Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3760 times)
TekMuzik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:47:17 AM

At what stage of your project can ensure the sale of assets in the secondary market?

I did not see in the description of such an opportunity for customers. Let's first wait for the launch of investment services to see what DWC development will be presented for the new stages.

I hope to learn about these features before, because it is difficult to understand how profitable this project is for foreign investors. I read that WP will be updated soon. This will bring some clarity.

I am currently interested in the question of continuing IEO. What is the bonus structure and what is the token price if you know?
TekMuzik

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:28:27 PM

It is interesting to understand how many customers the application can get during the next year of operation. After all, the consumption of the DWC token depends on their number to a greater extent.
viegramcotdea

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:30:38 AM

You may be interested in an article about an event recently held for the Filipino community with Smiles.
https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/bringing-smiles-to-the-phil-fiesta-tokai-2019

I see the team implementing a great strategy to engage new clients to transfer money with Smiles. And how is the promotion of the idea of a token for an investment function?

The token is traded on the exchange, and I think the work to attract new investors for the Smiles application has moved into an active phase, because testing of the prototype is already underway.

This is good, for me the success of the team is important in accordance with the terms specified in the roadmap , and I hope to see the first investment project this year.
TekMuzik

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:52:43 AM

When expanding the list of countries that will participate in remittances, will the number of regions that the project can represent in the investment function expand?

I think the team should only consider promising regions in order to have profitable projects with fairly quick payback periods. So DWC will get a big demand for their services.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:34:17 AM

We have great news!

Digital Wallet Corporation (“DWC”) and PLDT Japan GK (“PLDT”) have signed an agreement to boost DWC’s services to Filipino migrants in Japan by providing the option to settle bills coming from the Philippines through the Smiles Mobile Remittance app.

This bills payment option will ease the financial burden of Filipino migrants and their families back at home as they can now settle their financial responsibilities anywhere-anytime, with the use of their mobile phones.

Additionally, users of the Smiles app will be able to send mobile top-up credits that will enable their loved ones to contact each other with ease. Both bills payment and mobile top-up credits will be powered by Vortex of PLDT Global that would enable the Smiles App to facilitate such services.

Understanding the importance of the rapid development of technology, we want everyone in any even the smallest city have the opportunity make the necessary transactions and much more, and do it when it is necessary!

https://www.dwcproject.com/news/pldt-and-dwc-inks-partnership-to-boost-services-for-ofws-in-japan

TekMuzik

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:01:49 AM

I've seen you participate in events, and as a sponsor.What event is DWC planning to attend or possibly host for its community?I am interested to know about this in advance.

I read that the project is entering the European market. And I would like to know if something is planned for potential clients in Estonia?

As far as I understand correctly, the DWC team is now conducting business negotiations in this region. I think that the activities for the community will be held after the completion of the work to attract partners.

Is there any information on why Estonia attracted the DWC's attention? This region has great needs for money transfers from Japan?

Probably, the team explored this market in order to make a decision on cooperation with this region. And how will the list of European countries continue to expand? What will their addition depend on?
viegramcotdea

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:23:51 AM

I am waiting for details on how the token will participate in the work of the funds. I think the time when the team will reveal these conditions could be very important for traders as the demand for DWC will grow.
julie08

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:39:57 AM

I see DWC continuing to improve the money transfer app. And I have not seen such proposals before. I hope that the team will be able to qualitatively complete the launch of investment functions.

Let's see how the launch of new features will be held, now it is difficult to understand the demand for these services among those who are already registered in the application. It seems to me that investment projects will be of interest to those participants who are already actively using the digital currency, as it is easier for them to assess the potential of the token.
julie08

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Asian countries will attract excellent investments for the development of their regions, using small investors and this is in my opinion a great idea, as there is confidence in making a profit. What profit can your clients make?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:08:42 AM

I wanted to know in what currency the money transfer is made in your application? Will users be able to use the token to pay for transactions?

Base currency of our money remittance app is Japanese Yen. In the future, we plan to expand to use DWC Token for the transactions. But for now, a customer may cash-in to Smiles Wallet using Bank ATM, Over the counter, or Online Banking.

Want to learn more about our project? Watch the video now!

We have already created a platform where users can send and receive money directly to each other across borders any time using a mobile phone.

We’re only getting started! Now the team is working on additional features for the platform. And we have the experience of building successful businesses, and we will give our 100% and more to take DWC to success!

Want to learn more about our project?  Watch the video now!

https://youtu.be/RongUBCnvL0

dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:33:09 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 07:37:06 AM by dwcproject

I see that the project is supported by large financial structures. Perhaps they will be able to ensure the high quality of the submitted projects.

I think Asia United Bank is a very promising partner that can become a reliable participant for cooperation between DWC and investment funds.

Their partnership has already started in the Philippines, so now I think we will see rapid development of the project in this country.
Just about to ask if it already started in Philippines, is there an article or feedback from Filipinos regarding this project will be happy to read and to see if I can refer to the friends living from Japan. Just saw this project, will research if it's much better to do remittances here.

Hi there. You can check out Smiles Mobile Remittance PH page ang check out the reviews from Filipino customers of our Mobile Remittance App. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/smiles.remit.ph

Is there any information on why Estonia attracted the DWC's attention? This region has great needs for money transfers from Japan?

Estonia, being the most advanced digital society in the world suits well with the nature of our business - Digital. And being part of EU, we can service a lot of migrants in Europe through EU`s passporting license which we plan to secure.

I am interested in the DWC business model for investment. Will your Fund inform the community about investment projects or will participants only know about the total amount of assets and the amount of dividends?

Information related to our investment projects are shared to participants. Interested community members may inquire and be provided with relevant information.
julie08

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:42:21 AM

The trust of customers to Smiles has already been confirmed by the work of the application, with such a reputation, the project has the opportunity to attract affluent buyers of the token to work with new features. When do you plan to launch them?
Babai1981

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:40:05 PM

Asian countries will attract excellent investments for the development of their regions, using small investors and this is in my opinion a great idea, as there is confidence in making a profit. What profit can your clients make?

I think that the amount of dividends will depend on each individual project, and probably this information will be provided only after the registration of assets in the application.
lithium27february

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:25:34 PM

When expanding the list of countries that will participate in remittances, will the number of regions that the project can represent in the investment function expand?

I think the team should only consider promising regions in order to have profitable projects with fairly quick payback periods. So DWC will get a big demand for their services.

I'm only interested in short-term projects. I would like to have a quick return on profits, because the DWC token is also an investment that requires money.

I think it is difficult to find projects with a short-term perspective for such sphere as agriculture, but it is necessary to wait for the response of the project team after the investment function is placed in the application.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:40:49 PM

I see DWC continuing to improve the money transfer app. And I have not seen such proposals before. I hope that the team will be able to qualitatively complete the launch of investment functions.

Let's see how the launch of new features will be held, now it is difficult to understand the demand for these services among those who are already registered in the application. It seems to me that investment projects will be of interest to those participants who are already actively using the digital currency, as it is easier for them to assess the potential of the token.

Well, I hope that the simplicity of the application will allow DWC to join and new customers who have not previously used crypto to work. With the expansion of this app there are great prospects for getting their attention.
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:57:05 PM

I saw in the roadmap the quick launch times of the updated features. Already now began their designing ? Who can participate in the testing, if possible?
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

I am waiting for details on how the token will participate in the work of the funds. I think the time when the team will reveal these conditions could be very important for traders as the demand for DWC will grow.

I agree with you. I hope that by the end of the IEO I will be able to determine my strategy regarding the purchase of the token, thanks to the news from the team about the regions and investment conditions.
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:32:38 PM

I wanted to know in what currency the money transfer is made in your application? Will users be able to use the token to pay for transactions?

I would like to see more features for the token, because the demand for it in the application depends on customers who would be able to use it to work with different functions.

The first and main opportunity to increase the liquidity of the token at the moment is described as the prospect of working with the updated features of the application. I hope that the team will provide a strategy that will attract the attention of both small investors and large ones, so that many projects will want to cooperate with the Fund.
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:20:23 AM

Meet the team!

Today we would like you to meet the Executive VP of Digital Wallet Corporation – Alex Rapi Milan. He’s a real professional in the financial sector. We are very glad to have him on board, especially with his track record: he was responsible for global banking services all over the world with long-standing banking and financial exposures and experiences. Former Europe Managing Director of Philippine National Bank responsible for the European region. A financial service professional who has been involved in global money transfer services for many years.

We’ll continue introducing our team so that you know the people behind the project. We value transparency and openness, and we want to make it clear that we are always ready to answer your questions!

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: