Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3756 times)
teghighnensgryg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:31:04 AM

Meet the team!

Today we would like you to meet the Executive VP of Digital Wallet Corporation – Alex Rapi Milan. He’s a real professional in the financial sector. We are very glad to have him on board, especially with his track record: he was responsible for global banking services all over the world with long-standing banking and financial exposures and experiences. Former Europe Managing Director of Philippine National Bank responsible for the European region. A financial service professional who has been involved in global money transfer services for many years.

We’ll continue introducing our team so that you know the people behind the project. We value transparency and openness, and we want to make it clear that we are always ready to answer your questions!

https://www.dwcproject.com/eng

https://c.radikal.ru/c22/1911/99/66b665074a57.jpg

Good, I'm always happy to see the faces of the project team that confirm the effectiveness of the company.The experience of the team is very important for me to assess the potential of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:44:28 AM

The trust of customers to Smiles has already been confirmed by the work of the application, with such a reputation, the project has the opportunity to attract affluent buyers of the token to work with new features. When do you plan to launch them?

Already token is available at DigiFinex.  And investment function will be lauched Q1 2020

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

We plan to offer a few programs with risk range, high risk program will get high return.  Under current estimation, it would be 8-10% while not yet confirmed.

I saw in the roadmap the quick launch times of the updated features. Already now began their designing ? Who can participate in the testing, if possible?

Testing is ongoing by our founder and a few members by their own risk and asset.  Our members are seriously testing them by their risk to convince themselves before providing products to our valued customers.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:47:34 AM

The first and main opportunity to increase the liquidity of the token at the moment is described as the prospect of working with the updated features of the application. I hope that the team will provide a strategy that will attract the attention of both small investors and large ones, so that many projects will want to cooperate with the Fund.

The project team itself will determine the projects for its investment Fund? Customers of the application can not influence the choice of the company to support a particular project?
lithium27february

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:04:14 AM

I am waiting for details on how the token will participate in the work of the funds. I think the time when the team will reveal these conditions could be very important for traders as the demand for DWC will grow.

I agree with you. I hope that by the end of the IEO I will be able to determine my strategy regarding the purchase of the token, thanks to the news from the team about the regions and investment conditions.

I also do not yet understand what is the minimum number of tokens I can use in the process of working with the investment function. Without such information, of course, it is not easy to determine the amount of investment.
Babai1981

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

I think the team can make the Smiles app global by expanding the app's list of services. . Will there be restrictions for clients to invest in some countries?
IgorSva

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:35:27 AM

I saw in the roadmap the quick launch times of the updated features. Already now began their designing ? Who can participate in the testing, if possible?

I think there is no need for an open testing phase of this feature. After all, customers need to see the submitted projects, and the quality of functions and the success of developers can be estimated by the functions of money transfers.
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:52:06 AM

I see DWC continuing to improve the money transfer app. And I have not seen such proposals before. I hope that the team will be able to qualitatively complete the launch of investment functions.

Let's see how the launch of new features will be held, now it is difficult to understand the demand for these services among those who are already registered in the application. It seems to me that investment projects will be of interest to those participants who are already actively using the digital currency, as it is easier for them to assess the potential of the token.

Well, I hope that the simplicity of the application will allow DWC to join and new customers who have not previously used crypto to work. With the expansion of this app there are great prospects for getting their attention.

I think quick access to exchanges to buy a token is important for ease of operation in such a case, and if the app's customers get it, then the investment feature will be popular among Smiles customers.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:08:42 AM

I decided to support the project, because now there are no investment opportunities for small investors, and as I understood, the team has an idea to attract new participants and active clients to the investment function. This can bring a good profit, given that the number of participants in the application continues to grow.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

When expanding the list of countries that will participate in remittances, will the number of regions that the project can represent in the investment function expand?

I think the team should only consider promising regions in order to have profitable projects with fairly quick payback periods. So DWC will get a big demand for their services.

I'm only interested in short-term projects. I would like to have a quick return on profits, because the DWC token is also an investment that requires money.

I think it is difficult to find projects with a short-term perspective for such sphere as agriculture, but it is necessary to wait for the response of the project team after the investment function is placed in the application.

I think it is possible to ensure quarterly dividend payment in cases of long-term projects. This policy is often applied in investment companies. How will this be implemented in DWC?
Babai1981

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:40:59 AM

Any investor is interested in the possible profit. What forecast can you give for the investment function?

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:54:43 AM

The application is very relevant for different regions of Asia, and as I can see from the number of customers, it is very popular there. And for European countries, how can the team ensure customer growth?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:26:09 AM

New financial service platform for international citizens

Service “Smiles” has earned the highest number of downloads as a mobile remittance in the Japan market. Based on this platform, we plan to expand the service to Asian countries and Europe! The primary target is to establish a brand new financial service platform for international citizens.

Digital Wallet allows unbanked customers to benefit from financial services such as remittance, foreign exchange, and payments through their mobile devices.

This remittance service offered by DWC under the Smiles Mobile Remittance brand has employed the latest technologies, such as FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, digital wallet, mobile money and cloud technology, to make sending money and making payment safer, more efficient and easier than the traditional way.

To learn more about SMILES Mobile Remittance, please visit the website at www.smileswallet.com.

Babai1981

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:05:39 AM

New financial service platform for international citizens

Service “Smiles” has earned the highest number of downloads as a mobile remittance in the Japan market. Based on this platform, we plan to expand the service to Asian countries and Europe! The primary target is to establish a brand new financial service platform for international citizens.

Digital Wallet allows unbanked customers to benefit from financial services such as remittance, foreign exchange, and payments through their mobile devices.

This remittance service offered by DWC under the Smiles Mobile Remittance brand has employed the latest technologies, such as FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, digital wallet, mobile money and cloud technology, to make sending money and making payment safer, more efficient and easier than the traditional way.

To learn more about SMILES Mobile Remittance, please visit the website at www.smileswallet.com.

https://b.radikal.ru/b02/1911/98/690921bc2b89.jpg

I think this application is very convenient for all kinds of customers who often work or vacation in different countries. I hope the list of regions for Smiles will continue to expand.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:03:47 AM

The application is very relevant for different regions of Asia, and as I can see from the number of customers, it is very popular there. And for European countries, how can the team ensure customer growth?

I think the quality and prospect of the features will influence the popularity of the app in Europe. And it will grow after the launch of the investment function, because it is a unique investment opportunity.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:52:41 PM

I read that the DWC team will be able to offer a feature update to work with payments. What kind of affordable payments are we talking about?
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:46:45 PM

That's an interesting question. I would also like to know what profit the team can guarantee its customers. I have not encountered projects in Asia, probably there may be their own characteristics.

I read that we are talking about 8-10% profit, but the exact information will be provided during the update of the application to add an investment feature.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:16:25 PM

I'm only interested in short-term projects. I would like to have a quick return on profits, because the DWC token is also an investment that requires money.

I think it is difficult to find projects with a short-term perspective for such sphere as agriculture, but it is necessary to wait for the response of the project team after the investment function is placed in the application.

I think it is possible to ensure quarterly dividend payment in cases of long-term projects. This policy is often applied in investment companies. How will this be implemented in DWC?

It seems to me that this information will be known after the completion of the IEO, as the strategy of the functions is still being developed and may depend on the amount of investment.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

I decided to support the project, because now there are no investment opportunities for small investors, and as I understood, the team has an idea to attract new participants and active clients to the investment function. This can bring a good profit, given that the number of participants in the application continues to grow.

As I understand it, your profit will directly depend on the number of tokens purchased both on exchanges and during IEO , because each token carries a part of the investment profit when working in the application.
bikash2016

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:52:20 PM

Smiles has a great opportunity to become a major participant of money transfers in the global market with the growing popularity of mobile payments and the development of digital technologies. I think that many people benefit from working with their finances from the comfort of home or due to the lack of a nearby Bank branch.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

Now I see the prospects of the project due to the large number of active clients, and I think the token will be actively traded on exchanges if DWC can offer a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: