remittance service for global citizens living apart from family and friends.»

And we want to unleash additional features. We plan to:

- Issue Digital Wallet Token (DWC) on the ERC20 standard. Not only will we develop services in each country, but introduce new services by conforming to local laws and regulations.
- Expand our wallet services platform such as mobile money transfer to Asian countries besides Japan.
- Integrate an investment service that will allow international users to invest into various projects and enjoy dividends!

The Digital Wallet project is something more than just a financial service!

You can learn more about Digital Wallet on our project’s website at https://www.dwcproject.com/eng
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: